Cushie Tushie Recall

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
I just got the email from Alix because i got the Angel Dots nappy, but it says we dont need to send back the one we have ' untill then ' (6-8 weeks till replacements get sent out) but then it says they will send us the new one and hope we like recieving a second nappy for the price of one......

so does that basically mean we get a free nappy or do we have to send back the faulty smaller one??

Also

IF it is the case that we basically get a 2nd nappy for free and get to keep the other one....... Does anyone wanna swap the new ones we get? Cos i dont really want 2 angel dots.. would be up for a swap tho so we basically still get a brand new one.. but in another pattern!

It says at the bottom that you send it back once the new one arrives i thinks....cos i need to tell Laura cos she bought 2 not that its exactly a problem though :lol:

I cant see where it says that? am i being blind?

Dear Claire

We are sorry to say that the "Angel Dots" Cushie Tushie Couture nappy you purchased from us recently is not up to Cushie Tushies' usual high standard of manufacture :-(

The ladies at Cushie Tushies in Australia contacted us this morning to say they have noticed that the nappies from their most recent production run were a little bit smaller than they ought to have been.

This affects the following prints purchased after 15th January this year:

1) Bee - with white fleece inner
2) Pink Camo
3) Blue Camo
4) Giraffe
5) Snowfall
6) Angel Dots

And also:

7) Choc Lime Bubbles - purchased after 2nd February, with white fleece inner.

In practical terms, this doesn't affect the performance of the nappy, but could mean that the nappy won't last as long as it ought to - a baby may grow out of it by 15kg instead of 17kg.

Because of this, and because they want to uphold the highest possible standards of manufacture for their range, Shell and Cath from Cushie Tushies have decided to remove the affected stock from sale in Australia, and in Europe, and to provide replacements for any customers who have received a smaller-than-usual nappy.

Unfortunately it will be at least 6-8 weeks before the replacement nappies arrive, but we will send you a spanking brand new (bigger!) Cushie Tushie when they do. Please keep the nappy you already have until then... you do not need to return it to us to receive your replacement!

Shell and Cath are very sorry about this and pass on their huge apologies for the inconvenience, but hope that you will understand, and enjoy receiving a second nappy for the price of one, which should last your little one all the way to potty-training!

Thanks again for your order, and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this!

Thanks
Alix

__Invoice Address and Deliver To________________________________

Email Address:
__Customer/Recipient Details____________________________________

Claire

Fax Number:

__Order Status__________________________________________________

Order Number: CP47LX10000152
Shipping Method: Standard Delivery
Payment Status: Full Payment Received
Date Received: 8/2/2010 17:27 GMT
Payment Method: PayPal Website Payments

__Lines Ordered_________________________________________________

DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE COST

Itti Bitti - Booster Set
Option - Size: Medium - 2 £6.50 £13.00
(13-26lb)
No. Shipped 2

Cushie Tushies - The Couture-
Option - Colour: Angel Dots 1 £17.50 £17.50
No. Shipped 1

Cushie Tushies - The Couture-
Option - Colour: Cupcakes 1 £17.50 £17.50
No. Shipped 1

Issy Bear - Minky
Option - Print: Cheetah, - 1 £17.00 £17.00
Fastening: Aplix (Velcro)
No. Shipped 1

10% baby show Discount -£6.50

__Totals________________________________________________________

Subtotal: £65.00
Adjustments: -£6.50
Shipping & Handling: £2.75
Total: £61.25

Cheeks and Cherries

Mulberry Cottage
Brown Candover
Alresford
Hampshire, UK
SO24 9TR
United Kingdom
0844 665 3664
[email protected]

you do not need to return it to us to receive your replacement

:)

Guess she meant 'till'

No wait i read it wrong :rofl: I think you just get a free one :lol:

Yea am sure thats what it means....hey i would have it :lol:

Am going to go and bully laura into getting her other one too :rofl:

NO swaps :lol: I will buy it and you can get something else.... but you have to wait like 6-8 weeks or whatever so possibly we should talk when you get the new one??

Well i'm going for a walk so i dont get tooooo fat now :cry:
Though i am walking whilst eating crisps...

lol you make it sound like a buisness venture. What ones did laura get maybe she will swap :haha:

ur not fat, but enjoy the walk! avoid the ducks

Hmmmm i just checked our purchaaassssinnng and........she got angel dots too :rofl: Well perhaps she will want my money :sulk:

I thought she did but i was being special :lol: HOWEVER stop talking so i can go!!!

I just got the email from Alix because i got the Angel Dots nappy, but it says we dont need to send back the one we have ' untill then ' (6-8 weeks till replacements get sent out) but then it says they will send us the new one and hope we like recieving a second nappy for the price of one......

so does that basically mean we get a free nappy or do we have to send back the faulty smaller one??

As far as i understand from talking to them yesterday, you get to keep the smaller one. A new one will be sent to you at no extra cost when they are available ( 8 weeks ish) as far as I know.

lol!

I think it's the same for every retailer that has been affected but for anyone else reading this I would double check with your retailer to make sure.

I got my choc lime bubbles free anyway... I wonder if it would be cheeky to ask for another? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->