Crying When Put in Pram!!

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
My LO has now started crying when he goes into his pram and he also hates getting into his car seat. He is ok once he is there but it usually involves him crying when getting in there!! Does anyone have same problem?? Thanks

Yes, me! Everytime she goes in to the car seat or the pram she kicks off. I'm afraid I can't offer any advice other than to get moving quickly. That always calms her down.

Car seat is really bad! Ok once in it and the car starts moving but howls the minute I put him in. I cant work out why at all - its such a pain because then I am fiddling around with the straps etc and hes screaming! I think they just have an association with it and then think " ooh car seat Im meant to cry now" I cant see why else!

they will grow out of it...as soon as you move he'll shhh. just try not to hit a red light!!

the babies will def grow out of it. Angelynn was like for a while too. I just gave her her pacifier or propped up her bottle and once we were moving she'd calm right down. Now she doesn't care. She amuses herself with her toys and her mirror :)

they will calm down, it is just their age cos they are getting more aware and they don't understand why they are being strapped in somewhere

Yeah we have the same problem but only with the car seat ATM , he will whine and complain until hes got his dummy or his toys with him lol

And we try not to get any red lights lol but cops dont like that excuse very much lol

Erica was like this for a while, but now that she is in her convertible car seat, she is much more content. Lately she has being doing it in her stroller, but only while I'm buckling her. After she is perfectly happy. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->