Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Welcome, Yellow! Good luck! I will add you.

Cppeace are you close to ovulating yet? Im cd9 and hoping i have an early o month again!

Hi ladies! My cycles are all over the place. I only dtd once this morning, and based off last cycle (38 days) this week is my fertile week. Im not even sure im ovulating but dont want to rule out pregnancy. Period is due 2/3 latest so i will be testing on the 5th.

Wlcome kitty, feel free to hang out.

Curly- I should be ovulating in a day or two by cervix and cm, but opks are being very slow on darkening. Looks like shall be cd 16-18 this. I should have known better than to think I might keep a cd 14 ovulation pattern lol.

Wiped EWCM this morning, so the beginning is here, I'll be ovulating probably tomorrow. We haven't got another bd in, so the pressure is on for tonight, and I don't feel overly hopeful to be honest. Sigh

Aww duster, sure hope you can get that bd in tonight! I so want you to get that bfp!

Duster, I'm the same as you. I had ewcm this morning as well, so expecting O hopefully tomorrow.

Cppeace, leave me where I am for now, but I might need to adjust my testing day depending on what the acupuncturist says tonight / when I actually start a full flow.
Im kinda just wanting it to hurry up now so I can officially have a CD1!!

How many brazil nuts do you eat daily? I already gorg on pineapple so going to give the nuts a go too. Why not!

And here I am still with an insufficient LP. Anyone with tips on how to wean a 20/21 months old who is addicted to nursing to sleep, bring 'em on!
I'm hoping I will O early again. Last months Cd 16 O was by far a personal record. Good luck to those O'ing soon!
So Cppeace put me down for starting testing at Feb 10. I know that would be only 8dpo, but I have a bunch of IC to waste :)

Kiwi, you can eat anywhere from 1-6 or 7 a day. If you eat 5 or more a day you should take a day or two off of eating them though to make sure you don't way OD on Selenium- not super likely but just for safety.

I will add you Mom15- hope you get that BFP soon!

Crap i've OD'd today, reckon I had about 10 haha. :haha:
I shall take it easy going forward - cheers for the tip Cppeace!!

Kiwi, you can eat anywhere from 1-6 or 7 a day. If you eat 5 or more a day you should take a day or two off of eating them though to make sure you don't way OD on Selenium- not super likely but just for safety.

Lol I've eaten that many before- it's hard to OD on selenium, it's is an accumulating thing and takes a long time to harm. Most people are selenium deficient so it takes a while to catch up and then go into a surplus. So I wouldn't worry about a few days of a few too many lol

I use to eat a ton of them and never had a problem. Unfortunately I have lost my taste for them. :(

So this cycle I decided to take vitamin e to help with a suspected lining issue. I think it is causing a skin break out though. :nope: I am going to back off and see if it clears up. But it started the day after I started taking them.

Well, Krissie, all nuts are healthy and great for you so pick some other ones if you can. They all contain great folate and fiber and fight heart issues and usually help fight of osteoporosis and other issues.
Sorry to hear about the breakouts. Might be a reaction to the vitamins them self. Some don't agree with the way they are made.

When I checked my diva cup at 5pm it was empty. So I think I will mark today down as spotting, but 99% sure AF is kicking in overnight. Getting the ewcm I get as AF is starting.

-Well, spotting means your LP is another day longer- at least one good thing.

Yes! That's true :) I used th cup overnight and this morning it has two or three pea sized jello like clots in it so I was sure AF was here. I will see what it looks like before I go to bed. With the cup it's mess free, but it's also harder judge if it's just spotting.

Hey! I'm hoping to test Feb 1 (That will be 16 DPO, so should be safe from AF then!). I'm in a weird situation this time around. I just miscarried right after x-mas, and my levels are still dropping (though they were double-digits last Wed) so I may get a positive now even. I'm going to get a couple of dollar store tests tomorrow actually and get a baseline test Friday morning and see what I get. I'm not counting that one as I'm only 2 DPO now (assuming my temp stays high tomorrow morning, fingers crossed!)

The longer I wait this time, the better, but I'll probably go insane if I try to wait too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->