Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

What happend with the prog testing Donna, was it self-medicating?

Right, am off to check out Lolly's bump pic! x

I know you aren't wanting to get too stressed about ttc but have heard Royal Jelly is good for producing nice strong eggs Groovy :)

AFM - working from home today - I woke up at 12.30am and couldn't get back to sleep - there was no way I was driving on only 2 hours sleep ( plus I was shattered already!! ) fxd for some top zzzzz's tonight!!

hx

PS Oliver always had a fave spot too :)

hx

Lucy - I have an anterior placenta too so perhaps that is why i hear it there like you say.
Thanks girls I feel a bit happier now that baby is fine.

Hi ladies,

back from scan, sonographer said she could not see anything wrong with my ovaries. So just waiting for consultant appoinment now on 28th

jo I agree with the other ladies, think he/she is nice and comfy xxx

donna good luck testing sunday.

Helen hope you got some kip today xx

Off to look at laurens bump pic now!

Well it's good news really Lou - I know you want answers and excluding problems is part of that - at least it's not too long till your appointment.

Yeah it's good news, really pleased one thing was ruled out. Just hope the consultant just doesn't Dismiss me and send me away until our 'year' of trying again. But you never know, no af yet so still have hope for this cycle :)

Yey to hope :)

Make sure you take your oh with you again. Also - they usually count the "year" from your mc - so emphasise that you have already been trying for a good portion of that in their own terms.

You need to know if you are or are not ov first and foremost.

hx

Lolly your bump is defo getting bigger :), looking lovely :flow:

Glad the scan went ok lou, at least you nothing is wrong with ovaries, and not to long till consultant :) keeping my fingers crossed for you still hun

Good luck testing donna, FX'ed :D

x

Thanks xx yep I'm getting him to take the time off work for it, also got blood forms for lh, fsh testing for start of cycle, so if af arrives that should be through for him to look at.

G'day ladies - dark rainy Thurs. afternoon here. Bring on Summer (sorry I know that that brings you winter :winkwink:)

ya Kanga, I self medicated with prog. cream and it was prob not a good idea. :dohh: I had been reading a lot about the hype and benefits when used in the luteal phase of cycle. You can't get it here without a prescription so, thinking I was so smart I picked up a big tube of it on one of my trips to the states (easy to buy off the shelf at health food/vitamin stores) I have always had 28 day cycles and OV a few days before, if not on CD14. So... because temping is such a nightmare with my sched. I rely on the tell tale OV ache/pain I get on one side and obvious CM changes. Anyhoo...CD14 came and went and no pain, no CM so I went ahead and started using a very conservative amount (1/8 tsp 2x/day) starting CD17. At first I thought it was cool, I wasn't getting any bothersome PMS symptoms. Great right? Noooo:nope: because AF did not arrive (everything I read said the small amount of prog. cream ingested will not prevent AF) obviously I tested several times all BFN and by CD36 I realised that I prob. prevented OV by starting the cream too early and I better stop using it. As soon as I stopped, I promptly OV'd. Obviously threw DH on the bed and put in a few BD sessions. I started using the cream again at half the dose I was originally using.
So here I am now at 10DPO (orCD46) I have had nasty acne on chest, bottom and forehead -sooooo attractive. sore nipps (sore tmi) and acid indigestion - I'm not thinking these are preg. symptoms but just an indication of a little too much prog. in my body. I am dumb! soooo, I wait for AF or test on Sun. I have surgery booked on wed. (laperoscopy, hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy - and he sneaking in a dye study while we're there) so if nothing obvious happens we'll do an HcG blood test prior to surgery. wish me luck with any of the above :wacko:

lauren - your bump looks so gorgeous. you look great!

Hb- thanks for the royal jelly idea. Once I'm done surgery, I'll see my acupuncturist a few times for help with recovery and then I'll take some really deep breaths and choose my way forward. might just be diet supplements/herbs and yoga. might be IUI at Christmas. one foot in front of the other, one step at a time, breathing all the way. As you guys already know, I have the tendancy to run at breakneck speed towards anything and everything that puts out a claim of success. learning, learning, learning to B.R.E.A.T.H

lou - great news that sonographer didn't find anything sinister. good :thumbup:

queenie - sorry it's been a rough go for you and little-y. Fighter indeed! I hope your next appointment goes really well. Just make sure you ask for what you need. They certainly don't offer it in many cases. If you want more scans, ask for them or find out how to get them. If you want a couple extra appoinments between reg. scheduled apointments ask for them or find out how to get them. If you can keep yourself supported (even if you're driving it) it'll go a long way towards keeping your stress levels down. Okay some more of my hippy dippy advice... if you can, study a radiographers report or even a picture (from book) of exactly what shape your uterus is. (get so you can visualise it really well with your eyes closed) then when you have quiet time go on a little trip deep inside you body to visit your baby. stay there and talk to her and tell her not be frightened about anything. tell her you know that she has a lot of growing to do and that it's prob. going to get a bit squishy in here. Then you show her exactly how to make room and space and where whe needs to lay, show her the beautiful space your uterus is. it doesn't matter what shape, because there's a way to manage the next 19 weeks. Even if she thinks it's nec. to come a few weeks earlier you both can negotiate that together on another one of your 'visits.' :flower:

that's my hippy two cents worth today. take good care everyone x

:dohh: oops forgot. Jo, if you're looking for scottish names for boys. My DH's name is Campbell and his brother is Lochlan (or, lochy) i've seen it spelled Laughlan as well.

I obviously had another penny :haha:

Thanks for that groovy - I actually like campbell and have had that on my list, when I mentioned it to DH (HE has an anecdote for everything just mentioned yeah right Campbell's soup) so I guess that means its out. Thanks for the advice about hubby he was pretty good.. he went to check his BP the next day at the mall and the diastolic was better but the top number was still a bit high so he went to the GP she took it and said it was 125/70 so I guess the machine was just measuring inaccurately but he did take my advice and go to the doc so i was pleased.

Lolly your bump looks great. I must take some pics and put them on my profile too.

Well I thought I would have slept through last night but no - awake at 2.30am and couldn't get back to sleep :( in work today as I feel cheeky working from home too much and I will be next week when my scan is in the morning -hopefully going to get out just after 2pm though - it's all too much!!!

hx

Ladies, I got my hair analysis back and aparantly there are loads of problems! I don't know what to make of it really. I only had a quick scan of the letter this morning but it appears they are suggesting a 4 times a day, vitamin supplement of loads of things that I can buy from them for about £100.

hmm, slightly annoyed actually, I always thought I was quite healthy!!

Going to investigate properly tonight :cry:

interesting - I wonder if you can get the vits cheaper elsewhere - def worth investigating further.....

Rachel - what was they looking for on the hair anaysis? Was it allergyies or hormone imbalances? I'd investigate it further, was i'd think you could get the vitamins else where alot cheaper.

Helen sorry your sleep was great again :hugs:

Donna hope the surgery goes well next week. Will have fxed for testing on Sunday for you

Anyone know if OPK's will always show a 2nd line, no matter what time of the cycle? Was doing a little experiment as have no internet cheapies to play with!! Going to Internet research now. Tired and in bed after long day teaching, how's everyone?

They say that they pick hcg too - more likely in morning urine - explanation on link below:

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

hx

i always have some sort of a line, never just 1 line on opk's but not everyone's like that! they say you should have a pretty dark second line to possibly indicate pregnancy...be intresting to see what u get Lou!! x Donna, hopefully you'll get your BFP on sunday then u won't need the surgery!! fingers crossed for you! xx Rach, defo look into the vits, like the other sisters said, you can probably get them cheaper!! x

I don't have much experience using them but I used First Reponse OPK's for only one month...and I did have quite a few before OV with just one line.

I am feeling so crap today... I am utterly exhausted at work and its just going to get worse as the 4th coordinator leaves tomorrow and she is not being replaced so I have already taken on another 2 physicians... I am so annoying sometimes always willing to take on more and be dumped on I suppose. I am now currently looking after all the transplant patients for 6 doctors while the other 2 girls only have 4... granted one is 34 weeks pregnant and going on mat leave in 3 weeks and still there is no replacement for her. We will have to take on more work as 4 doctors for someone brand new is too much... I guess still recovering from a fairly rough first trimester and only took one day off sick.

I feel so bad too because yesterday was my EDD from my loss in Jan and I forgot... I FORGOT how is that possible. I know I mentioned it on here last week so I knew it was coming up, but with work and then coming home to Euan I guess being so busy and then bed early I never had time to think and remember. I feel so bad that I missed it because I feel like its a baby that might think that I never wanted or loved it...I guess I just feel sad anyway as I should have another little baby in the house or soon... and I missed it. I phoned DH earlier to tell him and I was a bit sad and obviously he just never got it really..he was like oh well there you go. Anyway I suppose I just feel a bit guilty about it.

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday although the weekend will be spent cleaning up my house pretty thoroughly as my parents arrive on Wed and then I have some time off.. long ish lies while they get Euan up in the mornings sounds so ace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->