Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hey Lou - it'll be so much easier when you know exactly where you are for sure - or maybe you won't have to! :)

hx

Yeah i'm hoping it will show i Ov'ed last week and he was right. Been feeling shattered, sick and headachy since Friday, but trying not to read into it as it would have been too soon and don't want to get hopes up. I am hoping it won't matter and we caught it though :winkwink:

Morning girls :flower:

How are we all doing today?

I'm getting excited about ov time :happydance:, although im slightly paranoid that the stomach pain i had this morning is ovulation pains, but they didnt last long, and i've never had them before, im just panicing incase we miss that egg lol. FX'ed we get lots of BFP this month :D

Hi Girls, I finally been able to catch up with all the posts. Been MIA for a bit because my sister had a ms, she got her bfp the month after I did but unfortunately things didn’t stick. She is completely distraught and I have been doing my best to be the supportive big sister. Welcome to the lovely new ladies, so sorry for your looses. Will definitely keep fingers crossed for you all. I too used softcups but could only take them out whilst sitting on the toilet, Was worried there would be a mess teehee!! They go in very easily whilst laying down the tricky bit is getting it out without spilling teehee!!
Nothing much going on here, just baking away and still got real bad ms. I have gone completely off anything sweet which is really depressing cause I would have loved some cheese cake but arghh!!. I found that if I eat a lot of small meals through out the day am not that sick which is great but it never actually goes away, so I guess it a constant reassurance that all is well, so HB am with you on the yay to ms lol. Oh MrsG we got a Doppler and were able to hear the heartbeat at 8wks. Its mainly for DH, I have ms as my reassurance lol, it took a while to find the heartbeat and yes did make us panic. I will try and see if I can post it on here, just have to work out how. I try not to use it too often because I agree with everyone it can make you worry a little if little'un is hiding.
Am off to the baby show this weekend, are any of you thinking of going?

Hi girls,

I'm officially crapping myself about my scan in the morning. It's all I can think about today, and not in a good way. I know I've been through it all before at 7 weeks and then 9 weeks but I can't help worry that something has gone wrong between then and now. Anyway I'll know in the morning and, thankfully, my appointment is first thing so no hanging around all day.

Glad to hear all is well Key but I'm sorry to hear about your sister. At least you were able to give her some support having been there yourself. I honestly didn't know there was a baby show on. Hopefully, if tomorrow does go well, I can hit the shows and shops with a vengeance! I'm desperate for a doppler (again) but I'm so worried I won't hear anything. Again, I think I'll wait until tomorrow and decide whether to buy one.

Aaaaargh, so much seems to hinge on tomorrow. I absolutely hate this!

i'm sure everything will be fine lolly :hugs:, i'll be thinking of you and let us know how it goes :D i'm so excited for you :) x

Lolly, i'm sure everything will be ok, fingers crossed for you. Completely understand your nervous, but as you say at least its early in the morning so it is not on your mind all day xx Be thinking of you xx

Key sorry to hear about your sister xxx i went to the baby show the week after my miscarriage! mad i know but i had paid for the tickets in advance, couldn't buy anything, but had a nose around, its really good, hope you enjoy it!

M2A glad your excited about ov time, fxed crossed you catch that egg!

Blood test tomorrow for me, off out in a bit for my weekly walk along the seafront with my preggy friiend!

Cyber sisters, sorry not been on for few days- had a terrible day on monday, my fur baby Boris(Bozzy) got killed - hit and run - while I was in my acupuncture after work, he always waits for me in the road and I was late that day so can't help blaming myself, if I'd come home at normal time he'd have been having his dinner not sitting in the road - my neighbour Richard rushed him to the vet immediately but he was dead on arrival, I was home only 30 minutes after it happened but was too late.

We live in a cul de sac with speed bumps - I moved here as I thought it was safe for my fur babies( I had 3, now 2) but I just assume someone took a wrong turn down here and got enraged they couldn't get out onto main road and Bozzy got in the way, some neighbours children saw it but they didn't know the driver.

Anyway have been totally devastated - he was only 2 and when I got him at 8 weeks old he'd been very maltreated and the vet said he only had a 10% chance of survival but i got him through it, then a year ago he got himself trapped under the floorboards of a house being renovated in our street and at 3 am I had all the neighbours pulling the floor up as I knew he was in there, we've been through a lot and I cant believe he's gone.

Sorry really rambling - OH really worried about baby because I've been so beside self and I'm scared too - today had brown CM, really scared as have period pains in lower back all the time last 3 days.

Just did a digi and it said 3+ weeks though(i'm 5+1) so hoping and hoping this brown CM is just old blood and there won't be anymore, really don't think could take a m/c after whats happened to Bozzy

I will have a read through all your posts later and catch up - hope everyone is ok - Lolly got fingers crossed for tomorrow hun, let us know asap how it goes.

Hey all

M2A - fxd egg will be there at the right time :)
Lou - good luck for the blood test :) hope you get your friends pg germs :)
TheKey - so sorry for your sister :( I bet she will look back and be so grateful for your support during what we all know is a devistating time. Glad the pg is going well :) alls looking good:)
Lolly - Good luck for tomorrow - I bet all will be good - looking forward to some lovely pics :)
Lucy - I am so sorry about Bozzy - that is so sad :( at least he had someone who cared for him fiercly during his life - he will never forget you :hugs: - please don't stress about the spotting but get to the gp - last thing you need is additional stress so reassurance will help - the digi being 3+ is cool :)

as for me - not so sick today :( but sore bbs still there and totally shattered - been winding myself up as mw appt tomorrow and will be doing digi test - so so hoping for a 3+ - a little scared as it takes me back to my mc....

hx

Got fresh red spotting now so think its all over for me. Bad back ache too. Sorry to bring the pma of the group down.

queeniemurphy i'm so sorry hun :hugs:, i'm sure it will all be ok :hugs: my thoughts are with you chick :hugs: x

Queenie i'm so sorry to hear about bozzy - thats so sad, you must be deversated :hugs: . Fxed the spotting is old blood, give the gp a ring in the morning xxx bleeding can be many things, so try not to stress, i know its hard xxx be thinking of you xxx

QM - I am so sorry you are going through this i just want to let you know that when i had my son, i had brown spotting and fresh bleeding like you but everything was ok in the end. Try and rest and take care of yourself and get to your EPU in the morning. I am so sorry about Bozzy.

Oh Queenie, I am so sorry. As a Mummy to two furry cat babies and a furry puppy too, I can completely relate to how you're feeling :-(

I haven't got long this morning as we need to leave for our scan soon (we haven't got any cash between us for the car park, or pictures hopefully, so need to get some on the way!) But, I just wanted to remind you that I had brown bloody cm at around 8/9 weeks which turned out to be nothing when we had our scan at 9 weeks. The sonographer said that brown blood is always old blood and nearly never a problem. My thoughts are with you on both counts hun xx

Queenie, me and key both had red blood (Im almost sure key did). Better to get it checked out anyway but when I went the MW said it can sometimes happen around the time your period is due. Try not to think the worst. Get some advice from someone and take it easy. So sorry about your cat too. You must be feeling extra rotten. Dont blame yourself though x

Lolly, hope your scan goes well. Looking forward to seeing it after.

Lolly, just remembered your history with 12 week scans. I have my fingers crossed for you and hope all goes well. xxx

Lolly??? Any news?? Hope all went well hun xxx

Ok rang GP this a.m and she has me booked in for a scan tues at 10.30, I'll be 5+6. I slept with a pad on last night as really thought that was it but this morning there was nothing on it - still getting brown CM when I wipe though, not every time I go but most times. Am wearing white knickers today too so I can be certain if I'm spotting or not - nothing on them so far, oh ladies please keep your fingers crossed for me, I so want this to be a sticky!!!

Am going to try and forget about it now and just relax over weekend and monday and hopefully tuesday will come quickly with no increase in spotting.

HB did you do your digi? Hope you got your 3+ xxxxx

Thanks everyone for all your messages about Bozzy xxxxxxxxxxx

Queenie glad its calmed down, fx tightly crossed for you xxx

Lolly/HB any news on scan/tests? xxx Hope all is well

Just home after blood test, then back to work!

I've got everything crossed for you queeniemurhpy :hugs: i'm sure all will be ok.

Any news lolly?? Hb1 have you tested yet? :)

I'm in my fertile period according to my ticker :happydance: just got to wait for OH tomorrow then get some baby making done :winkwink:

Hope everyone else is well today :flower: x

Cutelou I'm behind on all your blood testing and oving - is this test to find out if/when you ov'd?

OOoh mummy2angel, what time is OH back? I once read a BD between 3pm and 7pm is optimum time as is most usual time that egg gets released!!! Also morning very good cos the swimmers swim faster and stronger. Lucky OH coming home to a weekend of BD action!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->