Currently Reading??

Lisa Jewells 'After The Party' at the moment, after finishing Jodi Picoults 'Sing You Home'

x

I love Jodi. Her books make me cry. And think. And then cry again.

^^ I cry too. Have read most of them apart from the one about the lady who loses her memory and is married to a Hollywood star, and the one about the boy with aspergers who gets accused of murdering a man (started but didn't finish)

xxx

currently reading The Hare with Amber Eyes by Edmund de Waal....

struggling to get into it although not sure if just as am rather distracted :wacko:

haven't read any Jodi Picoult but read lots of great reviews here so may give it a try....

I'm now reading Country Dream by Luanne Rice.

Indulging in one last fluffy piece of chick lit before something meatier:
The Brightest Star in the Sky by Marian Keyes.

I have just read 'Room' and was one of the best books I have ever read I couldnt put it down was brilliant would recommend to anyone. I have just ordered a book called 'Slave Girl' which is a true story so looking forward to reading that one.
I am wantng a Martina Cole book but dont know which one to choose any of you Ladies have a suggestion the only one I have read is The Take.

^^ Room is on my list! I'm well in to 'The One He Loved Before' by Dorothy Koomson now x

I'm just about to start The White Queen by Philippa Gregory.

100,000 plus Baby Names by Bruce Lansky. It's neat to see which names were popular in different decades and popular name choices for twins, etc.

I'm reading Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse-Dead until Dark x love it x

I am reading Imajica by Clive barker at the moment and am really enjoying it.

So what do you currently have your nose in?

For me it is 'The Ice Cream Girls' by Dorothy Koomson

I am really enjoying but but it is slow going as I can only read when Little Man is sleeping and after I have finished all my jobs lol

I LOVED this book! All her books were good but this was a bit different and really kept me gripped until the end. I read loads at the moment so guess I will have a shock to the system when the baby arrives! xxx

I have just read 'Room' and was one of the best books I have ever read I couldnt put it down was brilliant would recommend to anyone. I have just ordered a book called 'Slave Girl' which is a true story so looking forward to reading that one.
I am wantng a Martina Cole book but dont know which one to choose any of you Ladies have a suggestion the only one I have read is The Take.

The Ladykiller by Martina Cole is my favourite. Im currently reading Dead Ringer by Mary Burton. She is similar to Karen Rose, enjoyable crime/thriller. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->