Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Lolly its so exciting when that box moves up a notch... woo hoo your in the 2nd tri Congratulations. I am really happy for you.

Lou hope its a good sign. Fingers crossed.

M2A have a good weekend.

HB yes i will.... Like M2A I am planning a nice weekend around our wee one for some Bding.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

yay lolly , congrats for officially making it to 2nd tri :)

FX'ed for you cutelou101 :flower:

Hope everyone else is well :hugs: x

Hope your all having a good weekend the weather here is pretty grim.. I went out shopping to get some work clothes and bought nothing which was a bit boring..

Hi Gang
Well Sky have finaly got round to turning on our internet connection, hurrah, it onlu too 2 months!!

Lolly, sounds like the hold plans are in full swing, we're trying to decide where to go (UK, I dont want to fly in case am pg) in June for our wedding anniversary. If anyone can recommend a UK hol, pls let me kno! Also awsome re 2nd tri, is it all becoming more relaxing for you now? Are you enjoying the pregnancy (I'm worried if I get pg, i wont enjoy it and will be worried all the time) but I can imagine getting to 14 weeks really hits home that its going v g!!

Goddess, are you down to the :sex: yet ?!

Cute, when are you testing? I may not this month as am pretty sure I am out.

Good to know re the CBFM tho, interesting that you only got one peak Lolly. It seemed to work perfectly for you. It works for me every other month. The inbetween months it goes haywire!!

Hotpink, I'm on CD21 today (Sunday)

Hows everything with you thekey, how many weeks are you now?

:hugs: xxxxxxxx

Hi kanga, I've made it to cd24 now - really worried af will show any min. Nit sure when to test - when do you ladies think? There ate some lovely log cabins in Cornwall called laycroft valley, also Yorkshire has some romantic lodges called griffon forest. I would and have recommended both, they are both lovely if looking for romantic uk getaway butwith things to do. We go uk alot as have dog. You never not till af shows her face so fingers crossed for you xxx I'm with you though, if I do get bfp I'm not sure how im going to stop myself worrying!

How's everyone? Sun and clouds here today

A little grey here today, tired as I worked yesterday then went to my friends eurovision night - had a lovely cuddle of her 4 mth old :)

oh has vowed to take on cleaning the bathroom so I don't go near the cleaning products - he's so sweet :)

Kanga - I thought I was out - no symptons and had af style twinges leading up to testing time - what makes you feel you are out?
I think North Berwick is great - if you have a car - it's by the sea and only a 20 minute drive from Edinburgh - so you can have the best of both worlds!!

Lou - v exciting - I think you should test!!!

Goddess - hope the next shopping trip is more successful!!

hx

Lou i think you should test too... maybe in the morning. Good Luck!

Morning ladies, cd25 for me today and caved in and did frer test I had left. BFN on it this morning, may be to early as when got bfp in jan it was 6 days after af was due so maybe I'm a slow delevoper! Or I'm wishful thinking! Lol! Going to try and wait till thurs now

hope everyone is having a nice bankhol. Where is everyone else this month and how are our bumps?

Girls, is anyone there? I tested yesterday and got what looked like an evap. Just tested now and got a pink line. It's faint but don't have to hold it up to light or anything. It's darker than i have had before on any tests at 9-10 dpo! But i'm so scared since the 2 chemicals i had one after another in march and april. Is there anything the doc can do like test my progesterone? I have been taking a b6 complex and baby aspirin since last two chemicals. Em x

Hi Em - i'm not too sure really, they can do a blood test for progestrone as i had one last week, maybe ring your GP tomorrow when it opens as they are aware of your 2 previous chemicals and see what they advise. Will have my fxed for you xx

Hey Em - yes - you can get progesterone but as it's out of the normal at this stage in the cycle you may have to do a little arm twisting - when I was having my mc I asked for it ( before the bleeding just to see if this was an issue ) and was initially refused - it is only when I had enquired about a private test and needed a gp referral that the gp said they would just do it anyway - fxd this is your bfp :)

hx

Girls, is anyone there? I tested yesterday and got what looked like an evap. Just tested now and got a pink line. It's faint but don't have to hold it up to light or anything. It's darker than i have had before on any tests at 9-10 dpo! But i'm so scared since the 2 chemicals i had one after another in march and april. Is there anything the doc can do like test my progesterone? I have been taking a b6 complex and baby aspirin since last two chemicals. Em x

I really hope this is your sticky BFP hun, it must be so hard not to worry it's another chemical. I don't really know anything about chemical pregnancies I'm afraid but I guess, the horrible reality is, only time will tell. What kind of tests have you been using? I'm a massive advocate of the FRER when you're talking 9-10 dpo, it's the only way to be sure. Keep us updated - thinking of you.

So who's testing next girls?

Hi girls :flower:

Glad we're all ok, hope its your BFP em x

I'm due to test 8/10th june, i'll try and hold of till AF is due or late. x

em - really hope it is a sticky bfp xx

i'm going to try and hold on now till i'm 'late' so friday - got syptoms but after this mornings BFN from a FRER i'm not really holding out much hope

Lou - i do the same i always wait to test until I am late aswell.

Hotpink - I know how you feel.. both mine were early losses not quite chemicals as 5&6 weeks respectively but its tough. I hope this is your sticky BFP. :dust:

Hope you all had a good weekend and I am jealous about you all having a bank holiday today, it was not one here ours was last week. Work was fine am a bit fed up, i hate being at work mon-fri i just want to be at home with Euan and I am not really adjusting still. My DH does not think he will be able to work nights the next 12 weeks which is a worry for us we can not find daycare here that is remotely affordable or any good. We have been doing it between us. I think from tomorrow he may be out of a job. Our life here is just so crap in some respects.. you think you emigrate for a better quality of life, 4 years on ours is no where near better yet and we are thinking about packing it in and coming home. Just feeling so incredibly fed up today... am so stressed out about our finances that maybe its not the right time for another baby into the mix, if i manage to conceive that is. I had a little cry last night as when I get home, DH leaves for work I am due to ov either tomorrow or Wed and I dont think we will be able to manage to BD in the 10 mins we have before he leaves. We BD over the weekend so hopefully there is some spermies in there waiting for that egg. Its a bit sad really, like you all even though I have a son who i love and adore... i still have that overwhelming need for another.

Anyway I had better go now before I continue ranting about something else. Sorry to bore you all am just more than a tad fed up.

f'xd for you Em. Keep us posted re any more tests you do and the progesterone xx

Fingers crossed Em, keep us all posted.

Goddess hang in there hun, You will both manage I know something its easier said then done but just when you think things are getting worse they seem to perk up and you smile again.

Kanga am now 12w1day, havent stopped stopping yet though which is still nerve wrecking. Ooh I told my immediate boss last week and she was over the moon bless her. I wont be telling HR until am about 16wks I think, as for everyone else at work, well they can wait till I start showing. At the moment I just look like I piled ona few pounds lol

Hi all,

Goddess, I really feel for your situation. I do hope you can either sort child care or make a plan where you're all happy and get to see more of each other (hugs) x

Key - You've sneaked past that 12 week mark without us noticing! Congratulations! I too feel like I've put on a few pounds. I had my bloods done at the hospital this morning and they weighed me which was not good! I also got my Bounty pack and an appointment for my Down's screening bloods so it's all happening. I can't believe it but only 5 weeks now until my anomaly scan and, fingers crossed, we'll find out whether we're on team pink or blue!

Thinking of you Em - hope things are going ok.

For me, I'm just plodding patiently along now. Still anxious everyday and still knicker inspecting "just in case" every loo trip. Still no bump to report, just flabby all over these days. I'm looking forward to jetting off to Spain on Saturday and bought some (baggy) tops and a dress today to take along.

Hope everyone else is doing ok and fingers crossed for testing. I'll be desperate to check in for BFPs when I get back on the 12th!

Hi Ladies - just rung my doctors for my blood test results from last week. Came back as progestrone was 18, and had note - abnormal for this cycle please see doctor is no better!!! So not holding out hope for this cycle now, even though no sign yet of AF. Just going to look up online my level and see what it means.

Goddess sorry things aren't great at the moment. really hope everything sorts itself out for you, so you both can spend some more time together and feel happier xx

Key - cor you've got along so quick! How are you feeling? Has the MS got any better?

Lolly - you must be excited, only a few days until your holiday! Bet you can't wait! 5 weeks is not too long now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->