Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

Good site for those of us in the TWW ! https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

I'm 2DPO today!

FF still likes me for Oing earlier than I thought. I think my chart for the month is screwed coz of my schedule. I've been waking up at weird times and temping. I think I'm out though, probably got in the best BDing I'm gonna get this cycle. I guess my wait starts here, as AF would be due in about 12 more days since my cycles are normalish length, +/-28 days.
In other news, I feel a lil sore after wearing that Softcup all night(first time I tried one). I have NO idea how those things would work for periods coz I'm sure removal would have resulted in a murder scene if there had been blood involved!! There must be a trick that I don't know. I use a Mooncup, so the idea isn't foreign to me, but Softcups are not at all similar!!!

So for the past three days (Mond. Tues. Wedn) I have been experiencing mild/dull cramping on my left side. I was supposed to ovulate Tuesday so on Monday I just assumed I ovulated early but now I am a bit confused. I have read that an early symptom of pregnancy is dull/mild cramping. Maybe I ovulated Monday and I am showing symptoms already? My monitor has been saying high fertility since CD9 and today I am CD18 with no peak but I am 100% sure I ovulated.

Errrr :-\

Just had a look at the soft cup, it does look like it might be messy! I use a moon cup too, evidently you can use them for fertility cups as well but not leave them in overnight. Exciting that your wait is on, fingers crossed for you!

cramping can be early pregnancy but ovulation can also feel crampy, particularly if its just on one side, the side that the eggy is being released. Its a bit strange that your monitor is still reading high after all that time, I thought they were supposed to show you the 5 highest days? Must be very frustrating! Hopefully you will get a sign soon. :)

Just had a look at the soft cup, it does look like it might be messy! I use a moon cup too, evidently you can use them for fertility cups as well but not leave them in overnight. Exciting that your wait is on, fingers crossed for you!
Another cup user! Since Mooncups are from UK are they more popular there?? They're kindof obscure here in the US. I just happen to know a lot of online peeps around the world and they got me hooked up on the Mooncup when I was 18. I've had the same one for 8 years - they really do last "forever"
We can get the Diva Cup here locally, but I don't like it as much, its too long for me. I think I left it in the bathroom at mom's when I moved out at 19 lol but both of my sisters use cups too. They have cups from Germany that I might try if my Mooncup ever wears out.

They are fantastic huh? Once you get the hang of it. My Canadian sister in law actually put me on to them, they are all really expensive here but actually just got one from an online auction site (new zealands version of ebay) for only $14! It was marketed as a fertility cup but is exactly the same as the mooncup etc which are about $60 here. It seems like they are growing in popularlity, when i got mine in 2006 my sister in law got it on a trip back to Canada as you couldnt get them here but now there are tons of websites selling them. I have tried sea sponges too but not nearly as good and they kind of pull apart sometime, ick! Hoping I wont need it this month though! :)

Wow they are about $30 here. I think I paid $27 for mine, including long distance shipping. What we did though was on another forum. We ordered like 25 at once for a discount, shipped them all to one US address and she distributed them within the States so we only had the one big shipping cost split amont 25 orders.

I have been thinking about looking into fertility cups or soft cups or whatever they are called. Maybe if I don't get my BFP in the next few months I'll try one.

My OPKs are seriously pissing me off! This evening when I got home from work, I took one and it's the darkest out of them all! I'm trying to not get my hopes up but I really want them to keep getting darker, not lighter! I'll attach a pic. The line doesn't look that dark in the pic, but in real life it's waaay darker.

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/IMG_4533.jpg

My sister got her bfp first cycle using Softcups and she loved using them (said they helped contain the "mess"). I don't really like them, but I guess I could get used to it in hopes of getting that bfp. She gave me 3 to try (they are disposable, not like silicone cups) and I only tried 1 this month.

Pardon my french ladies but OH MY FUCKING GRACIOUS GOODNESS!!! My OPK is SOOO CLOSE TO BEING +!!! I'll upload a pic in a sec!!

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8441/img4537kr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The first one was today at 5:30pm, the second was from 9:30pm. What do you think??

wohoo! That def looks positive, big difference between the last one and the others, yay for you! Better get some serious bd-ing done tonight:winkwink::winkwink:

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8441/img4537kr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The first one was today at 5:30pm, the second was from 9:30pm. What do you think??

Wow! Looks good! None of mine looked that positive! Hehe good luck tonight!!

cramping can be early pregnancy but ovulation can also feel crampy, particularly if its just on one side, the side that the eggy is being released. Its a bit strange that your monitor is still reading high after all that time, I thought they were supposed to show you the 5 highest days? Must be very frustrating! Hopefully you will get a sign soon. :)

I just read that some women experience ovulation cramping for a few days (before, during and after) so I guess I just never noticed it before :wacko:

As far as the monitor, yes it does give you the right timing but the first month it will be a little "off" since it's getting to know my hormone levels. This is my first month using it.

I am 99% sure I ovulated so I'm excited to test on the 27th :happydance:!! Already got my pregnancy tests in the mail (ordered them on Amazon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->