Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi Girls,

Im Toni, 32, married for a year but together for 14. Im a dietitian for a renal unit and OH is architect. No pets or anything (think a baby will be more than enough for us) and oh yeah just vomited in the shower! .Nice

Hi girls, well I think I am caught up, lots to remember! I'm so glad all the scans have gone well, looks like everyone is well on the way now and almost to the 12 week point, eek! And congrats on knowing you're having a little girl Lolly thats awesome news! I saw my ickle niece this weekend, she is coming up to 4 months and absolutely adorable, I want one!!

a bit about me, Rachel, 29, live just outside Oxford with hubby & 2 fur babies (Boo Boo & Archie). Just had our 3y wedding anniversary, we are both (please don't yawn!) tax accountants and desperately also want to be parents. We've alsmot finished renovating our house (DIY experts too!) but now looking to convert the loft so looks like all the mess will start again soon

Just been to Tintagel/Padstow/Bude in Cornwall and then went walking in Wales Snowdonia (we stayed in Averdyfi for a while) for our anniversary. We stayed in a tres strange hotel in Tintagel, the owners were slightly (very) strange, home made Art (which was really bad) all over the walls. They had a 'light box' in the basement which was basically a dark room with a dimmer switch and they would play the guitar at you in the dark then show you loads of their art under different lights. So funny. they took it so seriously! Loads of pics of celebs all over the entrance hall, they were into scientology and had disco balls installed on the external roof - you could see them for miles!!

Right I'll stop babbling now :)
Camelot Castle in Cornwall, look it up, its well funny, esp the trip advisror reviews (which i really should have checked before i went!!)

Lovely to see you back Kanga!

Loving the holiday story!

x

I am 11+3 today :)

Just checked out camelot - funny!! :)

hc

Hi Girls,

Im Toni, 32, married for a year but together for 14. Im a dietitian for a renal unit and OH is architect. No pets or anything (think a baby will be more than enough for us) and oh yeah just vomited in the shower! .Nice

This made me laugh as I almost puked in the shower this morning. MS has come in full force i was hoping that it was not going to happen but almost like clockwork 6 weeks and here it is...i woke up with it yesterday morning and it seems to be following the same pattern... i feel like i want to be sick from when i wake up till i fall asleep basically and have puked a few times so far, in the last 2 days. I remember this feeling now of constant nausea struggling to eat or drink anything and a horrible taste in my mouth. I see the midwife on Friday so i am going to get a prescription i think for diclectin its a pill in Canada that has been made and licensed esp for pregnacy nausea and vomiting. I am not going to be a martyr like last time that was horrendous i had to run from patients rooms to be sick and left them in some pretty insafe situations. This time around its a bit better i returned to work in March from mat leave to an office job.

A bit about me. I am Joanne, I am 36 DH soon to be 37. We have been married for 9 years but have been together for 18 years..... yes 18 and I still love him so much. We have a 16 month old son called Euan and a 11 year old long haired cat called Meg. We are both from Scotland on the west coast near Glasgow, lived in Edinburgh for 10 years and then we emigrated to Canada and we live just outside Vancouver which is a beautiful city. I am currently working as a bone marrow transplant coordinator and my DH is a bus driver.

Hi girls...welcome back Toni, sounds like you had a great time. Its my birthday this month and am hoping DH will take me away to cornwall,mso will check out Camelot Castle lol. Cant remember if I posted yesterday but if am repeating myself I apologise, blame it on the preggy brain. MW appointment went well, mentioned my painful joints to her and she said its common and if it goes round to my pelvis to let her know asap so she can arrange physio. I did my bloods today for downs and spina bifida, am nervous, I should have said no to it, now am so worried.
Now a bit about me, am 32 and originally from Aus and moved out here to be with DH. DH is 40 we been together just over 10 yrs but only married for 4 yrs this yr, took a while to convince me to move here teehee!!
mmmhh strawberries are calling xxx

Rachel glad you had good time on hols, looked up camalot! Funny! We had considered going there before as dog friendly, but hadn't read the reviews!! Great views from there!

Toni and joanne sorry the ms bad!

Dee glad themidwife is being helpful

H wow! Almost 12 weeks! When is your scan again?

Took test today 11dpo, negative, not sure whether to test on Friday before thorpe park, or just wait and see?

Oh loads to catch up on - I'll have to jot down everyones names I'll never remember them all.

Lou - I agree with HB TEST again on friday morning!!! Fingers crossed for you.

OH and I are off to Cornwall in august now Cyprus is a no go- obviously the place to go this summer!! Going to book after next scan just to make sure everything ok. One very swanky hotel for a few days and then some b and bs as we travel round.

Ladies are you finding your MS worse in the heat - I haven't had bad MS just general queasiness and not being able to face certain foods at all but last two days have felt much more sick in mornings and wondered if heat making it worse, I'd expect it to be easing now I'm getting towards 12 weeks.

Dee hope all goes well with tests - am sure will be fine, you've been through enough stress this pregnancy already!!! Hope bedrest is shrinking your hematoma too.

Think i've overdone it last couple days after finding out hematoma had shrunk as had bit bleeding today so going back to taking things very very easy tomorrow.

Queenie is my cat(one in avatar) and Murphy is my maiden name.

I'm 35(when did that happen) OH 38 been together 4 years married 18 months. Oh I loved my wedding , best day ever. Said to OH we'll have to start renewing our vows every year like heidi klum as its so fun.

I have a clothes shop(ladies) luckily with fantastic staff at mo which has enabled me to more or less not work last two weeks while shrinking this hematoma - haven't told them I'm pregnant yet though but told them I had done something to my back!!! Sometimes have terrible staff problems so was lucky this has happened now. OH is a lawyer but at mo working for FSA checking up on naughty bankers. He loves it as its like being a policeman sometimes - something he always wanted to be!!!

We have two fur babies Queenie and Furnando(and Bozzy still in my heart).

Oh and my name is Lucy xxxx

Nice to hear all your names and learn a bit more about you. I need to go through and write everyones names down to for the avatar until i remember.

Lucy sorry to hear that you had a bit more bleeding today i guess its your bodies way of reminding you to take it easy. Do you make your own clothes for the shop? how do you decide where to buy from? Sounds like an interesting job? Is it a shop with current fashions?

I am off tomorrow which is fantastic.... tomorrow is Canada day so its a public holiday. DH is getting up in the morning with Euan and I am going to have a very very long lie in, and I am so looking forward to it.

Lucy so to hear you had bit more bleeding, guess as goddess said it's bodys way of reminding you to take it nice and easy. Think cornwall will be infested with our group this year, I'm going down in 3 weeks too!!

Joanne enjoy your day off. How is the weather in Canada to the mo?

Did my temp today, 36.5 which is what it was before I ovulated, so guess be no luck this month. May ring docs and see if receptionist will give me my progesteone results, as can't see dic till next wed.

Almost the weekend!!

Usually at this time of year it's super hot about 30 degrees or above with a very humidity but so far this year not much sign of summer and it's pouring today we have only been in our pool about 3 times so far this year and normally it's an every day occurence. I have been hearing how good the weather is at home from my parents. Our summer will kick in late I think it's normally hot in June far too hot july and aug and really nice in sept my parents are coming in sept so hoping it's still hot enough for outdoor swimming.

It's 8.40am and I need to get up to eat something but don't think oh will be too happy as he got home at 2am from work and he is up with euan to give me a rest. We should get out and about anyway and see what is going on for the holiday.

Lou did you speak to your gp what did they say

Rung them this morning - she said docs need to see me, but would give me my progesteone over phone, was 12.5 which she said was normal and not highlighted as abnormal. Wondering now why the doc needs to see me! Though was going to go in anyway for referral - she wNted to see me after anyway.

Hope the weather warms up for you soon, must be mice to be able to use the pool in the summer to cool down, does euan like it?

Lou - good luck at the dr's - your progesterone sounds fine 10 - 15 is the norm :)

My scan is next thursday - a week away!! same as Lauren's :) and Lucy's is on the 9th :)

Lucy - easy does it - you deserve a good rest :hugs: loving the idea of a shop - sounds fab!

Jo - v jealous of a day off - have had the week from hell !!

I am sooooooooooo tired - take care everyone

hx

Hi ladies, af has just arrived, 12dpo. Re-looked at old blood tests and my hospital uses the higher bands for progesteone, under 20 ov unlikley,And over 30 is correct level, so I was more under this month than last. It was only receptionist I spoke to today, so she prob didn't know the cut off's. Should mean I get referred wed though so trying to think positive!

Not long till the scans!! Very exciting. Xxx

oh Lou - sorry about AF getting you - at least you're in the know now with your levels - why can't they use one measurement accross the board!!! and you can get your referral too :hugs:

I was properly sick this morning - first time for everything - until now it's just been nausea and wretching :)

hx

HB....noooo! poor you. horrible isn't it? i can't stand feeling sick, trust me to have it all day every day!!! still have no energy. :hugs:

I'm never going to remember all these names!! Lucy, hope the bleeding has settled and you're taking it easy... :hugs:
Joanne, hope Canada day was fun for you.

Sorry AF got you Lou but i hope they can sort prog out once you're referred.

I had some sharp pains in my right side yesterday, got an appt with doctor and he sent me to EPAU this morning. had a scan and saw baby and heartbeat, and have been put forward to 8weeks 3 days instead of 7 weeks 6 days. sonographer said baby looked fine, measured 17mm CRL and that there was no sign of anything causing pain. prob pulled a muscle being so sick :dohh:
Am happy that at least i know bubs is actually there, and *touch wood* ok at the moment, and i even got a little scan photo!!! :happydance:

Hope you're all well.
Em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"