• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hey sisters. How's everyone doing. I see you've been out and abouting again Lou, good work. How's work going Helen? How's the bump baking Jo, still all well I hope

X

I am doing ok. Baby bouncing around all day today so far. BY far the most active of all babies.

FOund out on Friday though that I have a partial placenta previa..meaning around a third of my placenta is covering my cervix. I need to have a a repeat scan at the end of July to see if its moved up as the baby grows or if its still a previa. Hope its moved as otherwise it means an automatic C section. Really scared of the recovery as we have no help..

Good hat ts not all the placenta, hopefully it will move. I've got everything crossed.

I'm doing ok thanks Jo. A bit of heartburn today which i had throughout my preg with Charlie. Seems a bit early for hb though! And nausea is increasing so I'm happy so far. Thinking of phoning up for a scan tomorrow, to have it at the end of next week if possible. Scary.

eeeeek Rach - thinking sticky thoughts - positive symptoms there!

am sure it will move Jo - are there any positions good for encouraging it to move?

work fine crazily!

Yay to increasing nausea, I would definitely get an early scan next week. You should be able to see HB and everything then.

Nothing positional will help Helen, its just a matter of seeing if babies growth and the uterus increasing in size helps move it up. Fingers crossed.

Glad to hear that work is fine.

Hi ladies

Rach glad your doing ok, and everything looking positive. Def go for early scan next week if you can. Centeral parts sounds fab. Haven't been in years as dh can't swim!

Helen glad works going ok. How's the op recovery now

Jo hope the placenta moves for you. Is it just a wait and see game? Do they think it's likely to move?

Travis was great! Loved it, about 3 people from the front and doggie came down next to dh and played his guitar for a bit.

Apparently over here the usual care is to schedule a US scan around 30w and that will be enough time to see if it has moved up and out of the way of the cervix to allow for a natural delivery. I have one booked for the end of July.

I am not too worried. As long as baby gets out safely.

If its still down it means definite C section and not sure what else.

I phoned Epu today and will be under Silver Star unit again. Yay. Fortnightly scans and monitoring in first tri. They will prob monitor me though out too due to Charlie's low birth weight and the pe. 6+ at the moment. Just want to get to this time next week. Should get a scan either this Monday or the one after

Really hope you can avoid that c sec Jo x

That's great news rach. Sounds like they will take good care of you

Jo, hope you avoid the c section, my friend had it and hers moved quite late and she ended up with normal delivery x

Fab news Rach hope you get your scan soon. It sounds like they are going to take good care of you.

First silver star appt booked for Monday which includes a scan. Yay.

Good been thinking about you. Look forward to hearing the news. You will be about 7w then right?

I am doing great 26w tomorrow and down to double digits to go - yay!

Ill be almost 8 next week fxd. Almost single digit countdown yay! X

Excellent. Its always fab to get out of the single weeks. You still feeling sick and stuff? Hioefully not too badly.

Yes I definitely am. It gets worse a the day goes on! Eating lots of rubbish and just trying to get through really x

Oh yes..that feeling is so good. I hate it. Still feeling sick a bit but nowhere near like those early days when you think it will never end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->