Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

I'm annoyed at myself for caving now, know DH would say it was far too early!! I was 5 days late when finerly got BFP with the twins!! Anyway i'm sitting at work trying to plan my lessons and feeling really sick, so still got the hope :)

Fxed lou that you just tested to early :hugs:

Right i need some advice about dates etc? :)

LMP was 15th July
My cycles have been all over the place since my D&C, and have ovulated roughly CD 18/19 each month since, so going by a 28 day cycle (OVing cd 14) i worked out online i would be 8+5 and due 21st april.

However at first scan, i should have been 7 weeks, but was dated at 6+5.

The scan yesterday going by LMP i should have been 8+4 but she dated me as 8.

However if i stuck with the dates from the first scan i should have been 8 yesterday anyway. So im panacking about little beanie.....maybe somethings wrong and its growing to small, but the dates of 8+5 which i should be today, was going on a 28 day cycle with LMP 15th july, which means we would have concived on a thursday, which is impossible :haha:. So do you think the later dates make more sense? that im only 8 today/yesterday? with LMP being 15th july, and OVing 1/2nd august which was a weekend, which was when we had :sex:?

Sorry thats a bit confusing but im just a bit worried :(

M2A, by your LMP you are 8+5 but this is based on ovulating on day 14. As you ovulated 4/5 days later I think you are 8/8+1
Early days they can't tell exactly anyhoo, I am sure it will have evened itself out at the 12w scan

Lou, fx'd it was early testing - seems plausible given when you got your bfp last time and that you're not due AF yet. You're not out yet! x What CD are you?

How are you this cycle kanga? Where abouts are you just now? x

Thanks :) i think im stressing for nothing, the later dates make sense and tie in with scans, but ive got a baby bond dating scan on sunday 26th so, ill have a better idea then :thumbup: x

Rachel I'm on cd23 now, I used to be a 28 dayer but haven't got past cd26 for 4 months. So going to try and hold out now until/if I'm late.

M2a I think the dates should sort themselves out by 12 week scan, it could have taken longer to travel down and implant?

M2A - I think that the dates of 8 or 8+1 is right that would make sense based on when you thought you ov,d. Try not to worry everything is fine with babe.

Lou - Sorry that you got your BFN today, I would have totally caved too and just remember it is very early if your still feeling sick and stuff I would try to test again on Thursday or Friday.

Lou - fxd it's just early - waiting till you're late is a good move

M2A - the scans can be + or - 5 days this early anyway - however - 8weeks sounds right

hx

M2A they dated me about 5 days behind first couple of scans but I caught up by 12 weeks. The measurements are so small at the beginning its easy to get a few days out. They only worry if you're 14 days or more out so don't worry am sure all is fine.

LOu sorry about the bfn - what test did you use? Still very early days but you're prob right to hold out now. (I'd have tested too with your symptoms!!!)

Thanks, I used a FRER but worked out that if I go with my normal 28 day cycle then I was very early testing. Going to hold out until Sunday if no af as would be cd28 that day. I'm not getting my hopes up, got my internal pelvic scan tomorrow so see what happens then too!

How's everyone day been?

Ok so had typed a big message there and then B&B crashed for a bit do it never uploaded.

Anyway hope you all had a good day.

I have one small worry to ask you all about... I used the doppler tonight and found the heartbeat which was fine about 150-160bpm... but every time I have used the doppler in the last few weeks the baby is in exactly the same place. Do you think this is anything to worry about?

hiya!

thanks for the sweet words of welcome back! WOW! lot's happening here, all really cool :happydance:

Lou- sorry about BFN test but...your not out yet. thinking of you on sunday.
Funny after all this time, we're still truely cycle sisters. I'll test Sun. too (also approx. CD 28 i think - long story re: experiment with prog. cream:dohh:)

M2A - I have had the same experience as the others re: wonky dating at the 8 week stage. (+/ - 5 to 7 days) Your next scan will put your mind at ease by providing more accuracy on size/dates.

yaaaay for healthy happy pregnancies, congrats. Fantastic to hear the gorgeous names and scans and plans.

lauren- fantastic to be 'officially' on mat leave. good score on new mat and baby things. love the manly nappy bag concept. ha

goddess - my DH is a bit of a stupido when it comes to his health also. he has consistantly had high cholesterol test results and continues to make dumb choices. I keep telling him that i'm not at all interested in watching him have his chest cracked open for emerg. cardio procedure. But still...baking with butter, meat off the bone (every morsel like a neandrathal) hope your DH gets his BP under control, if not you'll have to take drastic measures! ha!

hb. - a boy! Can't wait to see Oliver. you feeling better these days? AMH test is Anti-Mullarian Hormone. it is a fairly new test that measure's remaining egg quantity. Mine was seriously poo and the nurse that I spoke to about it was NASTY and harsh, shocking really. My RE was away on leave and then in Rome at a fertility conference at the time and I was left with this hopeless, impression of futility. I was a mess. Since then, my RE explained that my ovaries are indeed working harder to do their job. but ...because I am still OV'ing and all other repro. hormones functioning normally on a reg. 28 day cycle, there's no reason why I won't still conceive naturally or assisted. WHY RUN THE BLINKING TEST :grr: I spent two months grieving the loss of my fertility. what a trip.

queenie - so thrilled for you too sweets. has it all been fairly smooth sailing? how you feeling now? are you playing name game yet?

If I missed anyone, please accept my apologies. have a groovy day all! I am off to make cabbage soup! DH away so it's my chance to make something I love! He hates it! Always makes a funny face when I even mention it!

xo, Donna

sorry goddess, I'll let one of our pregnant sisters answer that one. I don't think it's a worry though. you've got a nice healthy heartbeat. baby's just got a comfy spot:hugs:

lou - hope scan goes well tom.

Jo, i had the same with baby, up until the past week, baby's always been low down, and on my left side. all my movements were in the same place and i always knew where to find baby with doppler!! odd isn't it! baby's moved i think now, but think it just maybe got comfy!!! xx

I think Livi pretty much stays in the same place too and I'm 29 weeks now. Neither the midwife or I can feel her exact position yet but kicks are always in the same place so I can only presume she's cwtched (sorry, I am Welsh!) in nice and comfy.

Goddess - I posted on a thread about this this week - it was to do with always feeling kicks in same place rather than heartbeat but until 20 weeks all my kicks were in exactly same place - lower left, now am feeling kicks central and higher, I think baby does get comfy and they are so small they can move quite round quite a lot in a small place. Also because of my anterior placenta midwife always listens for heartbeat in same place - right to side, even though baby might not be there and she hears it. Think you can hear it even when baby in different place?!

Don't worry!!!!!!!!!!

Ps = I've just done a journal update, with bump pic, for anyone who's following me!

xx

Lolly - you're in your 30th week!!! Nearly 3/4 of the way there!! So exciting. Will check out your bump pic in a min.

Groovy - I haven't had too easy a ride, I won't go into it too much as everyones heard enough but I had a lot of bleeding till 16 weeks, had a subchorionic hematoma - 3 times I thought I'd lost LO but each time there she was. A little fighter. Also because of all the scans I was having they discovered I have a heart shaped uterus - if you google this which of course I did prognosis is very poor. Anyway have had regular scans till 21 weeks and all seems ok so trying to relax now. I seem to have been left high and dry by consultant as haven't been booked in again. Seeing my GP in couple weeks so will see if they think I need to. Maybe they think all is ok now.

Starting yoga tonight, I need it, work is stressful at moment so am looking forward to some relaxation!!

Enjoy yoga Lucy - I so look forward to mine on a Thursday evening. I've been going since I was 16 weeks and I'm finding the breathing really useful when I want to try and relax.

Off to Tesco now as I forgot to pick up some mackerel yesterday. Oily fish is on the menu this week as Livi's brain is, apparently, developing massively over the next couple of weeks! Fingers crossed we'll have a brain surgeon or rocket scientist on our hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->