:bfn:

6 days late a still :bfn:

:cry:

I just want to cry I actually thought i was :cry:

oh Hun :hug: poor you...

It is possible you still could be you know

Its not over until the :witch: arrives xxx

Ive got pains down their and feeling shit so probably not my month :(
even though i feel sick, bloated, no period, tired, moody, and basically feel pregnant...but guess it isnt so :cry:

Awwwwww dont give up!!!!
You might be hun!!!!
:hugs::hug::hugs:

Awww, I'm sorry sweetie. I know what you're going through and it sucks. :hugs:

How am i still getting negatives :( surely the period pain like pains/ovulation pains mean im defo not :(
:witch: obviously likes torturing me :(

How am i still getting negatives :( surely the period pain like pains/ovulation pains mean im defo not :(
:witch: obviously likes torturing me :(

I really dont want to upset you but i just wanted to give you my opinion. If you were pregnant you would definately get a :bfp: now because you say you have symptoms. If you start getting pregnancy symptoms it means that the hcg has been released in your system and there should be enough for a test to pick it up. But every woman is different and you may still be pregnant. Are you temping or charting or anything? :hugs: Im really sorry that you are feeling so crappy. I know how you feel. I have been there.... :hugs:

U never know you still could be, I have heard of ppl not knowing til they are months into pregnancy, as there hcg is not high enough to detect it, they say the best thing is bloods, Just been to get mine done 2 day as I am feeling same, just came off pill in May not sure if its that, as been bleeding couple of days stopping then starting again. Keep me informed, and gud luck xx

I know the feeling! I'm sorry you feel down but if AF aint here your still not out! I hope this is your month x

Do you think it could be because ive used internet cheapies to test? Im going into town today and im gona get a superdrug one and a cb digi, has anyone ever had negs on cheapies then :bfp: on superdrug or cb digi i guess the probs with internet cheapies is it can = scams :(
im going to keep my fingers crossed still!

good luck girl, i have heard of people having issues with IC.
i've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Hun I asked this on your other post!

Did you monitor when you ovulated?

I know this sounds stupid but i didn't it was almost like i was trying to let nature take its course but i know me and my partner had :sex: when i had ewcm, i really want my :bfp: never wanted anything more :(
PLEASE PLEASE STORKY BRING ME MY BABY!!
xxxxx

I know this sounds stupid but i didn't it was almost like i was trying to let nature take its course but i know me and my partner had :sex: when i had ewcm, i really want my :bfp: never wanted anything more :(
PLEASE PLEASE STORKY BRING ME MY BABY!!
xxxxx

The reason I was asking is sometime out of the blue we can ovulate later than expected hence a late AF.

Hoping you get your :bfp:

My friend was 16 weeks and still no hp kit picked it up so it really isnt over until the witch arrives however as I have realised it isnt helpful to your state of mind to keep holding on after so many negs. Maybe just try and forget about it and hopefully you will either get your bfp or the witch will come and you can re boost for next month!!!!!
I'm right there with you babe and there is still hope but best to try and not dwell too much, I say after just buying a superdrug test after saying i wouldnt test until friday!!!!Period due today and got a big horizontal line through the test which was confusing as this is a vertical line test. So guess it was a dud maybe but I am so not testing now until friday because even I think its becoming irrational lol

Big Big Big hugs, you still could get that bfp, like I say my friend didnt get it until after 16 weeks, some people just dont agree with home testing kits and she did have symptoms like you x

Thankyou so much mummyzilla!!
youve given me some hope its so hard when people on her get thier :bfp: literally days after ovulating lol or the day their periods late and im here like an idiot panicking days later lol
Thankyou for your support though it means alot!
:hug:

Aww hun...don't give up!! It will happen when you least expect it! It did for me! xx

The thing is rachiie everyone is individual in when they pick it up. If this is your first preg then you won't have any idea how your body works with these things but things can be different each time also I guess!
I'm such an obsessive person I am literally addicted to the anticipation of peeing on a stick! I could do 10 a day!
I just did a superdrug one as they are 10 miu and it came up a horizontal line in test window, it is only supposed to show one vertical line for positive. Whats that all about? so I googled it and found others who had this happen and they had early miscarriage so now Im paniked! The moral of the story is early preg testing and googling things is BAD!!!!LOL but I will never listen!
You're results look positive though with a faint line! A re u due AF today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->