Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hey Lou - 18 is nice and high - maybe it's a good sign :) I know 10 is normal but they expect 15 when going through fertility treatment - so is this the cd 21 blood test - maybe that means you're ov around cd 14 and the previous cycles were crazy ones - in which case you might have tested way too early!! Did you cover both possible ov dates?

How exciting for Lolly and The_Key!! both in double digits - well done ladies :) !!

Kanga - any symptons? when are you due af ( or not hopefully!!! )?

Goddess - sorry you're having a tough time - I can't believe how much childcare costs - it must be so difficult being so far away from your families as far a support is concerned - just keep going and things do work out - in unexpected ways sometimes.

hx

I did cover both ov dates, and been having sypts since last thursday - bit confused by the 'abnormal for this cycle bit they have added' couldn't ask receptionist as she had no idea - and speaking to my doctor...well.....guess time will tell. I had pains CD14, so maybe the other 2 were just random after m/c's

Hi Girls...
Goddess, sorry you're having a hard time hun, hope you sort everything out xx
Key...12 weeks!!!!! wow! you must be happy!
Lou..when are you testing again? Kanga??

Well, i tested this am, line was darker and don't have to squint, also did digi this afternoon and got Pregnant 1-2. With both my chemicals the lines were so faint you could only see them in light, these are obvious lines, not as dark as control line but definately visible from a distance!!!

Saw GP this morning, had bloods done today and am having them done again on friday too to check HCG levels. i asked about prog. test and she said not until 3 losses :-(
but she said hopefully i won't have to. She also said if levels are fine she'll book me in for an early scan around 6 weeks, which makes me feel better.
I'm not getting my hopes up though, am so scared it will be a chemical again, just trying not to get stressed.
Em xx

Ok girls thanks for your support I am feeling much better tonight... had a good day at work and i guess you just have moments when you feel down. Today was a new day and i woke up this morning feeling much better but yes your right it is tough being away from our families... i dont think i will ever learn to live with the guilt of being here... its my parents only grandchild and they are missing out on so much.

I was wondering do any of you know anything about temping charts and what looks good. My temp seems to be all over the place and i dont really inderstand it i was going to attach my ff chart to my sig but i dont know how. Today is CD16.. i left work an hour early to get home to BD.. I had a + OPK CD 16, 17 last cycle but did one today and no sign of a line. It was a pack of 20 OPKs i bought in the states a few months back FRER ones... the pack clearly stated not to use after 20 days of opening the package. Do you think this could really make the tests not useable. I am watery CM and thats about it in terms of good timing signs.

You lot are doing well.

hotpink - its a pretty good sign to get a positive on a digi. I am sure this is it this time. Good Luck, try to stay positive. Easier said than done I know.

key - wow your doing well.

Lolly - I never got a bump for ever... I am so envious of your trip.. its going to be great. Relax, enjoy and have lots of fun.

Lou - I dont know much about progesterone but i thought that was a good result too. Hope your doctor can shed some light on it when you see them.

HB1- Thanks so much... and your right everything will be fine.

Goddess, thanks, but i did get a digi on the first chemical too so i'm just waiting to see what happens. AF is due sunday so fx'd she won't come for 9 months!!
It must be so hard for you, my OH wants us to move to Canada, he's a lorry driver and he would move out there tomorrow, he even had an interview last year. i'm not sure i could go yet, my parents are in their 60's and i'm all they've got. i know it sounds silly but i'd hate to be so far away if anything happened. plus, i want to go back to uni and finally finish the degree i started before i got pg with my little girl first.
Em xx

Em, that all sounds promising. f'xd for you its a sticky one x We have a BFP again, yay!!

Goddess, sorry you're down hun and evrything seems crap at the moment. Life throws things at us sometimes that seem awful but everything sorts itself out in the end so hang in there xx

we seem to have lost some sisters! So who is heading for testing, i think we have:

kanga 6 June
Cute ?
M2A 8 June

I am pretty sure I am out ladies, am getting a little p'd at all this ttc malarky. It started out that we would try and temp and CBFM but now i dont know if i want all that taking over my life every month only to be disappointed at the end of the month. The 1ww is a killer!!

Morning all,

Em - so glad the GP is being nice and pro-active for you, sending you for bloods. Seems good that your tests are getting darker, really hope this one sticks for you xx

Goddess - glad you are feeling better today. It must be so hard being away from family, we are thinking of moving to cornwall, OH's mum thinks thats too far and its only 5 hours drive! I don't know anything about charting i'm afaird, i tryed to start this month too, but just keep forgetting to do it before i wake up!

OH might stay off work today, to enjoy a bit of my half term with me, so might be able to get my nurses appoinment at the new docs done, as i was spose to wait in for tickets to be delievered. Still very confused by the results, some websites say over 10, other over 30 - but depends what units they used. Went to shops last night and brought B6 but not sure whether to start it now just incase we did manage to catch that egg and i am a bit low. Still no sign of AF but not testing now until at least Friday (would do sat but mums wedding), so maybe hold off till Monday as be v v late then.

Kanga - i know how you feel, if we not again this month i just don't know what to do, the first two weeks is fine but the 1ww is a killer and i'm not sure i can keep putting myself through it . All we did this month was bd, no OPK's, temps or anything. Thought i'd try how we managed to get preg the first time - a bit of luck!

You never know cute, it may work for you again! We have gone back to basics now too, all this charting takes it out of you, its impossible to keep up!

I'm testing tomorrow morning as am going to a theme park and i want to know before then so i can decide which rides to go on!!

ooo what theme park you going to? I went to thorpe park last month, was really good, did think though i wonder what it is about rides and preganacy as i never felt any pressure on my tummy when we stopped.

Yeah it may work - fxed for both of us, i may cave in and test tomorrow as got my mums wedding saturday and want to know whether can drink or not! Would do sat morning but we will be at my mums and it be a bit mad there that morning

Goddess I charted on FF before my BFP so I guess I know a little about charting. If you log into FF on the menu on the left go into Sharing then Homepage Setup, There you will find Your Charting Home Page Web Address, just copy and paste that into your Signature and bob's your uncle. Kanga will keep fingers crossed for tomorrow. Em am so glad the GP and everyone are being so corporative. Ohh before I forget I must apologise for my typos and spelling in my last post, corr bilmey! I must have been hungry or something.

A woman at my work went to alton towers before she realised she was pg and all was well.

Fxd for the testing this weekend :)

hx

Hope we're all well girls :flower:

Congrats hotpink :hugs:

Yes i'm due to test the 10th, i ovulated a day or 2 late so im going to try wait till the 10th (FX'ed), i seem to have some signs already but i think its to early and probably all made up in my head :lol:. Anyone else testing soon? x

hey lovelys how is everyone doing? im getting really rubbish at posting of late just got so much going on forgive me :( xx
im not doing anything any more i just cant deal with the constant failure feeling im not really sure when im due on but some time this month is about right i think lol so whos gettings bfps this month people when are we all testing? xx

Am not sure when to test today is CD17 and not sure if I have ovulated yet or not... I have watery CM but nothing else to indicate it. AM leaving work early tomorrow again to get home to hopefully catch the egg... and will again over the weekend. We will see i guess. I am due to test on the 16th June ish...

hotpink - it has its good and bad points... people perception of Canada is not really the true one there are alot of problems over here, unfortunately nowhere is perfect. I miss our parents... it would be nice for some babysitting support to be closer. We will see how it goes. I am sure everything will be fine.. :dust: to you.

Enjoy the theme park it will be great fun, i have never been there.

I caved in and tested today rather than tomorrow, still bfn. So if af stays away will test Sunday morning. Wish I'd waited until tomorrow now, but doubt would have been any different.

Kanga any news? Hope you enjoyed the theme park today

Hot pink - have you done anymore tests since? Hope you ok

M2A - If you ov'ed last weekend it might not be too early though, as can take 6 days to implant, so it may not be made up xx Know i know the worry of feeling the sypts and then having it dashed. Part of me now thinking i can't be going mad with the sypts this month as my longest lp since m/c - but then Af could just turn up and tomorrow!

cute, I'm off to Thorpe Park too! great day for it, its really hot here

Just been to the dentist for a root canal - not the best way to start the day! This avo should be better tho on the rides.

Well i tested this morning and BFN of course. Im like you Danni, sick of the disapointment and the rollercoaster of ttc. Why does it have to be so difficult? I just want a baby now, I don't like not getting what I want, hehe!!

Kanga, Lou... you're not out yet!!!!! when are you testing again? Goddess, how are you feeling hun? hope things are better for you.

I think i've gone crazy with testing! i've done 6 suresign tests, 3 25miu tests, 1 CBdigi, 2 superdrug and a FRER today! (Boots had them on BOGOF, so i couldn't resist!)

They're all definately positive, i'm only 13dpo, and still REALLY scared. AF's not due till monday (i think) at the latest. I'm always knicker checking (sorry! tmi!) keep thinking there'll be blood. keep getting pulling like pains around my pubic bone area, that are worrying me :-(

On the plus side ALL of my tests have got darker every day...with both chemicals i could hardly see them to start with but these are definately there. Had my blood taken tuesday and having it done again in the morning too so hopefully my HCG levels might give me some indication of what's happening?

Em xxx

Brilliant news hot pink. welcome to the mad house. Knicker checking is all normal! Lets hope the hgc comes back good.

Hope everyone else is good too.

I went for a private nuchal today. I'll get my full results tomorrow but looking ok so far. Nasal bone was present, HB was 160, 2 arms and 2 legs seen and nuchal fold was 1.3mm. Its so reassuing to have another scan. 2 weeks and 1 day until my nhs one.

anyway enjoy the sun at the weekend everyone xx

Hotpink that's great they all getting darker - hope the bloods come back good for you xx I'm with you on the knickers checking! Think it's my new past time!

Mrsg glad your scan went well, nit long till that nhs one now!

Kanga how was thorpe park today? You going to test again?

I'm testing Sunday, just packed my bag for my mums wedding, packed af products and preg test! Cd29 tomorrow so will be the telling day as would be due on. Mixed messages body wise, had bit of pains, but not normal af pains, and then fell asleep fully clothed on bed with sun glearing through windows!

How's everone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->