Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

How are you all doing today? Just turned up for work, am sitting in my office and its so wet and dreary after having a wonderfully hot week last week. Its still a bit humid a good thunderstorm is needed to break the humididty.
I have quite a busy day ahead but i just cant be bothered. Its CD2 for me today and I am really tired. 2 more work days to go and then I am off for 4 days, its a long weekend here I guess for the Queen's birthday.

Its lovely and sunny here :D, been out in the garden sitting but all the bee's started to gang up on me :haha: so ive came back in to sit by the window insted lol. When are you due to ovulate goddess25?x

It's been absolutely lovely here in South Wales today. I've been pottering in the garden and sitting in the sun all afternoon. I now have a shocking t-shirt tan though! My Mum tells me that you tan far more quickly when you're pregnant so that's my excuse.

Good to see everyone is feeling positive this cycle. Here's hoping for (at least) another 2 BFPs this month. Sending lots of baby dust in all your directions!

afternoon!

It was sunny here in the morning, then gone all overcast again by the afternoon, with some dizzle. Glad you've had some nice sun lolly, makes pottering round in the garden much nicer!

Sounds like a plan M2A! getting that extra bding session in always good!

No not heard from queenie, hope she's ok xxx

Finerly managed to get home early enough to do a opk, came back with no 2nd line. So....maybe the doctor was right? My persona mointor sticks are saying red days, but had O appear this day last cycle, and there 2nd lines are barley there too. feels strange being in the 2ww already. Got Blood test Friday to confirm Ov or not. Does anyone know how long you tend to have to wait for results?

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

M2A - You could meet halfway in Crieff or Kirkcaldy and shack up in a B&B - kind of romantic too?

If he's coming all the way to yours maybe make it something that would have him off 2 days? food poisoning?

hx

It was sunny here all day too - unfortunately in work for most of it :(

Not heard from Queenie either - hope she's good :)

hx

M2A - You could meet halfway in Crieff or Kirkcaldy and shack up in a B&B - kind of romantic too?

If he's coming all the way to yours maybe make it something that would have him off 2 days? food poisoning?

hx

A little romantic meetup would be nice.

I am due to Ov in about 2 weeks time.... it seems to be about CD16 for me!

HI girls, thought id just drop by and say hello and hope everyones feeling well and either catching that egg or cooking those new babies.

No news here. Eventually got my 1st midwife appt for 2 weeks time and got my scan for 13w +1. It seems like ages away though.

How are the first trimester girls, hope you're able to chillax and let the evil paranoia go.

Any news from the-key either.

Emjoy the sunshine, its meant to be 22 here today and 25 by the weekend. xx

afternoon!

Finerly managed to get home early enough to do a opk, came back with no 2nd line. So....maybe the doctor was right? My persona mointor sticks are saying red days, but had O appear this day last cycle, and there 2nd lines are barley there too. feels strange being in the 2ww already. Got Blood test Friday to confirm Ov or not. Does anyone know how long you tend to have to wait for results?

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

My bloods came back within 3 days to say if I was ovulating. I assume you have had 2 sets of bloods? One in the first week and one in the last of your cycle?

I feel sick today - yeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!! :) :) :) :)

hx

Good work hb!! I bet you have never been so happy to feel pants! Any other symptoms? has the hunger kicked in yet

Yes - I think maybe it has - not too much but def hungrier sooner and I'm normally cool - eating at the same time each day and not really snacking.

restless legs a bit, sore bbs and tired - and a few extra trips to the loo :)

just so happy to have symptons - never really kicked in last time.....

Yay :happydance: thats great hb1 :), bet youve never felt so happy at feeling sick :)

That's great news hb! I still don't think I ever had morning sickness but this morning I heaved really loudly when I opened the fridge and saw prawns in there! Hubby couldn't stop laughing at me as it made him jump. Poor prawns hadn't done anything to me and didn't even smell!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already and my scan is on Friday morning!

I've got a really bad cold so I'm just sitting down with a cup of tea and a Cadburys Twirl - yum!

Great to hear alls well Lolly, looking forward to seeing the new scan pics on Friday!!

quick Maca q - do you take it up to ov, or afterwards as well?

Glad all is well lolly :hugs:, as kanga said cant wait to see pic :)

I'm off to bake a cake :cake: :happydance: x

I took it all the way thru - kept oh on them too incase it didn't catch :)

Lolly - only 2 sleeps :) not long now!!

hx

thanks Kanga the doc has asked me to have 2 tests but one per cycle, both on cd15 which is fri for me. Hope I can get them early next week then

hb yeah for the ms! Good the syps are coming along xx

mrsg glad to hear all is well and midwife appoinment all booked xx

lolly glad all well too, looking forward to the pics too!

Red day on persona for me but 2nd line v faint. Wondering what day it will go green now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->