Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi Joanne, dee here. Am terrible with names and will have to write everyones down lol.

Hi Ladies - sorry not to post earlier - internet down at work!!! Awful. I can't remember a time before internet now.

Anyway saw baby this morning - looking like a proper baby now. swimming all over the place, was so lovely.

My clot has gone from 5 cm to 3cm which is brill, just got to keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully it will be gone by 12 week scan on 9th July.

Firstly they told me my uterus was bicornuate but now they are saying it is subseptate(lord knows the differnce as they sound similar when I do research). Basically I do have a risk of miscarriage or early delivery through my pregnancy, theres nothing that can be done though apart from perhaps a cervical stitch which they will assess at next scan. Anyway I also have a chance of a full term baby so just got to hope and pray.

After this pregancy whether successful or not I can have a hysteroscopy(?) and an operation on my uterus so future pregnancies might be more straightforward.

After seeing my little one there arms, legs all swimming round makes it so real, I hope she can hang on in there.

Will catch up on all your posts in a bit xx

Queenie thats great news with the hematoma reducing. Dont know anything about subseptate uterus, lets just hope it doesnt cause too many issues. Did you have a Consultant doing your scan? Whens the next appt with them? Hope she hangs in there and is nice and comfy. xx

Oh Lucy - totally fab!!! :) enjoy the next 2 weeks!! fxd we're celebrating great 12 week scans!! We're over 25% of the way there you know!

Dee - hoping the MW can help you - I'm sure that Jo is right about the physio - strange it's only at night

Em - sorry the sickness isn't getting better - am sure that it'll start to ease soon :)

Jo - yey for the 3+!!!! woooohoooo

M2A - Fxd for you - it would be great to have a high to go out on!! Could you consider moving to where oh works if you're a free agent workwise? are there jobs for you there? it might be a blessing in disguise :hugs:

Hey Mrs G :)

hx

Glad all is well so far QM :flower:

I'm Rebecca :), im rubbish at remebering names lol x

Good news about the clot QM. Also cant help but notice you kept saying she, does that mean it was confirmed today that you are team pink? How exciting.

Thanks girls - not its not been confirmed Dee - I just feel its a girl - which means probably a boy!! I will find out though at my 20 week.

Are you going to find out?

I dont want to find out, but DH wants to know so we agreed that we will ask the sonographer to write it down for DH, am going to go for a surprise at the birth but my sisters are convinced they will be able to change my mind by my 20wk scan lol. If its obvious at the scan then I guess there is no escaping it teehee!!

Hi Ladies, I'm back from Glasto! Just in process of updating myself of the going on's over the weekend!

Lucy - thats great news, must have been so nice to see her swimming about and your clot has gone down, really pleased for you? Are you going to find out the sex? or leave it as a surpise?

H - not long now until your scan! Very exciting!

Dee - hope you can get some help with your hip

Rebecca - sorry to hear about the redunancy - really hope you get the BFP next week!!

Hay MrsG!

Joanne - 3+ Brill!!!!! Thats so great!!

Em - hope your doing ok xx

Really hope i haven't missed anyone! Sorry if i have!! So tired - set off at 5.40 this morning - and was 2.5hrs to get out of camper field! Had great weekend, so amazing - was great not to think about the 2ww for a weekend!! wasn't going to test early this month but taking the sixth form to Thorpe Park on Friday, so need to know if can go on rides! AF is due Friday!

Lou
x

Hey Lou - glad you had a fab time - bet you've caught the sun!! fxd for Friday - something exciting to look forward to!!

hx

I'm not sure if I do?! Think a see a little tan line, but was wearing factor 30 all weekend! I burn v easily so quiet impressed with the fact I have no burnt areas for once!

Thanks, fxed, got my full blood works tomorrow, not eating or drinking for me till tomorrow afternoon!!

QM - I am sooooooo soooo incredibly over the moon for you. How fantastic to see the baby moving around and the fact that the hematoma is that much smalller is incredible news. I am glad that you are feeling much better now and can think about the future a bit more i think at worst now you might have an earlier delivery but that will be fine.

Lou - glad you enjoyed glasto i bet it was awesome fun. Good Luck tomorrow with your blood work.

Dee - I am no good remembering names either but i think its nice to know.

Today was a bit wierd for me... i thought everything was going great in regards to the ms.... but today bang here it is.... it started at 6 weeks last time and 6 weeks on the dot here it is rising. Went to the loo about 5 times to puke at work but it passed over. Hoping that its just a blip. I have my first scan next tues so providing thats ok i think i will tell my parents it doesnt feel right not to tell them.

Anyway off now to get the munchkin up from his nap.

Hi all,

Just thought I'd check in and see you all.

Congratulations Lucy! That's just brilliant news. I'm so pleased for you, you must be over the moon. Not long to wait now for that 12 weeks scan. I found mine mesmerising and I will never forget how shocked I was to see the baby back flipping and leaping about like an acrobat! I actually think I saw far more at the 12 week scan than I did last week at 17+. I suppose, beacuse the baby is bigger, you can't see it all at the same time - if that makes sense?

Lou - I've heard Glasto was awesome. I watched a bit of it on tv and saw Stevie on Sunday night. Thought he was good (probably better in the flesh) but he was so good when I saw him live in Birmingham that I was actually a little disappointed by some of his song choices. Did you hear about the pregnant woman at Glasto who left to deliver her baby and then went straight back so she didn't miss anything?! True dedication!

I find it so much easier to remember the names of those I'm friends with on Facebook. I've got little pictures of Lucy, Louise and Rachel in my head which helps! I just thought of an interesting question.....

What made you choose your user name on here?

Personally, Lolly is a nickname my friends and family have always used for my real name - Lauren - and my surname is Watson hence the W!

I'm still getting used to call 'the baby' a 'she' but my OH has started saying "my daughter" when talking about our little arrival which makes my heart melt. He has gone to London today for a meeting and is staying over to go and collect our new car tomorrow. We're getting a sensible family 4x4 which is completely justified as we live in the middle of nowhere, on a farm, and regularly get snowed in during the winter and flooded in the rain.

hi Girls! Just a quickie to say hi and I hope you're all well. I knew I couldn't stay away for long ;)
Just back from hols in Cornwall & Wales so will catch up on all the messages now!
x

hi Girls! Just a quickie to say hi and I hope you're all well. I knew I couldn't stay away for long ;)
Just back from hols in Cornwall & Wales so will catch up on all the messages now!
x

Where in Wales were you Kanga?

Lolly I picked my user name because its one I have used for ages. At the time i was into the feminine divine etc etc and likes reading about ancient goddesses and I was 25 at the time so hence goddess25. I am 36 now but I use it for user names for lots of stuff I like it.

I dont think i could have given birth at glasto and gone straight back again but thats pretty amazing really.

Kanga - glad you a nice time on your holidays. I have never been to COrnwall but I have been to Wales but not much of it, was driving from Liverpool to Portmeirion which is a great little place and had to drive through a bit of snowdonia national park which was really pretty.

Hi Girls...
Queenie!!! brilliant news! so happy for you!
Lou, hope it went ok today x
Dee, how's your hips? i was reading this thread and i feel awful, hope i didn't scare you? you prob don't have SPD, it was just very similar to mine at first and with it being mainly at night.
Goddess, hope your sickness doesn't get too bad, i haven't been sick for a while, just feel really really sick. it's awful.
Kanga!! nice to have you back!

My 'real' name is Emma. i chose my user name just because i've had it for so long, from when i've been at college! it's in my email address, so it's easy to remember! doesn't really mean anything! Was thinking we should maybe write a little bit about ourselves??
I'm Emma 26, live in Yorkshire with my Fiance Rob (DF), have a 4 year old daughter Jessica and a 2 and a half year old son, Devon. At the moment i'm a FT mum, was training to be a nurse but fell pregnant and had to leave, so am planning to definately go back as soon as i can! DH is a HGV driver, which also makes it hard for me to work as his hours are so different each week. We have a kitten called Lola!!

Hi All, Back from being drained!! Now getting the urge to test early ... but know i should not!

Lolly - yeah we read that on the saturday! She begged them to let her have it on site, but they insisted that she went to hospital! She was 2 weeks early!! dedication!!

Welcome back kanga! Where did you go in cornwall?

Joanne hope the sickness doesn't get you down too much, must be hard having ms and being a nurse, as not time to just curl up and feel sorry for yourself!

Em glad to see your well xx

my name is just my email addy really, with 101 added at the end as needed numbers as well and needed something quick to remember! Ikle bout me, i'm 27 and live in essex with my DH Paul. We have been married 4 years, and been together 10. I'm a secondary school teacher of law and business (11-18), Paul works in credit cards as a manager. We have 3 fur babies, our dog JD (who i love to pieces), and our two guiena pigs called Peanut and Conker. I also loan a horse called Monty

I suppose I'd better write a little about me then.....

I'm Lauren, 30 and married to Ade 35. We have been married 4 years but have lived together for 11 years. We live in South Wales on a farm - we just have a barn conversion here and are not farmers! OH works for a bank and I am a full time house wife / fur baby mummy / cleaner / PA to OH! I got made redundant 18 months ago and quickly found I enjoyed not working. We have two cats and an 8 month old golden retriever pup who I adore.

How exciting!!

My name is Helen - chose my user name as my oh's nickname for me is bear, after we saw the cartoon brother bear so that's the hb and the 1 is as there was already someone with hb as their username. I am 32 and work as a strategy analyst at a bank and oh is 34 and is some sort of technical bod to do with telecoms, we've been together for 7 yrs currently living "over the brush" in a cottage in a small town in Cheshire

Lou - loving the gp's names :)

I am soooooooooooo tired so will catch up properly ( woke up at 1.30 - 2am then again at 3.45 am and couldn't get back to sleep - plus it's my really busy time at work as it is end of month - aaaarrrrgggghhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->