Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Hi ladies!

I'm on board for testing in early Feb.. probably around the 3rd if the craziness of the last week doesn't mess with my ovulation too much.

Fingers crossed for lots of :bfp:!

I want to join! Not sure exactly when i will ovulate, but dor now will you put me down for february 10th. Thanks!

Yay Cppeace, thanks for starting the new thread.
Can you put me down for Feb 11 please.

Hoping for some valentines BFPs!

Welcome London, Curly, Casey and Teacher I will add you all! We need to tackle cupid and make him cough up some bfps :p

Add me to the list! Just got AF today so I'm out for January. I will be ovulating the first week in february, so my BFP could actually come on Feb. 14th! I'll be testing then if AF hasn't arrived. FX!

Based on my last cycle af should be due Feb 9th. But I don't always ovulate so it might change.

Fx to all the ladies trying this month. :flower:

Ok so according to FF, I'm predicted to ovulate on 28th Jan so I guess I'll test on ..... what do you reckon? 10th Feb? Later?

baby D I'd say if you ovulate around then your af will be due feb 10-12 so somewhere in there.

Gah, looks like I'm joining too. Had about a billion bfns, and it feels like AF is about to rear her hideous head. AF is due around 2/17, so I'll test then (HA! We know it will be sooner that I test ;)).

Cppeace, I really hope you get the best birthday gift in the world! *baby dust*

Is anyone trying something different this cycle? I think I'm going to use maca and try out some new yoga routines that are supposed to increase fertility. Maybe it's hokey, but I'll try anything, as long as it's safe and healthy.

Sorry bout all the BFNs. Here's hoping cupid drops off lost of bfps here.

Well I am eating brazil nuts before ovulation and will be eating pineapple after ovulation and am using preseed as well. Did the first insem today, plan to keep at till ovulation is confirmed.

CP tell me about the Brazil nuts then pineapple?

Brazil nuts are overall good for you but if you eat a fair amount before ovulation it can improve egg quality. They are full of selenium which is great for both men and women's fertility. Pineapple has bromalain which helps with implantation and making a healthy lining for implantation.

Add me in please! I'm waiting on O in the next few days, but I refuse to test early so I'll be waiting on AF due at around 1-2 February (we will see once I've Od!)

Welcome duster ! I will add you. Hopefully this is your month!

Add me to the list! I'm cd2 right now- if everything goes like expected (hahaha- nothing in my life every goes as expected!!) I should be testing around the 13th. Can't wait to see lots of bfps!!!

I'm cycle day 2 too Yellow 😄🎉

Can I join too please?
This is our first month of trying so feels very new and nerve racking! According to the app I use I should have Od yesterday. I've had back pain and lower abdominal cramps in one side which continues today so I reckon I could have od yesterday or today. I've been tracking my cycles for 3 months and tried using opks last month but just got really frustrated with them! I am currently on my honeymoon and have been staying with family friends at certain points on the holiday so haven't been able to try the last 2 days. As it's only our first month I'm not holding my breath.
AF is due the 31st January, I will test on the 1st Feb if it hasn't turned up!

Welcome Hershey! Best of luck with getting a quick BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->