Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

And here I am still with an insufficient LP. Anyone with tips on how to wean a 20/21 months old who is addicted to nursing to sleep, bring 'em on!
I'm hoping I will O early again. Last months Cd 16 O was by far a personal record. Good luck to those O'ing soon!
So Cppeace put me down for starting testing at Feb 10. I know that would be only 8dpo, but I have a bunch of IC to waste :)

My DD was the same. What worked for us was basically making it more "inconvenient" for her to nurse at night. When she woke up I would only nurse for one minute then pull away. Then wait at least a few minutes before giving in again. After a few days of that I then made her wait a bit longer when she wanted to nurse... just a couple minutes or so. The whole process took about 2 weeks but it worked!

Stormy - thank you for your tip, did that also work for going to bed? He sleeps on a couple of crib mattresses on the floor and besides the occasional once a night he has pretty much given up nursing in the middle of the night. It's getting him to sleep without nursing that seems impossible.

Hi Miyacat- so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I hope you get a nice sticky bean soon. I will add you.

O is still yet to come along here, but EWCM is ramping up so any day now! Fx

I'm getting cramps on my right ovary. Maybe I'm just now ovulating? My cycles are so over the place that I dont even know where I am at.

Sounds very likely kitty. Do some BD if possible.

Hey Cppeace, can you please amend my testing date to the 14th :)
After my longest cycle ever Im hoping these brazil nuts and acupuncture gets me that Valentines BFP!

Good luck to all of you ladies!

Well I'm crampy today and have *copious* EWCM so I'm gonna say today I'm ovulating. Will try get another bd in tonight but even the one two days ago will cover us somewhat today too, so AF will be due 3rd Feb. woop!

Stormy - thank you for your tip, did that also work for going to bed? He sleeps on a couple of crib mattresses on the floor and besides the occasional once a night he has pretty much given up nursing in the middle of the night. It's getting him to sleep without nursing that seems impossible.

Yes once we quit the middle of the night nursing I started it for the initial one as well, and it worked. Good luck!

So, my temp shot up today so I am prolly 1 dpo now, but tomorrow's temp should confirm it for me. If so then I will begin testing prolly Jan 28th but my LP last cycle went 14 days, though my norm was more like 12 so I dunno if I shall be testing the 1st or not but will leave it for now gals. If I get AF I will adjust and prolly be testing on the 28th or thereabouts depending on next ovulation.
First time I can remember not have any ovulation pain since my teens, but I prolly slept right through it lol .

Hi ladies, can I join you? I think I O'd today or yesterday so I will *try* not to test until AF is due: Feb 3!

I just realized this cycle is my last chance to give birth before I turn 39...come on baby!

Hi Wishn! Welcome! I will definitely add you. We are both trying for number 1. Hope you get your BFP for valentines! :)

Im going to settle in here now. This cycle has been so wacky for me. Ff took my crosshairs away at 8dpo (yesterday) then my temp went back up today. I just want this cycle to end and start fresh :brat:

Sorry for the confusing cycle 28. Have you had long or anovulatory cycles before?

Never had one. But there's a first time for everything.

Well my temp plummeted so was just a fluke high temp apparantly. Sigh

Hey ladies, I would love to join in!

Cycle 18 has started today and we will be throwing femara into the mix for CDs 3-7. We have unexplained infertility so I don't really expect the femara will help. BUT I'm going to keep an open mind and hope for the best :) I know that it likely won't do any harm!

AF is due February 15, but I will likely know one way or another by the 14th. Kinda crazy Valentines day will either bring me a BFP (finally) or another BFN. If it must be another BFN then at least there will be plenty of chocolate and wine LOL

Cppeace, I guess you didn't feel O pains, cos you didn't O after all!! Boo for the fake out temp spike though!!!!

Welcome everyone! Hugs to everyone being here cos last months bfn though.

Afm, I swore I was ovulating yesterday; hip cramps on and off, masses and masses of EWCM in the morning then very little the rest of the day. But by evening my cervix, which had been sitting at a middle-high position, it disappeared way up high so I struggled to find it and today my temp has plummeted lower than ever, so I guess I'm ovulating today! And omg, we got a bd in last night!!! (Hubbys meds have meant finishing has been a very real struggle for us for a while now) so I've gone from feeling pretty so-so about it all this month, so suddenly feeling hopeful.

Also, today is cd18, which is my old typical O day prior to the early mc. Since the early mc it has been earlier, so FF put my predicted days earlier than today but I'm feeling certain today must be the day, back to my old usual again.

I know my chart looks all up and down here, but looking at my previous charts it's actually really consistently low for me! Normally I'm up and down like this both above and below a typical coverline of about 36.3-ish but if you look at my chart the highest of my highs in this FP are actually only just at my usual coverline level, so if my coverline ends up a typical level, it'll actually be amazing having so many lovely low temps before O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->