*cries* Really need a hug :(

I was due AF on the 9th and still not here :/ though my friend didnt get a positive till 14 days after her missed period its just i know if im having symptoms then i should have enough HCG but maybe its just the test dont wana work =/ ive been sick already this morning and had 5 pees....i only woke up at 11.15 lol!!
Im going to keep hoping ill get my :bfp: and that it isnt over yet!
Thankyou so much mummyzilla for all your support you've really helped me today! I hope everything works out ok for you!
Lots of Love
:hug:

Stick with it, never give up, and don't worry about those dreadful HPT's. I'm learning now how meaningless those really are. I'm sending you my love and blessings. -su

:hugs:Just some info... With my DD and the molar pregnancy I had, I didnt test positive until 2-3 weeks late for my AF. I was confused as well, considering I had symptoms and everything, but the tests came back Negative, even the one at the hospital. I was informed that for whatever reason, I didnt metabolize the HCG in my urine, thus not getting a positive HPT. I did have my blood drawn and that was the confirmation. I believe with my molar pregnancy my serum HCG( in blood) was around 4,000 when I had it done, and still got a negative on FRER which is suppose to detect <25miu. Sooo..... Its possible.

Personally, I think you should go have your blood drawn and ask for a " Quantitive" test, NOT "Qualitive", and they can tell you the exact count of HCG!! Good Luck Hun!!!

I'm in exactly the same position as you! I was due on 8-10th and still no sign of :witch:. I've had strange cramps all week (feels like someones sticking a pin in my uterus), and had some brown spotting last monday and wednesday. Now on CD 35/37 and getting pretty bored! I had a weird dud test on saturday (taking it as BFN though).. I've yet to test again. I'm scared to unless all the symptoms are in my head and it's a BFN.

Good luck! xxx

I just wanted to let you know I was 14 days late with my daughter before it showed up on the HPT so there is still hope !!!

Rachiie I just read a website which said despite waht preg tests say (and lets face it wherever there is desperate people, manufacturers will cash in, clearblue and first response have made a good forty quid out of me this month alone even before period is late!)most preg tests will not show a positive until after a missed period.
The reason for this is that a portion of women actually only get implantation on the day of missed period.I mean this makes sense, I dont know about you but I have a long menstrual cycle, I did get some pink spotting on 10 dpo so technically it should be another 4-7 days ideally before a positive starts to form. I am STILL here with my early response though LOL
so in your case you may get your positive in the next couple of days, you could have implanted near to when period was actually due.

I was 6.5 weeks before I showed up on hpt last time. Good luck. X

awww hun im on same boat. tetsed today and got bfn and my af is 5 days late. i was so sure it woulde bfp cos of all of symptoms but noooo! thought i could see a really faint line but i think it was mind playing tricks on me!

I have one test left so gonna poas on thursday and if still bfn go to doctors. I was pregnant when i was 18 and it took forever for me to get bfp! my period was about 2 weeks late i think some people take ages for hcg to show in urine. Hope thast the case for u xxx

My fiancees aunt had the same problem she went by her pee sticks and ended up being 4 months when she realized she was actually pregnant! If i were you i would go to the dr and get a test done by him:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->