Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Congratulations Em! What a great result from what must have been a worrying scan. Are you going to upload a pic for us?

So sorry that AF has arrived Lou, here's hoping a quick referral brings you some answers.

I'm fed up today and having a sulk because OH has just been a complete ass on the phone. I know it's just hormones but it can be seriously depressing sometimes!

Have wonderful weekends all of you x

Lolly I know how you feel it's tough sometimes.

Em you must have been so scared yesterday so glad that everything is fine how fab to see bubs and the heartbeat I am so pleased for you.

Hope you all have a nice weekend too.

12 weeks :happydance: fxd for scan on Thursday!!

Hope everyone's ok

hx

Congrats em! Glad the scan went well, you must have been so worried xx

Wow H, 12 weeks already, fxed for Thursday!! xx

Lauren sorry you were feeling a little fed up, hope you are feeling better xx

Hope everyone has had a good weekend xx

Em congrats glad bab is doing fine. Its always great when they make you further along then you thought :)
Lou hun so sorry af got you, hope they are able to get you a quick referal.
Lolly am the same, DH is used to me now. I made him go get me grape juice then he came back with grape concentrate and I made him drive back to the shop with me, the lady behind the counter was suprised to see him back with the drink and all he said to her was 'pregnant' and rolled his eyes, the lady laughed. Boy did I feel silly lol
I normally have an inny belly button and couldnt see the inside of it unless i pressed down on it, now its raising up :o
Ohhh H all the best for thursday! looking forward to seeing pictures of the scan.

Just to let you all know - there's a post from Vickieh1981 in 1st tri :)

Hi girls, just a quick one, hope you're all well and had a good weekend...Here's a pic of my scan photo xx

Attachments

• DSC00585.jpg
    DSC00585.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
Wowsers, look at that little beanie Em! I have a very similar looking scan from my first scan - just lovely. Isn't it magical to think how cells turn to bean (!) and bean becomes our babba!

HB - The countdown is really on for us now. I can't believe Thursday is here at last! For me the last few weeks have gone incredibly slowly. What time is your scan? Mine is at 10am.

Feeling a lot better this morning than I did on Friday. OH seems a lot happier and less stressed which is a massive relief.

I'm starting to get a round tummy this week. My MIL noticed a change yesterday as I hadn't seen her for a few weeks. I'll try and post my week 19 bump pic in my journal later. We went to the in laws for dinner and they said they'd like to buy our pushchair for us! We're in a bit of a quandry though as the entire travel system comes to about £600. We're thinking we'll let them know how much each component is and they can chose what to get and what we can buy!

Hi again girls,

Quiet day today on here!

I just got my Downs results letter and I'm not sure whether to be relieved or concerned. I'm low risk but still have a 1 in 1051 chance of having a baby with Downs. I replied to a thread about this on here a week or so ago and most of the other girls have had 1:20,000 or 1:3500 chance so I'm still relatively high compared to then. I know I just seem to keep finding things to worry about but now I'm a bit on edge again!

Hey Lolly - that isn't considered high risk - at your 20 week scan did all the bones look normal?

V excited and scared about Thursday - no reason just terrified will go in and it'll be bad news - I think it's natural tho!!

Em - beatiful beany pic!! :flower:

hx

Lolly your downs risk is not high at all. Mine was about that with Euan but it got increased to 1:500 a bit later on and even then that was still in the low risk category. This time due to my age I get to do the 2 blood tests and the NT scan, which I am not looking forward to really. Have never heard of 1: 20,000 unless the girl was very young. Everything is going great try not to worry.

Its exciting when you start to get a bump, you will be wearing maternity clothes in no time at all.

Aww em what an awesome pic. Glad baby is well. Lolly how long did it take for you to get your downs results? I did my bloods last week and waiting to hear back. Will let you know what they are soon as I find out. Nerve wrecking I know but try not to worry Luke the girls say Babi is fine.

Hey Lolly - that isn't considered high risk - at your 20 week scan did all the bones look normal?

V excited and scared about Thursday - no reason just terrified will go in and it'll be bad news - I think it's natural tho!!

Em - beatiful beany pic!! :flower:

hx

My 20 week is on Thursday with yours! They did all the measurements and stuff at the private scan but I'm not sure it's as thorough as the NHS anomaly scan.

I hope you're ready to hold in your desperate wee on Thursday - I was in agony and just wanted to run to the loo!

Aww em what an awesome pic. Glad baby is well. Lolly how long did it take for you to get your downs results? I did my bloods last week and waiting to hear back. Will let you know what they are soon as I find out. Nerve wrecking I know but try not to worry Luke the girls say Babi is fine.

My letter took almost 3 weeks to arrive so I kind of presumed that I would be low risk. They said that they'd ring within a week if the result came back 1:150 or less.

Morning all.

I've been so sick of this ttc lark recently wondering if I would ever get another bfp.

Well it would appear I am with bean as I got a clear bfp this morning!

Lolly, I agree with the others, I think you need to be super lucky to have it in the thousands, hopefully your anomoly scan will put your mind at rest x

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Rachel, you kept that quiet, didn't even know you were testing! so happy for you!!!
Lauren, mine was the same as that with Jessica, and she's perfect. it isn't high risk, please don't worry xxx

Joanne..good luck for your scan today!
And more scans thursday! how exciting!!!! x

Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Kanga - thats wonderful news!!!! Were you due AF today???

Hope you have a lovely easy happy and healthy 8 months ahead xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kanga! That's the best news! Congratulations!

We're all here whenever you need us - any worries, questions or rants, let them all out!

Brilliant news - enjoy!

Thanks guys. We werent really trying properly this month, i didnt do the cbfm or anything, we just went with the flow. I guess that helped! Af is due tomorrow, it was a pretty strong bfp tho. Am going to get a lod of tests at lunch time and do some more this week!!

OMG, today is going so slow now, how do you pass the time ?!?!

Kanga time has never passed so slow. I just want to go to sleep and wake up in January. I'm thinking by third tri I might be able to enjoy being pregnant but at moment I just get through each day. Hopefully you won't have any problems like me with my hematoma and bl**dy heart shaped uterus though and will be able to actually enjoy being pregnant

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->