Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

I don't have much experience using them but I used First Reponse OPK's for only one month...and I did have quite a few before OV with just one line.

I am feeling so crap today... I am utterly exhausted at work and its just going to get worse as the 4th coordinator leaves tomorrow and she is not being replaced so I have already taken on another 2 physicians... I am so annoying sometimes always willing to take on more and be dumped on I suppose. I am now currently looking after all the transplant patients for 6 doctors while the other 2 girls only have 4... granted one is 34 weeks pregnant and going on mat leave in 3 weeks and still there is no replacement for her. We will have to take on more work as 4 doctors for someone brand new is too much... I guess still recovering from a fairly rough first trimester and only took one day off sick.

I feel so bad too because yesterday was my EDD from my loss in Jan and I forgot... I FORGOT how is that possible. I know I mentioned it on here last week so I knew it was coming up, but with work and then coming home to Euan I guess being so busy and then bed early I never had time to think and remember. I feel so bad that I missed it because I feel like its a baby that might think that I never wanted or loved it...I guess I just feel sad anyway as I should have another little baby in the house or soon... and I missed it. I phoned DH earlier to tell him and I was a bit sad and obviously he just never got it really..he was like oh well there you go. Anyway I suppose I just feel a bit guilty about it.

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday although the weekend will be spent cleaning up my house pretty thoroughly as my parents arrive on Wed and then I have some time off.. long ish lies while they get Euan up in the mornings sounds so ace.

sorry it never seemed to be working and I suppose I was a bit impatient... apologise for the double post.

Just a quick post from me. Got faint 2nd line today! Not quiet a bfp yet, bit worried as temp went from 36.9 to 36.8 this morning so worried temp is going down.

Will catch up proper when back from work

Wow, that's sounding positive Lou! Will be thinking of you all day!

Nothing exciting to report at my end. We may buy our cot mattress tomorrow so I feel a trip to Mamas & Papas is in order. It's my birthday next week so we're going out for dinner with friends tomorrow night. Not sure what to wear, may have to have a look around for an outfit too!

Hope everyone has a fab Friday - lots of love x

wow lou!! hope this is your BFP!! fingers crossed for you!! keep us updated!! i've got a busy weekend, got a pampering session/ photo shoot tomorrow, booked it last christmas! they do your hair and makeup and take photos! my scan is monday too!! hope you all have
a lovely weekend!! xx

Lou that's v promising, yay! I've got everything crossed for you x

Lou very promising I have my fingers crossed... a faint line is still a line... Hopefully in a few days it will be a much bigger one...

ooo Lou - fxd for you!!!! :)

Jo - :hugs: workwise - maybe they should be paying you more- at the end of the day they are saving by not replacing these people you are left working yourself to the bone - doesn't seem fair. :hugs: too for your prev due date - I don't think it matters when you remember your angel - just remembering when you have a quiet moment is enough. Have some nice time off

Em - enjoy the photo shoot - v glam!! looking forward to hearing about your scan!!

Lauren - enjoy your birthday tea!!

afm - off to aquanatal tomorrow then a weekend of relaxing - oo and chippy tea tonight- naughty but nice!!

hx

Lou- with this bfp I decided to use opks instead of pregnancy tests to feed my addiction. Think I started at about 9dpo. Second line started off faint then got steadily darker so by 14dpo was as dark as control!! They were cheap internet ones. After ov my opks always went totally negative - only control line so I rememeber getting bit excited but trying not to be!!!

Thanks ladies! DH and my friend have confirmed it's an easy to see faint pink line! Going to do my other test on Sunday, so hoping it be stronger then. DH looked up the temp thing for me, and 0.1 change is nothing to worry about and my temp was up to 37.2 when i got home, so keeping my fingers crossed!!

Em - hope you had a good time at your photoshoot! Looking forward to hearing about the scan xx

Jo - i agree with Helen, i don't think it matters when you remember your angels, i think just taking a quiet moment to think of them, whatever day, is lovely xxx Hope you enjoy your well earned rest this weekend

Helen - hope you enjoyed your chippy! Yum Yum!! Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend and have a nice time at aquanatal xx

Lucy - thanks for the info, i have the cheapie OPKs too. Did one with my tesco test this morning, it went dark pretty quick - not quiet same as control. May use one tomorrow as want to save proper test for sunday!

Thanks Rachel! x

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

lou -sounds really hopeful for sunday, hope this is it! Yaaay! finger's cx'd

hb - sounds like you got some glorious sleep, that's great!

jo - are you in any position to talk to someone at work and let them know you're really pleased that they value your abilities soooo much but that you're afraid that you're finding it a bit stressfull? you know, just sort of bring some awareness to the fact that you're happy to be a strong team player but that you would be grateful if some additional support was considered, especially as your pregnancy progresses. It's hard when it comes to patient care I guess, 'cus it's not like you can do any less without organised support.

lauren, have a great night out

AFM - AF today, Boo! but...good 'cus it means timing for surgery on wed. is really good

queenie - I have a really dumb question, can you explain how OPK's might be a good indication of preg.? does LH stay up throughout luteal phase? I'm only asking 'cus I have a poop load of OPK's - bought them in bulk off internet several months ago.

have a good sleep everyone.

Lou - I am so keeping my fingers crossed for Sunday.

groovy - There were 4 coordinators when I started in March we have had about 5 meetings with our management team and the director of the transplant program outlining all our concerns. There were 4 permanent members of staff in March I replaced someone on a temp mat leave position... another colleague left in July and she was replaced with a mat leave temp and the 3rd permanent is about to leave and will be replaced so the entire transplant program will have 3 mat leave covers... they have a limited budget and needed to cut staff. We have discussed all the issues but basically they don't care, they don't understand what we actually do which does not help. I will take care of myself in terms of taking time off if I need to as my pregnancy progresses but its my colleagues that I feel bad for. To be honest I do it to myself as well taking on extra work... The girl I work with stresses out very easily and although I am complaining it usually takes alot to stress me out so I find that I take on way more than my fair share.. that is my fault and I need to start not doing that.
Thanks so much for your input and concern though.
Glad your AF started... in time for your surgery.

Have a good weekend.

Another night of pants sleep - plus I had a strange dream and woke up crying - my oh had been hoping I would wake up as the crying was freaking him out - but seriously about 4 hours - so 2 hours tue night, 4 hours wed, 5 hours thursday and 4 at most last night - needless to say I didn't drag my arse out to aquanatal this morning!!

Bless you and your horrible dream! I too had a really awful night sleep wise. I kept waking up every hour having had a weird dream. I ended up moving into the spare room to try and give oh a break and then kept waking up with a blocked nose! The joys of pregnancy! I've been telling oh about the dreams over a cuppa this morning and I think he thinks I've gone mad!

1. The cat was swimming underwater in the shower and I had to keep getting him out.

2. Tonight's meal was a disaster - they put us on a table outside in the cold and then my friend ate all the food!

3. It was a friend's hen night and she started shouting at me infront of everyone saying that she didn't want me there.

I've lost the plot evidently.

Right I'm off to get showered and dressed before a trip to M&P to get our cot mattress.

Thinking of you Lou - will check in for an update tomorrow x

I feel for you both that's the hard part of pregnancy. I am not looking forward to that happening again. Last night was ok for me although disappointed that I woke up at 5.30 my normal time so been reading and watching the news oh and looking at the Internet on my phone. Was looking forward to a long lie but was asleep by 9.30 so I guess it's not surprising. It sound like Euan is still asleep he will be up soon. Not sure what we will do today it's absolutely pouring outside.

My dream was like some film about this middle class woman going on a journey of self discovery after a divorce - sometimes I was watching it and sometimes I was her - and there was a big thing with her and her daughter - loads of bizarre things happened along the way and it was really emotional at the end - STRANGE

Hope you found something to do Jo :)

Good luck with testing tomorrow Lou - fxd for a big fat line :)

AFM - OH has been on a cleaning mission today - I have had a bath and a nap ( another strange dream included :) ) but that's about it!!

hx

It stopped raining so we went to the park and the mall.. I had to buy a big baby card as starting a collection for the girl at work on Monday that is leaving, for her mat leave in about 4 weeks ish.

Euan is in bed napping so I have some time.. going to watch a movie I think although I should totally be cleaning.

Hi ladies! Nice solid pink line today! Yeah! Noticed some brownish discharge an hour later (sorry if tmi), only when I wipe very lite, hoping implantation, not af, so gonna see how today goes. Fxed crossed!!

Helen hope you got some sleep last night! Glad you managed to fit in a nap yesterday

lauren hope you enjoyed you bday meal last night

grovey sorry af appeared, fxed for wednesday xx

jo hope you enjoyed the park and the film

hope everyone else is having good weekend xxxx

Had to get on here as soon as i woke up to see if you'd updated lou :happydance: So pleased for you :hugs:, i'm sure its just implantation hun, try not to worry. YAY :dance:

I'm now off to try and sit with a bowl and be sick :haha: because once im sick i feel so much better :thumbup:

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->