Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

woohooo!! Lolly congratulations, and a little girl also wow, here is to team pink for you. How exciting am so glad she is doing well. Did DH go with you, aww you must be both over the moon.
Goddess hun dont beat yourself for feeling how you are about your friend. I guess its only natural for us to feel that way, no way are you a crappy friend. :hugs:

Guess I am just worried am having moderate cramping this afernoon and am trying to remind myself that it's normal around this time you can't help thinking the worst in our situations just trying to take it day by day right now

woohooo!! Lolly congratulations, and a little girl also wow, here is to team pink for you. How exciting am so glad she is doing well. Did DH go with you, aww you must be both over the moon.
Goddess hun dont beat yourself for feeling how you are about your friend. I guess its only natural for us to feel that way, no way are you a crappy friend. :hugs:

I'm so pleased - yes he came with me. We were both convinced it was a boy so we only had Toby picked out. We can't seem to agree on a girl's name so we've got some work to do there! The sonographer said they can be 70% sure of the gender at this stage but I'm sure she woldn't have said anything if she wasn't sure? Imagine if the NHS say it'a boy!

Guess I am just worried am having moderate cramping this afernoon and am trying to remind myself that it's normal around this time you can't help thinking the worst in our situations just trying to take it day by day right now

Goddess - I'm not going to say don't worry as I have worried constantly for 17 weeks! All I can say is I thought I would never have a baby after 2 mmc in a row and here I am. I had spotting, cramps, no symptoms, no bump and pretty much every other reason to think it was all over but fate took a hand and hopefully everything is ok.

Hi ladies, just a quick post from, will catch up After the weekend

lollyso glad you went for a scan, brill it's a little girl, you and oh mustbe over the moon!

Key glad beany is doing well, you rest up xxx

queenie be thinking of you on Monday, hope the hematoma hasgone downxx

mrsg def get on to the doc

em and hb hope your doing well

goddess it's totally natural to be feeling how you do, it's doesn't make you a bad friend. Xxx

hope I havnt missed anyone out! Hope you all have a goodweekend! See you the other side

Brilliant news Lolly, we just worry about everything but it just goes to show you everyone is different with bumps, sickness etc. We all have expectations about what we should be feeling, looking like and when we dont we panic. I hope you enjoy this time now before the next worry sets in!!! You better get thinking about the girls names now x

Goddess dont worry about thinking about yourself. Its totally natural asnd doesnt mean you're a bad friend.

Queenie Im in Kingston too. What a coincidence. We can compare notes, how funny. I had a really good sonographer at my 12 week. Her name was richenda I think and she really took her time. My sister had her 2 at Kingston too, the most recent being 7 weeks ago and she seemed happy enough. Parking is a total nightmare though. x

Thanks girls your right it is natural to think that way.

Lolly when euan was born it was the opposite for us we thought we were having a girl so only had girls names out popped a boy and he was nameless for 5 days. It's so hard picking names hope you find some you like soon.

Qm thinking of you and hope the scan on Monday is ok I am sure it will be.

Have a wonderful weekend girls.

Lou when is glasto this weekend if it is have a blast wish I was gp
going I love it there.

sorry girls not been about for a while.

Congrats lolly thats great :hugs:

Hope all those other buns are doing well :flower:

Not been having a good time of it this week....food poisining for the past three days, told yesterday im being made redundant :(

x

M2A, that's awful hun, so sorry.
I don't know what's wrong with me today... i've had a day of not actually feeling too ill, and i haven't been sick so now i'm writing this in tears worried that i'm not pg anymore. i got my booking appt letter through today, but no early scan letter like my gp requested for me. i don't think it helped, and df is out tonight so i'm on my own. i can't stop worrying. sorry for talking about myself, i just had to tell someone and you girls probably understand this the most. Sorry.
Em xx

:hugs: M2A - that's really hard - how long were you working there? Is there other stuff on the horizon? Hope you're feeling better health wise :hugs: are you in the 2ww?

Em - try not to worry - call your GP and ask about the scan, maybe your body is getting used to the hormones :hugs:

Yey Lolly - a baby girl :) how exciting!!

Hope you're holding up Goddess :hugs:

Hey Mrsg - hope all is well :)

I am tired - this not sleeping thing is really leaving me exhausted!!

hx

hi girls

M2A - I am so sorry to hear your news about the job. I hope that you can find a new one soon. Also i hope your feeling better after the food poisoning pretty nasty stuff.

Hotpink - I know how your feeling its tough just waiting it out... I am the same as you at the moment some days I feel pregnant other days i feel nothing.. and today is one of those days so I get it. I would get on the phone first thing monday morning about the scan as that is going to be what makes it easier for us when we can see that the baby is fine.

HB - Thanks I am doing fine!

M2A sorry to hear about work. Had you been there long? hopefully they will give you a good settlement and you will find something else real quick.
Girls I woke up with painful hips today omg! My sister says this is just the start of it all. Ohhh which reminds me did you girls read about the lady that had an abortion because she couldnt take the morning sickness? Can things really get the bad that someone has to come to that decision?

Hi Girls, what a lovely weekend and we're going to beat the Germans at the footy this afternoon, things couldn't be better!!!

Key - sorry about your hips - will that last the whole pregnancy? Still, I'll suffer anything to get my baby and I know you are the same - I haven't had MS, just faint nausea but I think after what I'd been though trying to get this bfp(and I am nowhere near out of the woods yet what with septate uterus and hematoma) that even if I was hospitalised with MS I wouldn't abort the baby but its a personal decision and thats just what I wouldn't do.

Lolly already posted in your journal but congrats again on team pink - and buying your first baby item!!! So exciting. I'm definitely going to find out the sex too. OH and I not even talking about names yet really - just trying to get from scan to scan and hoping everything still ok. Maybe when(if) I get to 25 weeks we might start!!!

Goddess I'm sorry about your friend, its very sad news for her - don't feel guilty about worrying about yourself, I would be exactly the same, god I can't read any of the sad posts in first tri anymore as they totally freak me out. We just need to stay positive and picture ourselves holding our babies in our arms in 7/8months time. I'm hoping time speeds up soon, I seem to have been waiting for 12 weeks for about 2 years now!!! Also don't worry about the cramping - I had this 4-6 weeks felt like AF pains then from 6 weeks started getting backache and stretching twinges. Its all good!!

Hotpink - how are you feeling today, please don't worry, numerous numerous posts in first tri about loss of symptoms and they always return with a vengeance - if you're worried try and get an early scan - it will reassure you(for a few days if you,re anything like me) the last thing yo want is to be stressed. I honestly think your baby is 100% fine and dandy in there though xxxx

Mummy2 what an awful few days, I hope the food poisoning has totally gone, really sorry bout your redundancy, my OH was made redundant last year and it was bloody awful. I hope you are getting a decent package - will you start looking straight away? I hope if you do you get something asap. Fingers very crossed for you xx

Mrs G - I had Richenda too for my first scan, she was so lovely - at first I thought she looked really young and wouldn't be any good but she took ages showing me everything and explaining, OH and I loved her. I see a consultant now - bit lacking in the bedside manner but she seems to know her stuff. I know parking is a nightmare.

HB - I saw your post re decaf tea- I've totally gone off it too, and normal tea - even writing about it is making me feel very queasy. How come you're not sleeping? Is it the heat or just not getting comfy? I'm not sleeping too bad but am very conscious all night of trying to sleep on my left - my bleed is on teh left baby on right so I want to keep it away from baby and also I know its best to sleep on left for placenta growing!!

I sent groovygrl a message to see if she was ok, hopefully we'll hear from her soon and Kanga??? Hope you're ok too xxx

Back to my sunbed now xxx

I don't know - it seems to be a mixture of the mad dreams, hayfever, heat and hormones!!! I was waking up a lot earlier on but I could get to back sleep - now getting back to sleep is a nightmare - sometimes I am just getting 2-4 hours a night - hope it will get better.

Good job on sleeping on the left - I am a tummy sleeper - going to get a dream genii me thinks :)

Key - is there anything you can take for it?

lol @ QM's sunbed. My excuse for sitting out on a deck chair in the sun is 'Babi needs vit B' teehee!! Am not menioning anything about the English Game
HB I dont think so. Apparently its quite common. I have a dream genii but going to try and put a few layers underneath me to cushion my hips. Funny thing is during the day am ok. Lets see how tonight goes.
I've gone off decaf tea as well, and normally am a big tea drinker. Was in costco earlier today and nearly bought a whole lot of decaf coke but felt guilty so got DH to put it back on the shelf :(

Well depends, i still have two weeks left to work so in two weeks i will be testing and hopefully no AF, im just praying that thursday 8th july, last day at work will be a good day when i get my BFP :D....trying not to get hopes up though, i've been there for a year so wont be getting much, but im going in to have a talk about it tomorrow.

Hope all those beans are doing well girls :flower:

M2A sorry to hear about work. Had you been there long? hopefully they will give you a good settlement and you will find something else real quick.
Girls I woke up with painful hips today omg! My sister says this is just the start of it all. Ohhh which reminds me did you girls read about the lady that had an abortion because she couldnt take the morning sickness? Can things really get the bad that someone has to come to that decision?

Hmmm I can't believe this. Morning sickness is pretty bad and at times you feel so sick that you just cant face the day... but you know that its there for a reason and you just simply have to get on with it. When I was pregnant with Euan I worked 12 hour shifts with virtually no breaks as a nurse.. i was cleaning up poo, pee, blood, puke and yes lots of lovely stuff when i was puking at least 5-6 times per day. It was not much fun but I certainly can't understand why you would abort your baby. Perhaps the girl just didn't want one, or just didnt understand that this comes as part of being pregnant unless your lucky enough not to have it.

I am planning on doing a digi in the morning and if things are going well then it should read 3+ weeks, it was last monday when it was 2-3 weeks although i am a bit scared not sure i will have the courage in the morning just in case. I guess I have to and put my mind at ease till next Tuesday which is the first scan.

Hi girls..
Goddess...good luck with the digi, i'm sure it'll be 3+, but i know how scary it is!

Key... Poor you, i hope your hip pain stops soon, but i can definately relate, in both of my pregnancies i had awful hip pain, it honestly used to take me around ten mins just to turn over in bed it was that bad :-( i saw my midwife and was referred to the physio with SPD. i was told it can get worse with each pregnancy so if this one sticks, i'm going to need physio referral again.

M2A...Hope you're ok xxx

HB..i'm not sleeping too well either, think it's the heat, plus df has changed from night shifts to days so am used to sleeping alone and having the bed to myself, now i'm only having half a bed!!!

I've had 2 days where i've not actually been sick. i'm still feeling sick though, drove df mad last night because i was hungry but didn't actually fancy anything!!! it was awful, everything just did not look nice.
I've got my booking appointment on 16th July and they sort scans out for you i'm told, so hopefully i'll be fitted in :)

Queenie...Good luck for today, i'm sure you'll be fine, will have fingers crossed for you! x

Em xx

Hi Girls..
Goddess am sure digi will read 3+ :hugs:
Hottie I can totally relate on being hungry and not knowing what I want to eat lol. DH says am growing a giant strawberry in me because all I seem to want to eat are strawberries lol. Thanks for the tip on the hip pain, my MW is coming over tomorrow for my 16wk appointment will ask her about that because I found it real hard to have a continous sleep last night, was either up for a wee or attempting to turn over arghh!!
Any news yet from QM about her scan this morning?

Well girls I am happy today. Did my digi and it indeed said +3 weeks. It came up after about 30 seconds which is a good sign too I am sure.

Key - it sounds like you should get a physio referral, I can imagine its pretty sore.

hot pink - this is the hard part last time around i lost so much weight in the first 16 weeks i just could not bear to eat anything and what i did try it made me vomit. So far so good this time around although i felt very sick this morning for about an hour but its gone now so thats great.

Has anyone heard from QM yet?

PS.. I think we should know each others first names i feel strange now still using our pseudonyms... my name is Joanne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->