Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Sounds like heaven Lucy, enjoy the treatments!!

H, I wanted to do the hair analysis thing but could only find US labs. Dont suppose you know of any UK ones? I saw this program (you may have done too!) about a woman who had 8 mcs. Then had hair anlaysis done and found out she had loads of lead in her body. So once she sorted that she was able to get pg!

I've never heard of hair analysis!! What is it?? Lucy, sounds lovely, wish I was away somewhere!! Think we're having a weekend in the lakes in October though so am looking forward to that!! X

wow thats pretty amazing about the hair analysis thing... Never knew there was such a thing.

I am on facebook and have a few people on here on it... but i dont know if they could find me.. i am under Joanne Baillie Irwin and there will be a picture of my son as my avatar.

I am tired.. thought i would have a long lie with it being saturday but euan was up and screaming by 7am so have been up for awhile..going to a friends house for lunch at 11.20 so I have 3 hours to get there... need to feed us both, go to the park and buy her a house warming gift first.. so looking forward to that.

Steven is off work tomorrow 1 day off together is not enough, I miss him I dont really talk to him during the week either apart from on the phone weekdays.... there is a fair on which is stalls, lots of stuff for kiddies, lots of foodie stuff so we will go and do that tomorrow I think.

Hi all,

Very envious of the Cornwall and NYC trips Lucy & Lou! Make sure any spa treatments you're having are safe in pregnancy - I'm sure you have already though ;-)

Em - Great news about the flicks. I'm now getting regular punches and kicks which can be quite aggressive at times! You can really see my tummy rolling around when she shifts position. OH doesn't like it as he thinks it's a bit 'alien' but I love it!

Rach - I just love my lolly licking Lolly W on the front page - I did have a little smile to myself when I saw it. Seeing my due date in balck and white made me realise that, in 3 months time, I could be a Mummy!

I'm hoping Oh will assemble the Bugaboo this afternoon!

hot pink yay on the doppler..... I have not tried mine for awhile but I might try it later or I might just wait until the midwife finds it first... going there on Thursday and I will be about 14.5 weeks so hoping she can find it then. Oh just noticed I have went up a box in the old ticker thats always quite exciting when that happens.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Kanga - just a quickie, I saw someone called marilyn glenville - she has a clinic in London and its mainly nutritionist but they did hair analysis too. It cost about £120 for the hair thing. Didn't find anything worrying in mine which I was disappointed about I remember!!

Rachel

This is the one I was looking at:

https://www.foresight-preconception.org.uk/

Lucy -enjoy Cornwall - the weather is meant to be clearing up tomorrow :)

Jo - have a lovely day with oh tomorrow :)

Good luck with the buganoo Lauren

I've been asleep on the sofa all afternoon then oh made my favourite tea :) Ankles going down, still puffy - yep - I am sat at a desk all day at work :(

I've just packaged up my hair sample for that one H, (it was cheaper than yours Lucy but thanks anyway for the tip!), think I may have overdone the sample as seem to have a bald patch at nape of neck now!!

Rach, hope all goes ok with the hair analysis and that you get some answers. Lauren, is the bugaboo up yet?? M2a, how are you doing?? Afm, I had my 16 week appointment today, everything seems ok, found hb with Doppler straight away and she said baby sounds fine. :) x

Rach hope you get some answers with the hair analysis.. its sounds pretty good.

Hotpink - yay to your doppler.. i tried mone yesterday and still can't find it.. i am wondering where the placenta is.. I will ask on Thursday I have the midwife then. I am wondering if its in front of the baby.

Starting to have the paranoia again that something is off, i know that I have had 2 scans pretty much in a week and they were great so I need to relax but you know how it is.

Am at work and pretty tired can't believe I have another 5 days of being here...this monday - friday working lark is rubbish. This is my first office hour job EVER!! Had a very nice weekend with Euan and DH and Monday mornings are always a bit sad as I know that I wont see him till the evening and then I get home and am so tired I barely have any energy to do anything with him. Weekdays I am boring mommy and weekends fun mommy... poor little guy!

Good luck with the analysis Rachel :flower:

Jo - shucks to the long 9-5 slog - right there with you - well 8-4 - it's pants!! Roll on the weekend and "fun Jo" :)

Yey Em to the hb :)

Well I am truly on countdown to my scan!!

hx

Rach, hope all goes ok with the hair analysis and that you get some answers. Lauren, is the bugaboo up yet?? M2a, how are you doing?? Afm, I had my 16 week appointment today, everything seems ok, found hb with Doppler straight away and she said baby sounds fine. :) x

Negative! It looks like a real mission to assemble and we figured it would only be a) in the way and b) gathering dust for the next 97 days (yes, I am counting!)

xxx

Hi Girls, Just popping in to say hi and catch up with you all. Nice to see everythngi s swimmign along smoothly :hugs:

Girls, I'm worried. I've been having spotting since last night when oh and I were messing and I had an O, but no intercourse. Sorry for tmi. Rang mw but i can't go in as have no one to look after jess and Devon, and oh is away till late. She said if it goes red then call someone. It's a pale brown/orange colour and only there when I wipe high up. :-( x

Hotpink i'm sure things willl be fine :hugs: just try and rest.

Hope you get some answers from the analysis rach :thumbup:

AFM Well things are still ok for now.....taking each day at a time, scan next thursday :thumbup:

Hotpink - it can be really common in pregnancy for some spotting with sex and esp after O.... i am sure its just an irritated cervix. Hope it stops soon. I am sure its totally fine though.

Lolly - assembling the stroller oops canadianism slipping in there, the pram is a mighty task i think your taking the right approach in putting it off.. truth be told when we took ours out the box i had no clue... DH built it up with me sitting watching him criticizing that he was doing it wrong... he did great!

Em - am sure that it is just irritated cervix - hope it stops soon - at least you are in touch with MW :hugs:

M2A - good approach - am sure the scan will bring good news :flower:

AFM - only 3 days till my scan - so what do you reckon from my 13 week scan - boy or girl :) will post in PAL to:

hx

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Em - am sure that it is just irritated cervix - hope it stops soon - at least you are in touch with MW :hugs:

M2A - good approach - am sure the scan will bring good news :flower:

AFM - only 3 days till my scan - so what do you reckon from my 13 week scan - boy or girl :) will post in PAL to:

hx

Team pink vote from me! Nothing scientific behind my guess - just that I think it looks similar to my 12 week scan!

I'm so excited for you - It started to feel real for me after my 20 week and now there's no avoiding her kicks, punches and hiccups!

xx

Girls, I'm worried. I've been having spotting since last night when oh and I were messing and I had an O, but no intercourse. Sorry for tmi. Rang mw but i can't go in as have no one to look after jess and Devon, and oh is away till late. She said if it goes red then call someone. It's a pale brown/orange colour and only there when I wipe high up. :-( x

Em, I'm thinking of you and hoping it's just slight irritation - I'm sure it is. Put your feet up, try to relax and keep an eye on things. As your mw said, call again if you get any new red blood but, otherwise, try to stay calm xx

I also say girl hb :) dont know why just the feeling i get from scan pic, cant wait to find out :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->