Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

What do you suppose my chances of concieving are this cycle? When we BD on CD15, I didn't get up at all afterwords until about 5AM and I managed to keep all the 'stuff' inside me until then. When I got up it came out, then the next day at work in the middle of the day, more came out so I figure it must have been way up there. If I did ovulate either on CD16 or CD17 (when my OPKs were the strongest positive) do you think I have a good chance of the :spermy: still being alive & waiting for the egg to be released?

Awesome! Definitely have a chance because the sperm can survive three to five days once they are inside. Won't hurt to DTD today too.

I don't have a lot of experience with OPKs but I think it's safe to say you are on your TWW!

Okay ladies, here are ALL of my tests so far from this month CD9-CD18 (this morning). I know that I surged on CD16 (third test) and all day CD17 was positive, so I either O'd on CD16 at night or sometime during the day on CD17. CD18 is a lot lighter, so I think that means that I already O'd because my levels are dropping now. What do you think? Could I have caught this egg from BD'ing on CD15?

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/CD7-18.jpg

Your second and third tests from CD17 look the darkest to me!

Okay ladies, here are ALL of my tests so far from this month CD9-CD18 (this morning). I know that I surged on CD16 (third test) and all day CD17 was positive, so I either O'd on CD16 at night or sometime during the day on CD17. CD18 is a lot lighter, so I think that means that I already O'd because my levels are dropping now. What do you think? Could I have caught this egg from BD'ing on CD15?

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/CD7-18.jpg

Your second and third tests from CD17 look the darkest to me!
Agreed. Looks like you got your O!
In theory cd15 was close enough to 17 - so good luck and baby dust!

Thanks, everyone! Last cycle we BD on CD18 and BFN...so hopefully I O'd earlier than that and caught the egg

Def, prob the best day to, esp if you are trying for a girl, the little spermies would have been there lying in wait for your eggy. Tww is on, yay! I havent even shown close to a positive yet, im on day 16, hardly even showed up a line on the opk today. Cm has changed slightly though so I am thinking it will prob be day 19 at this stage so the serious bding will start tonight! Still sick though, have completly lost my voice so prob very sexy to the hubby! :)

Well, if I'm 7dpo, I guess my 2ww is half over. I'm feeling pretty good thus far, though, if I grew a cyst this month it would be due for popping soon.
They generally don't hurt unless they rupture though, so I never really know till I'm doubled over in pain. I just kinda have to be aware of when my period is a week out, so I can carry my pain meds to work just in case.
The doctor didn't seem to think much of them. Said I could take BC pills to prevent them, but I would just have to suffer if I was TTC.
I can't believe I ovulated so early this cycle! I'm hoping that my LP is a good length and I guess I will keep buying this brand of vitamins if they have good effects on my cycle!! Well, actually a good LP AND a bfp would be awesome, but I would settle for a good cycle without a cyst. See, I'm easy to please, why is a bfp so hard? Meh. I'm thinking of making an AF Witch Voodoo doll so I can stab it to death when I get my period! Mwhaha

We BD last night too just in case I O'd late. Fx'd crossed! oneKnight, I'm gla you're feeling better. I like your voodoo idea...should her body be made out of a tampon?? :rofl:

Definitely got that nauseous feeling tonight after dinner, but I suspect it might have been due to the spicy nature of my dinner. I did have extra onions and such.
On the other hand, its never really bothered me before today!

Definitely got that nauseous feeling tonight after dinner, but I suspect it might have been due to the spicy nature of my dinner. I did have extra onions and such.

Yay! Hope it's a symptom! Do you have a testing date set yet? Mine is the 21st. I had some cramping last night. Too early for implantation, I think, but hopefully something is going on in there!

Hey ladies! I am on CD22 and officially 2DPO (confirmed this time!)

After two days peaking my monitor showed high today. Been trying to stay busy and not think too much. Definitely a bit more relaxed. Cleaned a lot this morning!

Big hugs and praying that we are blessed with BFPs this cycle. And if not, all in perfect timing!

Yay! Hope it's a symptom! Do you have a testing date set yet? Mine is the 21st. I had some cramping last night. Too early for implantation, I think, but hopefully something is going on in there!

I really dunno when to expect AF...
If my LP stays short, then in 2-3 days Tuesdayish. If 14dpo then in 6 days, Saturday. If my normal cycle length, then not till next Tuesday!
I may be tempted to test early, but I only have one test so I had better hold out!!

Prgirl, did your rash clear up?
I'm too poor for the CBFM right now. Got that promotion at work and pay raise, but it takes 3 weeks to get paid!!! But if I don't get a bfp first, its something I am interested in getting in the future.

Hi ladies, it seems like Im behind everyone. Still waiting for a positive opk. Things are happening but still no smily face on the tester so I guess its still a couple of days away yet. These long cycles are such a killer, time just seems to go so slowly.
At this stage my tww wont end untill the 4th of october! Ill def test before then though, there is no way ill be able to hold out for two weeks!
Hope you are all well, :)

Hi ladies, it seems like Im behind everyone. Still waiting for a positive opk. Things are happening but still no smily face on the tester so I guess its still a couple of days away yet. These long cycles are such a killer, time just seems to go so slowly.
At this stage my tww wont end untill the 4th of october! Ill def test before then though, there is no way ill be able to hold out for two weeks!
Hope you are all well, :)

I know what you mean, I could never hold out the full two weeks! Getting a little more cramping tonight, not really bad just dull and low.

I really dunno when to expect AF...
If my LP stays short, then in 2-3 days Tuesdayish. If 14dpo then in 6 days, Saturday. If my normal cycle length, then not till next Tuesday!
I may be tempted to test early, but I only have one test so I had better hold out!!

Prgirl, did your rash clear up?
I'm too poor for the CBFM right now. Got that promotion at work and pay raise, but it takes 3 weeks to get paid!!! But if I don't get a bfp first, its something I am interested in getting in the future.

Yes the rash cleared up, just been moisturizing.

I got the CBFM on eBay for $73 (shipping included!) The say only one person can use it but you can do a hard reset. Check out ebay. There's a few used ones for sale.

no, never used them, are you having problems with it?

No it's actually worked really well. I thought I was ovulating at a different time but it told me exactly when. Also, the difference between the CBFM and regular OPK is that the monitor gives you the other 4-5 high fertility days that you could get pregnant on. That gives about six baby making days. I am now officially 3DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->