Cushie Tushie Recall

gah! I got the angel dots too otherwise i wuda swapped u claire!

Sarah did u get the email?! Is mine one of the recall ones?! If u tell me i get a free nappy im going to be a VERY happy mummy...considering iv had 3 hrs sleep thats a MASSIVE achievement!!!!

Ooh, I DO get another apparently :D

So, If anybody wants to swap I'm up for it x

Well i may well be if sarah isnt, i'd quite like the choc lime bubbles. We'd be swapping the new ones?? dammit got to wait 8 weeks!

It's nice, yeah. Let me know, angel spots is cute and I'd like one :D

x

Yeah will say to u nearer the time when they arrive! by then ava will be like, 4 months! Gaahhh stop. time.

OMG i am sooo jealous of you all with free nappies :) enjoy them ladies :)

Hope mine aren't some of the recalled ones - surely they wouldn't have sent them to me if they were....

On another note - Saraendepity your avatar makes me lol each time i see it - it's so naughty!

kiwimama i think its ones that were ordered sort of middle of jan ish time. if you just ordered cushie's then im sure they will be the new ones!

Hey ladies what do your recalled cushies look like? The giraffe one I got last week is smaller than the spotty dog one I got at the same time. It's the same length but the tabs at the back are quite a bit smaller than spotty dogs ones..? Is this what your ones look like compared to a normal one? What do you reckon I should do?

im not sure the difference, ill compare it to the cupcake one i have once iv washed the cupcake one tomorrow. They will email the people affected..... the only differnce is instead of going to 17kg it will only go to 15kg ?

Kiwimama just take it :lol: If it means you're getting extra nappies :grr:

I've not been informed by anyone, it's just what I noticed when I compared the 2 I bought. It's only being on here that I know about the recall. Should I email the company I bought it from and ask them if they were informed of the recall?

where did you get it from? I would because Giraffe is in the recall list...

ooooh yea I get a free cushie tushie! :happydance:
The company I'd bought it off hadn't even been informed of the recall, so she had to go and find out but got an email back saying I am going to get a new one! :thumbup: Yay! :happydance:

So what was the consensus girls - do we have to return them after we get our new one or not? I'm scared the company I bought it off will ask me to return it once they send me the new one. :blush: I could always just ignore, ignore, ignore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->