Cross post from OPK gallery, advice please? TIA

Well I can't test using the new holder again because when you get your first solid smiley it stays like that for 2 days and it won't read another stick. But I tested with the old one this morning out of curiosity and got a solid smiley on that one too. So looks like it must have still been working right.
Negative on IC opk this morning though so I think it must have probably been either a very small or fast LH surge as the ICs missed it.

Although I was researching yesterday and apparently not all women will get a dark thick line on an OPK, you have to test for a couple of months to find out what "your" positive looks like. I suppose depending on the amount of LH your body has to produce to initiate O. I suppose everybodies bodies take different amount. I thought that was interesting and very useful :)

yeah thats what I was saying about the tester customizing itself to your personal levels :)

No I meant with the ICs, everyone has this idea of what a positive OPK should look like but apparently it can vary from woman to woman.

I know. Thats why I was saying the digi will pick up smaller flucuations because it personalizes vs having a threshold limit like non digis hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->