Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Good luck tomorrow m2a with your scan x be thinking of you x thanks hun, I'm not getting bloods done at mo, midwife booked for 9 wks, so current plan is to try and stay positive until then, and then ask her for scan if I feel I need it. This may change as 4 weeks away!! Doing digi next week to try for some peace of mind

Helen glad aquanatal was good and you enjoyed it! Have to look around my area later on, as sound great!

Hope everyones having nice weekend x

:flower: hi ladies!

I'm back after a bit of recovery time, had Lap. hysteroscopy, endom. biopsy on wed. All went really well. Surgeon aspirated two very large (5 cm diameter) functional cysts on my right ovary and one on my left ovary and he cleaned up a couple spots where mild (stage one) endometriosis was present.

He showed my some pic's he took of the whole surgery (uterus, tubes, ovaries, etc.) really cool! Anyhoo...he said everything looks really healthy, no evident reason not getting pg. and /or staying pg. he tried to shoot some dye through my tubes after everything else done but he said I'll have to do it another time 'cus tubes started to spasm and wouldn't let dye through. He said that it was likely 'cus they'd had enough exposure and handling and it was their way of protesting. They can't do it at the begining of procedure because it can potentially make the field quite messy. Oh well, if I decide I want it done, I'll wait until next cycle. Happy to be recovering well though. just trying to move the residual drugs out of my system.

I'm glad to hear everyone healthy here. Em, relief that your boob's okay. Helen how cool to see Olie swallowing. Lauren, nice birthday pressie's! Rach, sorry about AF. STINK, hope you had fun at races! Jo, enjoy your parents. Lou, great PMA, M2A - thinking about you tom. hope scan is splendid news! xoxo, Donna

What a lot to catch up on, you have been a chatty bunch!

Sorry about the sonograher Queenie, seems like you had the same one as me last time. I had a really nice one last week though so hopefully you won't get her again!

Sorry about AF Kanga, hope you're able to keep positive for the next cycle.
Groovy looks like you've had a lot going on. My friend just had the same done and was sore for a wee while so take it easy.
Aqua aerobics sounds good HB. I couldn't find anything pregnancy related other than yoga so just kept it up, I'm not really sure how much it helps now as Im feeling so big I can hardly do anything. At 4"11 I just feel all bump!

Good luck with the scan M2A, fingers crossed for you x

I saw the consultant last week and he was really good. The amniotic band isn't causing any problems at the moment and will decide if we go for an elective section nearer due date when I see him at 32 weeks. I don't really mind how i deliver as long as we both are in one piece after it. The Hypo birthing sounds great though.

Is anyone thinking od using the amoratherapy oils during pregnancy and if anyones intersted search bbc iplayer for "special deliveries". Its a bit like one born every moment.

Hope everyones enjoyed their weekend, Toni xx

Sounds like you had a good mot Donna - hoping this leads to a bfp for you soon :flower: Are you trying again this cycle then?

Toni - I'm 5'8 and 3 weeks behind you and I feel massive - so can imagine how you must be feeling. Glad the amniotic band isn't causing any issues so far - if you have to go for the c-section then at least you can choose your date and you'll know when everythings going to happen.

https://aquanatal.co.uk/page14/page5/page5.html
Here is a page of aquanatal classes in London - the main issue I find is round here they're all in the middle of the day - luckily I found one run by a private family orientated gym in a hotel - it's about a 30 minute drive from my house but totally worth it!

hx

https://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mummy2angel/DSC00015.jpg

Here we have little buba 10 weeks and 2 days :D , very pleased my dates have more or less worked themseles out, and everything was great, little baby was kicking its legs and waving its tiny arms, heart beating away. And i would totally recommend babybond, they were brill - the woman asked how many pics we wanted, we just took 5 :) didnt need anymore, but overall it was brill, and we'll get a 16 week gender scan there if all goes ok at NHS scan ina few weeks :D x

M2A greats news about the scan, what a lovely picture xxx

Donna glad the surgery went well, are you back TTC this month?

Toni glad the amniotic band isn't causing any problems at the moment

AFM doing digi tomorrow morning (see what it says), then have consultant in afternoon. Not too sure why GP wants me to still go, but i'll go along and see what he says.

Hope everyone had a good weekend xx

Hi all,

Great scan pic M2A, I think rainbow scan pictures are so magical. We were debating a Babybond 4D scan but think we've decided to wait until we see her for real now. 9 weeks suddenly doesn't seem that long to wait now - although I'm trying to think in terms of 42 weeks in case I go over and end up being induced.

Toni - I LOVE Special Deliveries! I've also started watching One Born Every Minute for the second time around on iPlayer (how sad). Did everyone see Cherry has a Baby too?

Lou - Good Luck with the digi tomorrow. Results pic please!

Donna - Sounds like you have had a thorough going over (so to speak) make sure you take time out to relax - as the doc said you've had a lot of exposure and handling going on in there so make sure you take it easy hun. Glad to hear everything seemed fine anyway.

AFM - Just posted my 31 week bump pic in my journal for those who like to peek. I completely forgot to take one at 30 weeks which I'm a bit gutted about but never mind.

I took the dog to the vet this morning as she's come out in little pink scabby bumps on her head. Vet didn't seem to know what it was but thought maybe dermatitis or old tick bites (ew). Anyway, I'm £70 worse off and she has some antibiotics so hopefully it'll clear up soon.

Still feeling fine - hard to believe sometimes that I've been pregnant since March. It feels like forever in so many ways but then I've only started to relax this last few weeks. It's hard being the first Cyber Sister to get my BFP as it's just dawning on me I have to give birth first, with no advice from you all, aaargh!

Awwww!! Lauren! how exciting! both myself and Jo have been through it before so if you ever need any advice i'm sure we'll try and help!! 9 weeks is not long at all! x Donna, glad no major probs were found, try and rest and relax, but glad it went well!! Toni, glad the band isn't causing probs, and that he's doing well!! x M2a (sorry, you'll have to post your name!!) glad scan went well, lovely pics!! xx Lou, gl for digi tomorrow! will look out for the pics! AFM, i'm feeling Ollie move lots more, i'm getting kicks and wriggles which is so reassuring! just need to find out how long i should be taking the aspirin for now xx

V exciting Lauren!!! can't beleive you're almost there!!

Good luck with the digi Lou!!! v exciting :)

AFM - first hypnobirthing session - v excited and relaxed!!

hx

Ok ladies, i was 5 weeks 1 day this morning and the digital test said

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Thanks em! It's the first one I've done, was excepting it to say pregnant 2 - 3 for 5 weeks???

Ok ladies, i was 5 weeks 1 day this morning and the digital test said

Woohoo! Liking the look of that! Congrats again Lou x

OMG - Had to edit this post to add "I've moved up a ticker box!" Ahhhh.

Yeyyyyy Lou!! :yipee: v fab !!

M2A -beautiful bean there - very photogenic LO you have there :)

1 week and I'm in to double figures!! 2 weeks and I'm in 3rd tri!!

Lucy - Is it your V day this week?

hx

Wow Helen! Not long now!!! Are you doing the hypnobirthing classes you go to?

Lauren your almost at the last box in you ticker!!!

Afm back from consultant. He was lovely, told me to contact epu and get scan for 6 weeks, if the scan goes ok he has perscriped me progesteone tablets just in case. Epu closed so ringing tomorrow. So glad I went now!

Yep - had my first class yesterday - we go to the teachers house - it's a private lesson - just us and her.

Good news with the consultant Lou :)

hx

Yay Lou - super excited for you... its wonderful when that digi goes up a notch..

Lolly - we are totally here for you in terms of the birth ask away any questions and we will answer.

Morning Ladies - sorry not been on for a while, so busy at work at mo and then in evening am shattered.

So much to catch up on!!!!

Em, sorry about your breast scare, glad all sorted though, congrats on halfway!! Its so lovely when you feel them move more isn't it - I'm currently getting a right old kicking from little miss.

Mummy2 - lovely scan pic, so glad all ok, is your next scan your 12 week? Not long to wait then.

Jo, hope you're having a FAB time with your parents, must be so lovely to see them, hope not making you too homesick for Scotland.

Mrs G - I've got another cervical scan (last one) on friday - really hope its not the same old misery as she was so horrid and she didn't want to do the internal scan at all. Am dreading this scan rather than looking forward as usual. GLad the amniotic band not casing any trouble and all is going well for you. ARe you still getting regular scans right up till birth because of bicornuate? I'm to get a growth scan at 30/32 weeks to check septate not hampering growth!!

HB - glad hypnobirthing went well, sounds good. All I'm doing is yoga and reflexology(going to start at 30 weeks). Havent even read any birth books yet, it all seemed so long away but it is creeping up now -will wait till 30 weeks though. Yes my V day is on saturday!!!!3 days to go, yay!! And 24 days till 3rd tri!!! In some ways it seems so slow yet in others its rushing by.

Oh Lauren - only one ticker box to go, I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting. Have you sorted your birth plan yet?

Lou, congrats on the digi - obviously lots HCG, good strong pregnancy going on. Not long till first scan, am so happy for you xxxxxxxxx

Groovy - glad all op went well - hope you're fully recovered, least its all out the way now and good to know everything is ok!! Full steam ahead hun, got everything crossed for you xxx

Rach, hope AF pains have eased off now and you're feeling ok. Hows it going with all the supplements? Are you taking everything they suggested? HOpe you're ok xx

Had an horrific nightmare last night - that I m/c at 6 months - about where I'm coming up to now, I'd not had a nightmare for a few weeks, - normally I never have them, I'm still feeling a bit weird and edgy now, hope it eases off during the day. Apart from that all is well, little miss kicks most of the day, I love her(must be careful with calling her her as only 70% girl) so much already. I still haven't bought anything!! Not a single thing, just so worried about jinxing. I think come 3rd tri I might start - I might actually put a ticker up too!!!

Have a lovely day everyone xxxxxxxx

:hugs: Lucy, sorry about the nightmare - it'll feel great buying things for her - start small :)

hx

Lucy sorry the nightmares are back it sounded pretty horrible... I am sure now though that everything is going to be alright. Your scan will be good I am sure despite who it is.

Lolly second last box on that ticker woohoo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->