Curved line on pregnancy test?

Just wanted to pop in here and say that even if you are getting BFN's, you can still be PG. I was asking my friend yesterday about when she found out she was PG with her two pregnancies (because I am 4 days late but have BFN's)... and she said home tests never gave her positives .... the doctor confirmed through blood work!! Her baby was born in June! So there is still some hope!

Weelllll.... It has become more and more confusing. :wacko:
Guess I am going to be paying my doctor a visit for a blood test soon, hopefully if they will see me this early.

I'm on Day 11 of no AF, but had a negative test this morning with fmu. After the day of spotting, weird cramps, the hot flash, and increasingly tender bb's, I also spotted a little more tan cm yesterday. I kept rushing to the bathroom cause I could swear I felt AF coming. She hasn't come yet, and the cramps and spotting are gone today. I've experienced a loss of appetite, nothing seems appealing at all. I've also noticed that my lower abdomen aches, and its very tender to any pressure. Laying in any positions that stretch out the muscles around that area is uncomfortable. I wish I knew what was going on, and why my cycle is going so crazy on me.

Oh, and I am BLOATED.

@PinkGeek, I'm starting to wonder if I will be one of those women. I'm just afraid to get my hopes and have AF smack me senseless unexpectedly haha. I guess I will call my dr today, and see if I can get an appointment soon. They are usually booked for 2 weeks at a time.

Docs usually book up quick but they just have to call a blood test order in to the lab so there shouldn't be a wait for that

I thought AF came today. I had heavy cramps, and light, gloopy bleeding that was red and brown. That kicked in this afternoon, I went to the bathroom tonight (TMI) change my tampon, and noticed it wasn't soaked through. Everything was kind of sitting on the surface. So i popped on a pad instead to see what my flow is like. 2 hours later I go to the bathroom to pee. There's nothing, wiped and nothing. Stuck a finger in there to test & all that I was tan CM again. Whatever just happened has stopped.

I'm sure no one has any experience with this. I think I am going to start a new thread about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->