Currently Reading??

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
So what do you currently have your nose in?

For me it is 'The Ice Cream Girls' by Dorothy Koomson

I am really enjoying but but it is slow going as I can only read when Little Man is sleeping and after I have finished all my jobs lol

I'm currently reading Angelogy by Danielle Trussoni. I'm having a hard time getting in to it though.

I'm reading The Legacy by Katherine Webb x Its quite good but think I started it so soon after finishing another one & its taking me a while to really get in to it x

Buttonnose82 - I've read Ice Cream girls & thought it was really good x

The Language of Bees by Laurie R. King. I'm re-reading it so that I'll remember everything for the next book in this particular mystery series.
Yesterday, husband watched the babies while I had a steaming hot bath and absolutely ESCAPED with my book. Heaven!

I've just started "The Gatecrasher" by Madeline Wickham. I'm finding it hard to get into but I'm perservering.

I'm rereading the second Wheel of Time book at the moment :)

I'm reading Kathy Lettes- Dead Sexy
It is a lighthearted easy read, I need stuff I can pick up and put down at the minute :lol:

Hiya, I love reading! Always have a book on the go and LO is exactly the same :)

I'm currently reading Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart. It's a reread as I have nothing new until I go into town today. Just finished Scarlett Thomas, The End of Mr. Y which was fab!

I have read The Ice Cream Girls and thought it was great, I do like Dorothy Koomson, she's a great author!

xx

I'm rereading my Harry Potter books at the moment - for the millionth time :blush:

Currently on the Philosopher's Stone :D

I am now reading Endurance by Jack Kilborn

Currently reading Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon. It's the 4th book in the Outlander series. I highly recommend this series!!!

I've just finished reading The Choice by Susan Lewis & it was brilliant x one of the best books I've read in a long time x I read it in a week which is good for me lol x Highly recommend it x

I just read "Water"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_(2005_film)

I am not usually into this type of book, but I will read anything. Turned out to be quite sad :( (but a good read!)

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight :D

I was reading Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger. The worst book I read so far.

I'm reading Sing you home by Jodi Picoult. Finished the new true blood book last night. I got a Kindle for my birthday. its amazing :D

I have a Nook too! I don't go anywhere without it, lol.

I'm currently reading "Nutureshock: New Thinking about Children". Its VERY interesting... talks about how a lot of the parenting tactics and issues many people think are the only way to do things may be very wrong, and it's based on a lot of research. It discusses things like when is the right time to discuss race with your child? why do kids lie, and how do they lie? does constantly praising your child create a sense of false confidence?

I have a Nook too! I don't go anywhere without it, lol.

I'm currently reading "Nutureshock: New Thinking about Children". Its VERY interesting... talks about how a lot of the parenting tactics and issues many people think are the only way to do things may be very wrong, and it's based on a lot of research. It discusses things like when is the right time to discuss race with your child? why do kids lie, and how do they lie? does constantly praising your child create a sense of false confidence?

I will totally have to check that out. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"