Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hotpink - I am doing fine actually, had such a nice evening tonight at the park with the wee one, playing in the water park for awhile so that was lots of fun. On CD18 today so had on last go at trying to catch this months egg.. now in the 2ww I suppose. I am so pleased for you all your tests being positive and getting stronger. I am sure everything is going to go well. Hope everything goes ok with the blood work.

Lou - try again in a few days, fingers, legs and everything crossed for you.

Kanga - hope you enjoyed thrope park? When is your AF due? Are you going to test again over the weekend?

MrsG - so glad your scan went well and like you say its not long till you get your next scan and you can see bubs again.

M2A - it is probably a bit too early too test i would wait a few days and test then... good luck hun.

Well i have no idea about my cycle this month, i could have ovd the 25th or the 29th :shrug:, so if no AF by wednesday i will test then x

Hi everyone,

This will probably be my last post before I go on holiday in the morning. I've got a busy day of cleaning the house - I hate coming home from hols to a mess! Need to finish packing and also need to go on an emergency mission to M&S as last year's shorts won't do up anymore!

Still feel fine and no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. I'm just feeling pretty fat at the moment. I'm usually quite slim so it's strange having a 'belly' for the first time. OH even said last night that I'm starting to look pregnant. he actually seemed shocked as though he wasn't expecting it!

Great news about the scan MrsG - you just can't beat that feeling.

Good luck to all the testers and I'm hoping to come back and have loads of BFPs to catch up on!

Have a good week and catch up on the 13th!

Hi, does anyone know anything about hcg levels? at 3 weeks 3 days i had my bloods taken, got my results today...Positive with a HCG level of 39. is this ok?

Have a great holiday Lolly! I'm glad the pg is going well and yay you're getting that pregnant look!

Hotpink, great news that your tests are getting darker. on the hcg, it goes up exponentially when youre pregnant. What did your doctor say about the number? I would get another one done say a week apart then you can see what the increase is. 39 seems fine to me for just over 3 weeks tho.

I've just checked with my friend and she said that hcg doubles every couple of days. And if there is a problem with your number then the lab communicate that. So it sounds like youre fine! Youc ould always get it done again this week just for piece of mind xx

Hi hot pink, Kanga is right. You cant tell anything from 1 result. You have to compare them. It should double every 36 to 48 hrs so your dr should be getting another one. Mine at 4 weeks 1 day was 516 then increased to 1700 a few days later.

Everyones levels are different and its the doubling time not the actual number thats important. Hope that makes sense

Hi em - below is a website with the low, average and high of hcg levels for dpo from 14dpo. You are fine based on that and as kanga and mrsg say the key is the doubling, so next time you have a blood test you should see a change
https://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

Kanga did you have fun at thorpe park? When you testing next?

Lolly hope you have a good holiday! Xx

af has just arrived, so maybe I should have listened to my blood test results saying abnormal! So be off to new docs next week to try and get them explained to me. Was using my persona this month and didn't pick up ov, and it asked for stck ip to cd17, so maybe a late ov. Having to put happy face on as over my mums now for her wedding

hope you all have good weekend xxx

Sorry Lou, Its horrible having to put a brave face on. Try and enjoy your mums wedding, it might take your mind off things for a day. Hopefully you'll get everything sorted very soon xx

So sorry Lou, its so pants when she arrives. Lets hope you get the answers this month, how many days was your cycle this month?

I may test tomorrow am as having a bbq tomorrow and i want to know how drunk i can get! I am still hanging from yesterday. Thorpe Park was so good Lou, we did all the biggies then went back to the hotel and drank far too much!

Hows everyone else doing x

Hope everyone's well - glad the scan went well MrsG :), Hope Lolly has a lovely hol :)
Em - Yep - you need to get another blood test to be sure hcg is moving :) congratulations!! :) Lou - v sorry - but also a 28-9 day cycle was it? Maybe a good sign that you're getting back to normal? Kanga - glad Thorpe park was fab :) sounds like a brilliant day! M2A - fxd for Wed :) Goddess - glad you're sounding more positive - good luck for your 2ww :)

It is so hot and stuffy here today :( hoping for a thunderstorm!! Feeling sick :) and had 12 week scan appt for 8th July - just over 12 weeks - going to get a private scan I think in between :)

hx

Glad scan went well Mrsg :)

Lolly hope you have a good holiday :flower:

:hugs: hugs kanga, how many dpo are you?

Yay for your scan app hb1 :happydance:, glad your doing ok :)

I've had a dull ahce in my abdomen most of day, i think im just thinking i have all these symptons lol :rofl:, I really wanted to test while OH was here today buy i knew it would be a BFN so im still holding of for now lol :haha:

Hope we're all having a good weekend x

Sorry Kanga - really thought this would be your month - hope it's not hitting you too hard - I know you were feeling pants about it all - it's so hard raising your hopes each month - it will happen though :)

M2A - promising hey!! fxd :)

hx

Thanks H, its just frustrating. I assumed I owuld get pg without any probs and its been 5 goes now and nothing.

M2A, when is your af due? I'm CD28 tomorrow so I guess I'm due tomorrow, great! Not sure about dpo as the monitor went all weird this month. Going by the monitor I am 10dpo i think xx

Just back from my mums wedding, had good drink and dance. Gad terrible af pains during day, but think the drink dulled the pain in eve!! Hb - I was cd29, so would seem normal, but the blood test at cd21 was abnormal and persona didn't pick up ov by cd17, so not sure really?? Glad you got a date, not too long now for that scan! Xx

kanga :hugs: sorry it was bfn again, it is so hard every month getting your hopes up then having them dashed xx I'm sure it will happen soon for you though xx

m2a fxed for Wednesday xxx

Im not entirely sure kanga to be honest lol, I had a pos OPK on friday 28th may, so am due AF friday/sat, im going to try and hold of testing till wed/thur.

Glad you had a good time lou :)

It is frustrating Kanga - but you musn't let it get you down - I think that after going thru a mc there is a lot more emotion wrapped up in each and every cycle and it is magnified as each cycle passes - keep strong Kanga :) as for you ov date this month - you'll know if it was out if you get af today or tomorrow - also whick hpt's are you using?

Lou - are you going to see the dr again then? glad the wedding was good :)

M2A - I would def stick to wed/thur :)

hx

Yeah, going to ring new doc's tomorrow and check that i was all accepted ok. They said i should be able to be seen next week by doctors, so hopeforlly be off to them in week, just hope all my notes and blood test results are transfered over by then.

M2A yeah i think wed/thurs be best too xx

good luck lou :hugs:

Im so bloody tempted to go and get one tomorrow to take with FMU on tuesday :haha: but i know im just getting my hopes up :( whats the chances of getting a BFP first month after a loss lol. Im trying not to have a PMA right now, because i know how disappointed i'll be :(

Hope you girls have all had a good weekend :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->