Curious about my due date

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
This is driving me crazy because there are so many unknowns to me.
My first ultrasound is March 1 where I will be officially dated.

My LMP was Jan 1...but I must've ovulated late or something.

BFN on Feb 5
FAINT BFP on Feb 8
HCG on Feb 10=26
HCG on Feb 12=78

I am guessing I am around 5w6d today and will be 6w5d at my ultrasound. Can anyone take a stab at what they think? It is driving me crazy not knowing because I have no symptoms but I know with my son I finally got symptoms at 6w3d.

Please don't read and run. Really wondering!!

As a rule they date from lmp until dating scan but does sound like later ovulation to me :) ur hcg level looks ok

Going from your last period you would be 7 weeks pregnant and due on the 7th October. But as you didn't get bfp till Feb sounds like you could of ovulated later. How long are your cycles usually? And roughly what day do you usually ovulate? X

I guess it depends on how long your cycles were normally and when you usually ovulated. So its hard to say... Most go on lmp until first scan.

I tracked my cycles before my bfp and went for my first scan this week. Acc to my doc I was 8 week 5 days but baby already measured 2cm and thats closer to 9-10 week measurements?

From lmp I would have been 9 weeks on the dot but I know I did not ovulate on cd 14 so the scan sounds about right.

You would only be able to determine how far along you are at the dating scan so for now it remains a guessing game :)

ps. with my first son I had no ms my entire pregnancy. With this baby the nausea only started at week 7-8 and no vomiting. Its disappearing now at 9 weeks.. (Probably another boy then... lol) So symptoms only start later for some and might not have any ms at all this time.

Only a few more days till your scan!! Exciting!! :D

This was my 2nd month off the pill so I don't know what my cycles are like normally.

I do think I ovulated much later or something. My doctor doesn't believe "as a rule" they will go by LMP because my hcg was much lower and my cycles were not regular. Also based on the fact I got my BFN then BFP much later.

I did not track my ovulation this cycle.

This is why I am confused. I will definitely know by the time my scan comes :)

I'd have a guess at about 6/6+1 today or a matter of days each side. Only a couple of days till ur scan tho so I'll know soon enough :)

I would also guess around the 6 week mark now, it's so difficult to tell at this stage, early scans aren't always too accurate with dates but they should be able to give you a better idea.

I have NO idea, but I would guess you ovulated right around the beginning of February and implanted on February 6th or 7th. I'm basically positive I implanted on February 5th and I'm 5 weeks 3 days today... So I would say you're right around 5 weeks!

I'm only basing this off of your hcg, and working back the doubling time. BUT to get a positive test so soon after implantation..? I don't know! Haha

I implanted Feb. 5th I'm pretty sure, and I didn't test until the 12th but got a positive.

Will be interested to know what they date you at! <3

There is no way I am only 5 weeks and this is how I know....

I went in for an early ultrasound today because I had a fall and am RH Negative.

We were able to see the heartbeat. From what I read, heartbeats don't start until 6 weeks.

No accurate measurements taken because the baby was smooshed into the right side of the sac and needs to move out of that position before accurate measurements are taken!

Guessing you ovulated around 30 January-1 February. That would make you 6w+ by 1 March and would give you a due date of around 23 October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->