Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Rach - great to hear you have got on to the study. Good luck on Tuesday with your first cbt session. As Jo you said you haven't been a moan, thats what we are here for support. Jo jingles is a singing and music class. It will be our last term as back to work next one.

Danni great to hear from you. V exciting! When are they emplanting the embryos?

Helen sounds very exciting for Wednesday! Sounds like a great plan, would love to see your OH face when he undresses Ollie! Yay for Ollie's walking too!

Jo hope your driving lessons go well and your return to work. So glad your nanny has fitted in so well and the babies like her, must be so much piece of mind for you. Hope Olivia had a lovely 1st birthday! Sorry to hear you have been down the majority of the week, it must be so hard being away from home :hugs: i too thought i should call HV as i'm so down too, but spoke to DH and it's work, nothing baby related so don't think it's worth it.

Em - sorry Ollie has been so ill. Glad he is such a happy boy though. Details of the wedding? What sort of dress are you having? Whats the venue like?

I'm off back to the gym today in pursuit of seeing if that helps me sleep better. I spent my first night away from Foley last night to see if i slept better at my dad's, but still woke up all through the night. On the plus side Foley took his de-frosted milk from DH in the morning. It's the first time he has had not had milk from me in the morning. So lets see if exercise helps me sleep and trying to sort feelings out about return to work. We have tea today for DH niece so Foley will be well entertained this afternoon with his 4 nieces playing with him!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

The only way I could do it was to open the pic in paint and save again in paint. Then upload that using the attachments icon (I think its a paperclip).

ooooo googled the dress and it's lush! Your df is going to be bowled over when you come down the aisle!

I have some pics on my journal and the way I was told to do it was upload them to photo bucket and then use the code in my reply. It worked...I am not that techy but I got it too work!

Emma hope you enjoyed Jessica's 6th birthday.

Just googled your dress its very pretty and from the pics I have seen of you on FB you are going to look utterly beautiful in it. Good choice!

Helen - Are you getting nervous about tomorrow? OMG tomorrow!

Had a great day yesterday, shit day today not going to bore you with details as its the same old usual bla bla bla.

On the upside, the kids seem to really like our nanny which I am pleased at but I am feeling a bit wierd about it. Euan was really badly behaved since I got home from work tonight and very clingy..major tantrums at bedtime because he 'just wanted to be with mummy'.

Thanks girls!!! Just popped in to say good luck to Helen!!!! U must be really nervous!!! Will check back later for updates!!! Hope you all have a nice day :) xx

Good luck tonight Helen! Be thinking of you and will check up for details later

Em your dress looks lovely!

Rach hope your first cbt went well.

Big :hugs: jo, hope you are having a better day today. Glad the kids like your nanny xx

well got some makeup on and straightened my hair, ollie is napping (although gone slightly over as went down at 11.30 and is now 2.15 haha (and he is still asleep!) so will give him a little lunch now ( before was trying to decide between making him a little salmon pasta bake or an omelette but think it's just cheese and biscuits now ( and have some nice brie in)

How was the CBT Rach?

Will pop in tomorrow to see if Helen has posted.

Love your dress Em, v v v vv nice, especially the detail on the front. Exciting times!

oooo Helen ... waiting with excitement for your post ...

cbt no1 was *ok*. Mainly me talking and her listening. I have some 'homework' to do and I guess next week might be a bit more eventful. She was late whicih was annoying so we overran and C was kicking off as wanted a nap. Grr!

Thanks Rach!! I knew it was THE dress as soon as i tried it on!! My first CBT was all about form filling and me talking about myself. I found it helped me understand how I was feeling and how it may have been linked to past events. Mine was done on a video recorder which I found quite off putting. Fxd it helps you xx
Hope you are having a better time with Euan, Jo? I completely empathise with you as Devon can be very similar. Glad they settled with the nanny though!!

Browsed through some old threads earlier - this time 2 years ago we were all ttc! Crazy!! Xx

Helen!!! Please post soon!!! X

Oliver stood on his own today!!! Only for a second but it was fab!!! Xxx

well he said yes! And was totally bowled over by the proposal! Was all v lovely :cloud9: thinking about a v small gretna green wedding or similar - just little marriage ceremony late afternoon and evening meal

well done Oliver!

Rach am hoping the sessions pick up -be positive in your approach as am sure that it is always good to go in to things that way

Helen am so so excited for you. I bet you had such a fab day. Were you able to see his face when he saw the little man's clothing?

A nice little gretna wedding would ba wonderful actually.

Rach - glad to hear the first visit was ok, I am sure things will progress quickly and you will get some benefit from it.

Woohoo Helen :happydance: a gretna green wedding sounds lovely.

Well done Ollie!

Rach glad your first session was ok, and hopeforly they will become more helpful as you continue xx

yes, was with him when he saw the vest - he was gobsmacked!

Excellent helen love it.

Super chuffed for you. ANy ideas on the time frame of when you want to get married.

we're thinking a year - not that it'll be a huge wedding - it won't - but we want to move house so there's lots to sort out - and a chance to lose weight haha

Congratulations Helen :happydance:

A small Gretna wedding or similar sounds lovely, very romantic. Is he getting you a ring ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->