Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Does anyone know how your body knows when to get a period if you don't ovulate? I didn't ovulate this cycle and I'm just hoping I don't get a super long cycle and have to wait forever for my next one.

Also, Cp, you can take me off because I won't be testing.

Does anyone know how your body knows when to get a period if you don't ovulate? I didn't ovulate this cycle and I'm just hoping I don't get a super long cycle and have to wait forever for my next one.

Also, Cp, you can take me off because I won't be testing.

Your period starts when your progesterone level drops, which happens if you don't conceive. Some women have anovulatory cycles where they don't ovulate and then start their period like normal. Some people just have long cycles. Some women call their Dr's and ask for progesterone supplements which will jumpstart your period for you.

Can anyone see this? 10dpo late afternoon with 2hr hold. I'm shaking

Attachments

• 20170223_172654.jpg
    20170223_172654.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20170223_172720.jpg
    20170223_172720.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 17
  • cropped.png
    cropped.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 20
Can anyone see this? 10dpo late afternoon with 2hr hold. I'm shaking

I see the line!! Can't see if it has colour (im on my phone so pics are not very clear). But if the pic was taken within time, then i think congratulations are in order! :happydance:

Jess, thank you. Hopefully mine starts on time.

Meg, I see the line also. Congrats!!

What you think? So I'm having total temperature sways( like hot flashes), my skin is getting unusually clear where it normally would have some monster deep zits cooking by now, the tenderness is actually leaving the sides of my breast, and where the last few days I thought my cervix was high and only able to be touched with a whole index finger and sitting on the toilet....I actually had to push down with muscles to feel it. And what had been wet creamy mucous is now pasty, lotion type but not dry...it's weired, never seen it before. I tested twice yesterday (9dpo) and nothing, my cycle is due on 13 dpo. Thoughts??? :wacko:

Teacherlynn- do you think you might just ovulate late? Last cycle I didn't ovulate until CD 26.

Meg I see it very clearly!! Congrats!

What you think? So I'm having total temperature sways( like hot flashes), my skin is getting unusually clear where it normally would have some monster deep zits cooking by now, the tenderness is actually leaving the sides of my breast, and where the last few days I thought my cervix was high and only able to be touched with a whole index finger and sitting on the toilet....I actually had to push down with muscles to feel it. And what had been wet creamy mucous is now pasty, lotion type but not dry...it's weired, never seen it before. I tested twice yesterday (9dpo) and nothing, my cycle is due on 13 dpo. Thoughts??? :wacko:

I'm not a fan of symptom spotting because pretty much every single symptom of early pregnancy is also a symptom of your period.

For me, I would only trust BBt charting or a pregnancy test.

With my daughter I had zero symptoms. And there have been very few with this one. I had a lot more the cycle I had a chemical. But I honestly don't think it means much.

Keep testing though. I had a BFN at 9dpo this cycle and then a BFP at 10dpo. You aren't out till your period starts! Good luck!

I'm joining in late. I actually tested yesterday and I *think* I see a squinter of a line, but it could also be an evap. Test in person is more pinkish than grey. I am 12 dpo today, af due tomorrow, lots of crazy symptoms I usually don't have before af.

Attachments

• 16831995_10100331707294556_100991686359019026_n.jpg
    16831995_10100331707294556_100991686359019026_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations Meg!!! I didn't even have to zoom in to see that line. I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Sela I see it on yours without zooming in too but can't tell if it has color. Was the pic taken in the time frame? Those always have evaps for me so that's why I'm asking. I'm hoping that's not the case and your lines get darker and you have a happy and healthy nine months also!

I'm joining in late. I actually tested yesterday and I *think* I see a squinter of a line, but it could also be an evap. Test in person is more pinkish than grey. I am 12 dpo today, af due tomorrow, lots of crazy symptoms I usually don't have before af.

That looks like my early BFP with First Signal! Promising!!!! :)

I see it clearly!! Are you planning on testing with a different brand to confirm? :happydance::happydance:

I can't see one but I have horrible eyes so don't let my thought over rule the others. I'm just wondering if I should try again tonight after a hold or wait till am and do another one? The suspense is killer. But got nauseous today riding in our truck and started craving pineapple all of a sudden. But I had a vvvfl yesterday morning on a blue dye test. Not sure how to add a photo though. Still learning this site. So do you think you O on the 13th? What time? I felt like I had my O on the 13 around 5pm. Would love to compare!

Ladies, should I buy a frer?! I have got negatives on an ic test on 7 and 9dpo. I'm 10dpo today (haven't tested at all today) and feeling nauseous and no more spotting!

What are the odds if I do a few hour urine hold if I will get a positive on a 10dpo? Or should I wait longer?

At 10 dpo I would just wait for FMU on 11dpo. 10dpo is very early and even with fmu only have a 30ish% shot at bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->