Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Thanks. Lets hope it turns not something positive this time.

Congratulations Rach....I so hope this is it. So excited.

My second tesco test was darker today and I've had the slightest but of nausea. Taking progesterone twice A day.

What's everyone up to this lovely weekend x

yey! :yipee: sounds good!

well I thought I had hayfever and maybe I did but I definitely have a cold - meant to be going to a fete with oh, ollie and my shot tomorrow - will see.........

Sunday meant to be going to see fmil - will also see...... Tempted to let oh and ollie go without me and have a rest but as am working feels I am missing out on ollie if I do <mother's guilt>

hx

ps Jo - how's the bump coming on?

Yay Rachel..super duper pleased. Its good that you are taking progesterone this time, and I am glad your feeling sick.

Helen - Boo to the cold especially since you had so many nice plans this weekend. I feel the same about weekends, I desperately want a day off to myself but I never do it because I really only see the kids at weekends.

Bump is fine 23w tomorrow, have posted bump pics on my journal if anyone is interested in having a peek.

rach great news that its got darker. progestrone worked wonders for me, so fingers crossed it helps you too xx

jo heading over to view bump now! hope your all feeling better xx

boo to the cold helen! hope you feel better so you can enjoy your weekend with the boys. xx

off to cinema, meal and eddie izzard at the o2 tomorrow night!

Nice bump Jo, only a week to V day too it's flying by

Helen, t all nets out in the end so if you need to take time on Sunday don't feel bad. Hugs x

Lou, your social life always sounds fab! Enjoy your weekend. We are going to a church fete this morning and a different church fete this afternoon. I'm manning the "milk the cow" station!! Living it up

Feeling a bit sick this morning. Yay!

only when getting pg are people glad you're feeling sick :)

well did fete on Saturday - lovely day and went to see fmil today and we went for lunch and went to a castle - was all lovely if feeling unwell :) am glad I went out rather than moping - feel the need when I don't have the rest of the week.

hope your weekend was fun Lou - sounds fab!

Its wierd re the nausea

I feel bad for you too..mine has only been gone about 3 weeks and akready I have forgotten how brutal it was. Hope it stays mild.

It feeling very sick anymore. Please come back sickness! X

just remember it comes and goes in the early few weeks before your constantly huddled over the toilet.

Fab bump jo!

Rach, as jo said the sickness comes and goes at start. Try not to worry :hugs:

The fetes sounds lots of fun! Hope you all had good weekends!

Thanks guys, think we went little mad booking things up! Going to see travis tomorrow, and now wondering how I will get up for work on Friday! Or even stay up till 12!!

Yeah all good thanks Jo. Not much sickness. Friend told me she is due 5 dec today which is when I would have been. And I'm still dealing with first tri nonsense.

At centreparcs this week and done lots of exhausting cycling as our lodge is at the bottom of a bloody hill!

5 weeks now.

Rach my nausea kicked in about 6w..enjoy your few days remaining nausea free.

Have fun. I always wanted to go to centerparcs.

Yep- stay positive Rach :hugs:

hope you're enjoying Travis Lou :)

eeeeek 24 weeks Jo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back