Credit question

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Im hoping someone can answer this for me. Dh is driving me bananas with this all.

We are trying to get our first house. :happydance:

heres the short background story. My grandma passed away and she lived in a condo that my uncle is hoping to take over, thus leaving his house available, so i could buy it for $50,000. Ok, so i call the mortgage people my uncle went through (1 guy in the office, been doing it 40+yrs) and he walks through my credit and DHs. Says to focus on DHs. Dh goes through the bank he works at and they pretty much tell him we are poo out of luck. Dhs credit is 590 and we need at least 620 to get approved.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so we lived in an apartment back in 2007-2008 and they filed eviction but we moved out before court and so we went to court anyway so we could give them the keys, etc and they dismissed the eviction, counts 1 and 2. (1 is for actual eviction 2 is for money you owe them), well they start sending us letters saying they only dismissed the eviction not the money and we owe them $2000, i tell them to F off and that it was dismissed, check the court papers. Then they file with the credit agency... the problem they claim it was $4000!!!
~~~~~~~~
so we learn we can get copies from the court and send them into the 3 credit agencies and get this removed.
Will it be an issue its 2 different amounts? I dont even have a clue how the apartment people came up with that number! Or how they got away with filing anyway with the credit agencies! How easily will it come off? How quickly? and how many points will it raise it?

DH seems to think they could still choose not to take it off or they could and it will only raise it like 5 points. I dont believe this, maybe im being hopeful?

after this IF this isnt enough we have been told to pay off Chase Bank, which i have seen online is a HUGE PITA!! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->