C's Christmas Journal/Lists

Wow I can't believe she had to prove they were her own kids!

I totally get that they have to have certain rules and that some people aren't above lying, but she goes to the same soft play all the time so you'd think that they would know them and just book them

You've got some great present ideas! Our Smyth's catalogue came the other day, but I've hid it and am not planning on showing it to my girls! Dd2 especially, will need everything she sees!

Wow, shocking they would even ask that. Most people are responsible enough to not lie at times like this!

My mum came over tonight and she's desperate to start buying for the girls. They couldn't give her any ideas and she just kept showing them things and they said no. I've said she will just have to cut down this year as they have everything. My eldest is very particular about her barbies and dolls so doesn't actually want any more. DD2 who is 6 is adamant she wants a ride on car. She is too big for one and we have no room!

It's going to be really hard this year to come up with enough ideas to go round!

We are struggling with ideas too. It's hard coming up with things that they will play with and won't end up getting shoved in a drawer like previous years!

Wow, shocking they would even ask that. Most people are responsible enough to not lie at times like this!

My mum came over tonight and she's desperate to start buying for the girls. They couldn't give her any ideas and she just kept showing them things and they said no. I've said she will just have to cut down this year as they have everything. My eldest is very particular about her barbies and dolls so doesn't actually want any more. DD2 who is 6 is adamant she wants a ride on car. She is too big for one and we have no room!

It's going to be really hard this year to come up with enough ideas to go round!
Ds3 was the same when he saw them in the snyths book. He wabted to know why they didn't do them for big kids. I had to explain that they'd basically be small cars the amount of power they'd need and children aren't allowed to drive :haha:

Went shopping yesterday. Didn't get much but got my sister's PJs for her 'pamper hamper'

Had my auntie also asking what to get the girls. I have NO idea

I find it so hard when people ask for idea for the boys, I have no idea on their budgets etc

I find it difficult too. Never know what to say!

Especially when the stuff they like becomes more expensive. She mentioned getting them a bag (they have loads) but I hate keep saying no they have that. They have EVERYTHING!

Got a couple of new ideas (finally) and sent them onto my mum/sister.

Den building kits . All you need is bedsheets and they can create their own dens.

Marble Run. The girls got out a old plastic one today and it's not very good. Looked online at gravitrax and it looks cool and comes with expansion packs.

Den building kits sound great! Kids love stuff like that :)

Finally have some sort of list for the girls to start off woth....I was thinking off 10 main presents and then a stocking of random bits like bath bombs etc

They both have very similar interests so it's easy to just buy the similar things twice.

They still haven't given me an actual list. DD2 asks for the most random things she doesn't really want. DD1 only asked for the pixie fairy thing.

DD1 - 8 -
Designafriend teepee tent
Designafriend outfits GOT
Hatchimal flying pixie
Barbie colour reveal
Chelsea colour reveal doll
Books
Board
Craft kit
Onesie/Slippers
Trampoline voucher

DD2 - 6 - BUDGET £150-200
Designafriend teepee tent
Designafriend outfits GOT
Hatchimal flying pixie
Barbie colour reveal mermaid
Chelsea colour reveal doll
Books
Board
Craft kit
Onesie/Slippers
Trampoline voucher

Joint Present
Scooter (with the two foot plates)
DH and I debated with each other over this as I wanted to get two and he said they wouldn't get that much use. So we agreed as a joint gift

Stuffaloons - Again I thought about getting them one each but it seems pointless, I'll just order extra balloons.

Designerfriend car - This is a maybe as tbh we do not have the room but they have asked for it in the past, if they ask again I'll get this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->