Current *Possible* Miscarriage Buddies

Well, I have an update. My hCG levels dropped from 430 to 167, so I'm definitely miscarrying. My doctor said I could have one more blood test to ease my mind, but I know it's pointless. Now I just have to stop taking my progesterone supplement and wait for the inevitable. I feel devastated. :cry:

Well, I have an update. My hCG levels dropped from 430 to 167, so I'm definitely miscarrying. My doctor said I could have one more blood test to ease my mind, but I know it's pointless. Now I just have to stop taking my progesterone supplement and wait for the inevitable. I feel devastated. :cry:

I'm so sorry! :hugs:

So, I went to the doctor Monday, and took a pregnancy test, which came out positive. Did blood work the same day and I don't know the results yet. I really hope my levels are reaching zero by now. I have had no bleeding for two days now. Going back on this coming Monday.

How is everyone else doing?? :hugs::hugs:

So, I went to the doctor Monday, and took a pregnancy test, which came out positive. Did blood work the same day and I don't know the results yet. I really hope my levels are reaching zero by now. I have had no bleeding for two days now. Going back on this coming Monday.

How is everyone else doing?? :hugs::hugs:

I read somewhere that when your levels reach zero, you'll stop bleeding, so if that's true, it sounds like maybe you have reached zero. I hope so. :hugs:

The nurse told me my bleeding would pick up by Friday, and I would pass the baby and everything, but so far it still hasn't picked up at all. The only cramping I've even had are the slight twinges that I've been feeling for a while now. I don't know if this is normal or not. I feel worried.

When I last posted, I had stopped bleeding and I was waiting on the test results from my latest blood test. Thursday, I found out my levels were at 61. I was happy they were going down, but I wanted it lower. Today, I took a pregnancy test at the doctors, and it was NEGATIVE. I'm so happy, more than I ever thought. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be happy about a negative.... But oh well. Can't wait to try :sex: again :)

Hoping for happy news for everyone! :thumbup:

Sorry I havent posted in a while. My doctors office is really pissing me off. Thats right, I said piss. I am STILL bleeding. Lord knows what week I am on. 4 or 5 weeks. I have slowed down a lot but I still have to wear a liner or a pad. I havent had any new betas drawn since I was last here because my doctors office cannot be bothered to send me my lab slip. The office is 45 mins away. They promised to send me one last week. Never got it. I called and complained today and they gave me an attitude when I asked for a new lab slip. The nurse said "This one is going to take a week to arrive as well"...I was like....Well at least I will get it. Then I said it shouldnt take a week to get a lab slip from 45 mins away. I suggested faxing over the lab slip to the lab and of course they could not locate the labs fax number so they refused to look for it and asked me to find out what it was and call them back. Lab was closed. So frustrated because I have no clue what number my HCG is at. PLUS......I have been having a HORRIBLE headache/migrane for over a week. I wake up with one, It continues all day and NOTHING helps. I go to sleep with one. I can only assume its hormonal. Any one else suffer from headache after miscarriage? Sorry, I am so grumpy and feel like in the past 3 months I have been left in the dark by every doctor always wanting answers and never getting them.

I feel like this is never going to be over. Today is my husband and I anniversary. We are not really able to "Celabrate" because I am still bleeding. I was hoping to be TTC again by now.

Sorry I havent posted in a while. My doctors office is really pissing me off. Thats right, I said piss. I am STILL bleeding. Lord knows what week I am on. 4 or 5 weeks. I have slowed down a lot but I still have to wear a liner or a pad. I havent had any new betas drawn since I was last here because my doctors office cannot be bothered to send me my lab slip. The office is 45 mins away. They promised to send me one last week. Never got it. I called and complained today and they gave me an attitude when I asked for a new lab slip. The nurse said "This one is going to take a week to arrive as well"...I was like....Well at least I will get it. Then I said it shouldnt take a week to get a lab slip from 45 mins away. I suggested faxing over the lab slip to the lab and of course they could not locate the labs fax number so they refused to look for it and asked me to find out what it was and call them back. Lab was closed. So frustrated because I have no clue what number my HCG is at. PLUS......I have been having a HORRIBLE headache/migrane for over a week. I wake up with one, It continues all day and NOTHING helps. I go to sleep with one. I can only assume its hormonal. Any one else suffer from headache after miscarriage? Sorry, I am so grumpy and feel like in the past 3 months I have been left in the dark by every doctor always wanting answers and never getting them.

I feel like this is never going to be over. Today is my husband and I anniversary. We are not really able to "Celabrate" because I am still bleeding. I was hoping to be TTC again by now.

I am so sorry. I only hope for the best for you. I know its hard to wait and not get any answers. Last week, I just kept bugging them to find out the results of my blood tests. Finally got answers. This is a hard thing to deal with. Praying everything works out :hugs:

Hi Misfit old face popping back!! I am 4 weeks passed my mc! An bleeding stopped after 10days i had a d and c though so thats prob why, but i also suffered after with migrane headaches for about 2.5 weeks saw gp had more bloods etc an it turned out to be tension headaches! nothing cured them i woke up with them would take too many tablets was awful but pleased to say i chilled out sat in the sun an looked after myself an all gone!! Fxd u feel better xx

Hey, Misfit. I hope everything is going better for you by now.
My levels are down to 16 and I stopped bleeding completely. Keep us updated.

I had blood taken today (Finally) but wont have the results till Monday. So I have a question. I have been bleeding for about 5 weeks now. Heavy for a couple weeks and spotting all different shades for like 3 weeks. Never actually stopped bleeding. Well today I have started to bleed again full force like a regular period. Passing clots, brighter blood but nothing too heavy. My question is this....Is this still a part of my miscarriage? Or is this my Period????

back to spotting again. Never mind. I'm in hell and doctors wont allow me a D and C. Going on a 6 week miscarriage. Its clear my body is struggling with this.

UPDATE- I got my lab results back and as of Friday of last week my beta was 16. So clearly there is no need for a D and C though 6 weeks later I feel like one should have either been discussed or offered to me as a option. I am still cramping, still bleeding and still have a head ache all day every day.

Wow....no one ever posts here any more.

Hey misfit...so I don't know for sure how closely your beta really relates to the need for a D&C. It's not normal to bleed for so long after a MC. I'm sorry you're going through all of this!

I had light bleeding yesterday, but went to ER and baby measured perfectly at 8w5d. I feel like I'm farther along. I think things are going to work this time, but I understand as I've been through the mc thing on multiple occasions.

Good luck sweetie! I hope you feel better soon!

I still post.....

I'm so sorry misfit. It has got to be rough to be bleeding so long. I know I hated it for the 10 days I bled. I'm bleeding again...but its the stupid :witch: this time. :cry:

I'm glad that you're finally getting results. :hugs:

I got my period. I assume its my period. I was spotting for about 3 weeks and now I am back to bleeding like a regular period and since its been 6+ weeks since the start of my loss, I assume its my period. Thank God. Its finally over. As soon as this period is over were are going to TTC again. I have been waiting!!! I am going to get some OPK's in the next few days. I like to test from the end of my period. Please, Let this be my period so I can finally move forward to have our child!

I am also PG with Twins. We found out 4/18 at our US and saw the twins and heartbeats of 147 and 148.

I took our 7 yr old and 6 yr old out friday 4/22 to a movie and then to Sam's Club to get groceries. When we got home I felt like I had some vaginal discharge and when I went to the bathroom I had some red spotting. No clots but it was red.

I called the on call number and the doc told me no more errands this wknd and to take it easy. I hadn't had any cramping and she said if I started experiencing cramping or heavier bleeding to call her back and I would possibly go to the ER.

Well, I took it easy and there was no more red bleeding just some light brown/light pink only when I wiped. That went away after a few hours and I haven't had anything else.

The on call doc said she would put a msg through to my OBGYN to set up an appt this week but I am still nervous. I have had some round ligament pain this wknd but I know that is normal. The doc said if I am 8 wks then my uterus is measuring about 14 wks and the stretching could cause the bleeding, especially after being active.

Has anyone else experienced spotting after an active day??? I am just so nervous!!

I'm so excited for you Misfit76!!! My period is over now, so I'm going to start charting too. I hope it works for both of us. :hugs:

Hi everyone!

I think it's just you've decided to open this group for all of us in limbo.
I hope everyone is doing fine and the outcome has run smoothly in the end.

Personally, I had my first US yesterday and to be honest, the outlook's bleak:shrug:... I was supposed to be 9 weeks pregnant but all we could see was a 6-week empty sack :(

My doctor was actually quite optimistic and thought we might have got the dates wrong but as you know, while TTC we obviously keep good track of our cycles (I even used Fertilityfriend and femilia) What's more, I am actually quite regular and was also using ovulation kits (wondfo's) at the time-which, as far as know can have like a 48-hour accuracy so there is no way I can possibly be 3 weeks behind.

My ob did ask for a couple of blood tests, though, one I had done last Saturday and a second one scheduled for Wednesday to check hormone levelst but I don't really think there is much hope left.

Hugs,

Sorry I havent posted in a while. I can see many have not. I just thought I would share some updates with you ladies and maybe get some updates from everyone who has posted.

I have 1 regular cycle ofter my miscarriage in March. I bled for almost 6 weeks. I was in hell. We tried to conceive as soon as I had my first normal period and as luck would have it..... :bfp: We got pregnant on the first try! I have been a ball or nerves this whole 9 weeks. I have had a few issues alon the way but I am 9 weeks today and NOT bleeding. I see my OB today for a exam and ultrasound.

I have been having a lot of lower back pain. And I mean a lot. Off and on for 5 weeks. The past few days have been very painful. I have also noticed some twinge like pains inside my vaginal walls. I have discharge, but no blood. :happydance:

I will post more good news tomorrow.

Sorry I havent posted in a while. I can see many have not. I just thought I would share some updates with you ladies and maybe get some updates from everyone who has posted.

I have 1 regular cycle ofter my miscarriage in March. I bled for almost 6 weeks. I was in hell. We tried to conceive as soon as I had my first normal period and as luck would have it..... :bfp: We got pregnant on the first try! I have been a ball or nerves this whole 9 weeks. I have had a few issues alon the way but I am 9 weeks today and NOT bleeding. I see my OB today for a exam and ultrasound.

I have been having a lot of lower back pain. And I mean a lot. Off and on for 5 weeks. The past few days have been very painful. I have also noticed some twinge like pains inside my vaginal walls. I have discharge, but no blood. :happydance:

I will post more good news tomorrow.

Congratulations, Misfit!!! I'm so happy for you.

I haven't posted in a while either. After my miscarriage in March, I got pregnant again in June while we weren't really trying, and then miscarried at six weeks again earlier this month. I don't know why. I am supposed to take some supplements to help my progesterone levels and stuff for next time. I just ordered them, so I haven't started taking them. Hopefully it helps and I don't have to go through this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->