Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

had the op yesterday, all went well and i have almost no bleeding now, just on pantyliners (sorry if tmi).

Anyone know if I will ovulate this month and when? Do you think the op could trigger ovulation or do you think its likely to be after a couple of weeks when my lining has bulit up.

Hugs xx

Hi Rachel

Glad the op went ok :hugs:

As for ov - that's anyone's guess and you can't trust opk's or cbfm as the hormones might be crazy - if you want to ttc this cycle and feel ready def give yourself a couple of weeks to heal from the op then bd every other day to cover all the bases.

Did the hospital say anything about ttc following the op?

:hugs:

hx

Hi Rachel, I don't know about ov straight after m/c - I waited for one period first before TTC again just so I could opk etc but did you see that article a week or so ago in all the newspapers - I saw someone had posted it in TTC after a m/c too - that said that women who conceive within 3 months of a m/c have a better chance of that pregnancy being healthy than those who wait, so if you're ready sounds like TTC asap is good thing to do.

GLad op went ok hun - make sure you give yourself a load of treats over the coming days xxxxxxxxxx

thanks all, I think we'll wait and start bding in a couple of weeks if we feel like it

I saw that article too Lucy, I'm hoping we can get pg some time this year but you never know in this game ..

Going to get my hair and nails done this week. I need to start exercising too, i'm about a stone over my normal weight! The problem is, I've developed a liking for bad foods and an aversion to exercise!

Rach glad the op is over and that it went well. I don't know very much about OV after this i think its going to be a waiting game really to find out but I sure hope its soon.
:hugs:

had the op yesterday, all went well and i have almost no bleeding now, just on pantyliners (sorry if tmi).

Anyone know if I will ovulate this month and when? Do you think the op could trigger ovulation or do you think its likely to be after a couple of weeks when my lining has bulit up.

Hugs xx

Rach,

I'm going to send you a private Facebook message now once I've finished typing this but thought, when you're ready, you might want a read of my 2nd mmc thread https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/234129-why-me-im-losing-all-hope.html

I fell pregnant (this time) in my 2nd proper cycle after the D&C. I had the op' in December and then used my CBFM for the first time in February - resulting in my BFP. There has been a lot of news coverage recently that women have a greater chance of conceiving straight away after a miscarriage so, as long as you feel ready, go for it darling!

Please feel free to message me back on here, or Facebook or maybe drop me an email [email protected]. I'm sure all the other sisters will back me here when I say we're all here for you x x

Rach,

I'm sorry sorry hun :hugs: i hope your doing ok, be thinking of you xxxx

Think TTC straight after is fine, research came out a few weeks ago i think. So whenever you feel you are ready

as lolly says, we're all here for you xxxx

Hi all,

Hope everyone's feeling ok this damp Tuesday morning (well, it certainly is here in South Wales). I'm about to embark on a dog walk in the rain - joy. I actually don't mind as I'm going to treat myself to a long soak in the bath when I get back. I'm going to have a relaxing day today after a lot of running around yesterday.

I'm making a cherry pie this afternoon as I've been fancying some for ages now. I've never made one before so I've bought ready made pastry and tinned cherries! I'll let you know how it goes!

Catch up soon x

ps - Just uploaded my 25 week bump pic to my journal if anyone wants a peak.

Your bump is defo getting bigger lolly :flow:

How is everyone else?

This is harder than i thought it would be :( totally stressed, paranoid, worried ...... im trying not to get my hopes up yet and take it easy but its so hard :( x

You're right M2A - it is loaded with paranoia this PAL lark - I swing between total excitement and total convincement that everything is going to go wrong - part of me can't wait till my 20 week scan and part of me really is worried that it's all going to be taken away from me.

All I can say is enjoy it when you can and vent your stress whenever you feel like it - everyone on here understands :hugs:

hx

M2A and HB - your right it is tough and we all feel the same like HB said I too go from one day everything is wonderful and exciting and the next i am convinced something is wrong. We can only try to concentrate on the good parts.

It's awful, I remember with Devon and Jess I didn't feel worried or anything, this time I'm terrified. I can't feel baby yet, haven't heard hb with doppler yet so I'm really worried :-(

ive just posted a reply to a thread and thought my sisters may also have some advice! Here is the post:

hi girls, i just wondered if there were any -ves to trying these things

i suffered 2nd mmc last week and am interested in giving these both a go (prog cream & low dose aspirin).

With aspirin, doesnt this thin your blood? So could it couse -ve things for uterine lining?

also, whats the effet of having too much progesterone in your body? Nothing and your body just expels what it doesnt use each day?

I was also thinking of upping folic acid, again does anyone know if having too much of this in your system is bad or does it just get expelled if you dont use it?

thank you, sorry for all the questions!!!!!

:plane:

hotpink, when did you stop taking your aspirin, is this something you continue through pregnancy?

I started mine straight after my second chemical with vit b complex, started 10th April didn't ttc until may and got my bfp on 31st may. I honestly believe it helped me. I'm still taking it now, will talk to my mw about when to stop taking it around 28 weeks but I have told her. I'm taking 75mg once a day. Hope this helps Hun xx

I don't think that there are any bad effects of progesterone or folic acid - if you go up to the 5mg mark max for folic acid this is what folks with high propensity for neural tube defects are given as a matter of course.

I am sneekly taking baby aspirin too - since I got my bfp - as when I had my scan at my mc there were lots of blood clots.....

I would book in with your GP though.

hx

thanks both, thats helpful. oh thinks aspirin could cause mc as it thins your blood. doctor appears a bit useless tbh, i would like to change docs but they are a bit funny about that at my surgery so i feel stuck with current doctor

Well - will def see what I can find tomorrow about progesterone, folic acid and baby aspirin.

Sorry you have a pants Dr Rachel

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->