creating the healthiest/smartest baby

ktsl123

Reaction score
I couldn't find any info on the internet so I wanted to see if anyone had any input. I was wondering if there is a certain time of a women's cycle that you can create the smartest/healthiest child. I know once you ovulate the sperm can fertilize the egg. Although the egg is also slowly dyeing and there is only a certain amount of time for the egg to be fertilized.
From what a read you can still get pregnant up to 48 hours or so after you the time of ovulation until the egg is not viable. So if you got pregnant when the egg was in not the of best shape (say 48 hours after ovulation) would you be creating a less healthy/smart baby then you would if the sperm fertilized the egg from the very beginning of ovulation?

anyone have any websites with info?? or any input?

I really dont think when you catch the egg is any factor in how smart your baby is, i dont think it really factors how healthy your baby will be either.

To me I don't think it matters when you conceive to how healthy or smart a baby will be
It all depends on how you bring up the baby, if you feed it crap and plonk it in front of telly, it will be an unhealthy not so smart child/baby

If you stimulate and encourage a baby from an early age then the more advanced/smart it could be.

The healthy part also comes with how you encourage your child with food and excersise etc...

I have to agree with Jo. Personally I think it is about Nurture.

don't know about the ovulation and fertilisation bits but I do know that if you take omega 3 during pregnancy that the child has a slightly longer attention span (can't remember where I read the study) but it has to be fish body oils not fish liver oils otherwise its not safe

I agree with the nurture part, also it might be down to genes but I dont think the time of ovulation could effect the intelligence of a child.

if you eat helathily yourself whilst ttc and throughout your pregnancy this will also help produce a helthy baby.

lol

chloe was always in front of telly (i worked mental amounts) and she is top 3 smartest kids in school.

I agree with nutrition bit tho
bex

lol

chloe was always in front of telly (i worked mental amounts) and she is top 3 smartest kids in school.

I agree with nutrition bit tho
bex

lol actually these days some of the programmes they watch are really educational, Ella has learnt alot from Dora she can count from 1 - 5 now by herself and Im sure its becuase of Dora and some encouragement from me of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->