Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

:hugs: Jo - don't stress - at my early scan they wouldn't date till 7 or 8 weeks anyway as so inacurate - they said even then it's + or - 5 days anyway - stay positove :flower:

Lou - so glad you'll be in good hands - fxd they can kick your ov off easily :) - you will become so well informed on follicles and the like you'll be an expert!

Let us know how you get on MrsG - am sure all will be well :hugs:

One more sleep now Lauren!! - are you finding out the gender? my scan is 1.30 - if all is well I'll scan the pic in at work on Friday

Good PMA getting going on the yoga go Lucy - this pg after a mc lark is enough to turn anyone in to a stress head - and you really have been through it with this one :hugs:

see you all on the flip side post scan :flower:

hx

Lucy, you can worry yourself sick googling stuff on tinterweb. My father in law was diagnosed with something a few months ago and we looked it up and almost went crazy but it wasnt as bad as all that in the end. please try not to worry too much (easy for me to say!), even if it is a premature baby we have the best docs going. Your little bubs is an absolute miracle baby anyhoo, I still remember being shocked when you got back from amsterdam and had your scan! That bubs isnt going anywhere

Exciting day tomorrow, looking forward to the mw updates and scan pics!!

hugs to all x

Hi Girls, just thought I would give you a quick update, promise to catch up with everyone asap. I have been given the ok to go back to work tomorrow yippeee! Had another scan today and was told there was no area of bleeding so looks like its goodbye hematoma, oh i really hope so, they couldnt tell me wether or not it happen again. I still have to take it easy as I havent stopped spotting brown. They dont seem too worried about that as its old blood. Praise God ladies, lets hope it will be smooth sailing for the remaining months. Thank you all for all your support :hugs:
All the best to ladies scanning tomorrow, looking forward to scan pics. xxxDee

Ladies - TMI ALERT - i feel wet constantly down there - is this normal? Just last 3 days or so - I'm wearing a liner and it doesn't really get wet but I feel constantly wet and its horrible.

Wow what a lot of news to catch up on...

Good Luck tomorrow to the 2 of you having your scans... its going to be great seeing the babies tomorrow and looking forward to seeing the pics.

Lou - glad that you are getting somewhere with the tests that is great news.

the key - glad your getting the ok to be back at work, enjoy being out and about again but yes remember to take it easy.

QM - its normal and it gets worse... with Euan from about your time onwards I had to wear a liner every day and yes the secretions down there just continue.... try not to worry.

Your probably right i guess the baby is too small to measure accurately, I will be having the NT US in about 5 weeks I guess so they might change the dates and the big uss will be 18-19 weeks. I am starting to get a bit excited and thinking that this is it this time but i am trying to remind myself to be cautious.

I am struggling at work right now... I am feeling so sick all the time, I am exhausted which is not a surprise since my ferritin is so low and my blood pressure is pretty low too... I have so much to do at work right now but I am thinking about taking a few days off sick.. but not decided since there is no one to cover for me.. if i dont get in then none of my patients charts get worked on and there is tonnes to do tomorrow and friday. Its 8.20pm I have just put Euan to bed and I am in bed already... its super hot 29 degrees outside and it feels the same indoors i have the fan on and i am just about to go to sleep really which is pretty sad. I have ordered an air conditioner of the internet and really really looking forward to that arriving.

I'm so nervous! About to jump in the shower and get ready to leave for 10am scan. I've eaten some Nutella on toast and orange juice in an attempt to keep baby active for the scan!

QM, I think thats normal, as long as it doesnt smell (whcih can indicate infection) then its fine

great news thekey, fx'd for you x

Lolly, so funny! Are you finding out the sex?

12 weeks today!!! Yay!! Half way to viable. I hope the next 12 weeks go a bit quicker than the last 12.

Lolly does chocolate and orange get the baby moving? Thats a good tip. God so nervous about my scan tomorrow. But also excited.

Key, great news that you got the all clear - I don't think they come back if they've totally gone, that's what I'm hoping anyway.

Goddess you poor thing, maybe take one day sick leave at least and try and sleep loads, my ms(though nothing as bad as yours) I've noticed is a lot worse if I'm tired. Hope you had a good long sleep last night, nothing sad about an early night when you're exhausted with ms xx

Yes the discharge doesn't smell at all, and it doesn't really seem to reach the liner, just feels absolutely gross. Oh well, I said to OH last night I'll take everything awful this pregnancy throws at me to get my baby at the end.

Looking forward to scan pics Lolly and HB xx

Has anyone had disturbed sleep? I couldnt sleep at all last night, tossing & turning and dreaming that I really ned to rest & sleep now that I'm pg. any tips for sleeping well?!

Hey Rachel - yes - my sleep patterns are rediculous- if I sleep the whole night I will wake up at least 3 or 4 times but lately I have slept a bit and then been wide awake for hours - it's dreadful - I am exhausted all the time - and it doesn't help at work at all!!! I am going to invest in a dream genii but I doubt it'll sort my waking issues!!! If you find out any good tips do share :)

Lucy - you are not alone in the cm stakes :) I do hope this pg starts to get easier for you - you have been through too much with this one already!!

Jo - Hope you start to feel better soon - it's so hard keeping going - and then you have a little one to run around after at home!! you and Em should swap tips!! ooo air conditioning - I could have done with that recently!! bet you can't wait!

:yipee: Dee!!! sounds v promising there!!! at least you can relax a little now!!

AFM - our scan went really well :happydance: nuchal fold measurement averaged out to 1.4 so really chuffed, they put me forward to 13 weeks too!!! I was so releived - my heart was pounding when I went in!

Hope Lolly is doing good :hugs:

Take care everyone!

hx

:yipee: Helen! 13 weeks, only 7 more to your next scan!!

I've been booked for a scan, should find out the date early next week x

Oh HB glad it all went well and they've put you ahead 2 days how fabulous!!!

My scan is at 2.15 tomorrow. Nervous nervous nervous.

Are you going to have any extra scans between now and 20 weeks?

All's well in my camp and we are definitely having a girl! She's happy and healthy and the orange and chocolate worked a treat as she wouldn't stay still for a second! All the measurements were bang and the detail was amazing. Even the sonographer was surprised at how clear the scan was - apprantely a 20 week pic can be hard to catch. Anyway, ehere's the best pic of the bunch - I love her already!

So glad your scan went well HB - have you got a photo for us?

xx

Attachments

• Anomaly Scan Small.JPG
    Anomaly Scan Small.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 4
Wow, just noticed the difference between the new scan and my avatar which was the 12 week - amazing seeing them side by side!

love the pic Lolly, its like she has doubled in size! are you having any more scans?

love the pic Lolly, its like she has doubled in size! are you having any more scans?

We're thinking of paying for one of those 3D scans at around 30 weeks but now I know she's looking perfect, I'm not so sure we'll bother. I think we'll wait and see how we feel as the time goes by.

Thanks Ladies :) it's amazing!! so chuffed.

Lucy - you will stress till that moment when your LO comes in to view - try not to stress but no point saying that as you just will - I was petrified - am sure all will be fine :hugs:

Absolutely amazing pic Lauren :happydance: and team pink bet you're on :cloud9: !! and such a difference!!! can't wait till I'm there - 27th August!!

Rachel - hope you get your letter soon - it's always fab having a date in sight!

hx

Great news Hb and Lauren. Nice small nuchal fold and the 20 week scan detail is amazing. I had a quick in an out with the midwife. They forgot to book my consultant appt which is a pain and bubs HB was only 110, which is a big change from 160 3 weeks ago but Im not going to stress about it. Maybe they were just having a big kip

Good luck for yours tomorrow queenie. x

Key, when are you going back to work, remember to take it easy though.

Goddess, sorry for feel so rough. Im sure you're trying to keep snacking. Pineapple juice, dry cereal and rich tea bix really helped me. the air conditioning sounds fab, I'm very jealous. A fan is just not cutting the mustard at night. It 29 here in london tomorrow!

Kanga, i had trouble sleeping with very vivid dreams but it seems to have settled a bit now. I just use loads of pillows and try to keep on my left side as its supposed to be better for the wee one. I asked the MW today but she said dont worry too much if you find yourself on your back or right. Just try and get any position thats comfy.

xx

Lauren your pics is amazing, you must be soo happy! so pleased for you xx

Helen thats great news, not long till your next scan, really happy for you xx

Lucy good luck for tomorrow, its natural to worry, be thinking of you, i'm sure everything will be fine xx

Jo sorry you have been feeling so sick. Hope that air conditioning unit comes quick, we have one and it cools the room nicely so can get some sleep

Rachel hope you can get some good kip soon! xx

Feeing all calm and relaxed now, like a weight is lifted. Know its going to be a while before i can concieve but feel like heading forward.

Here's a pic :)

Good not to stress MrsG - are they going to check back on you?

Lou - glad you're feeling a little better :hugs: you never know with these things - sometimes a littke tweek here and it's all back to normal :flower:

hx

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member