Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Lucy so to hear the nightmares are back, sounds horrible. X hope you've had a few nice dreams since. I'm sure everything will be ok xx

jo I hope your enjoying your parents visit

I'm off to Wales today, got tickets to the Ryder cup for tomorrow. Oh has given me his cold though!! Teacher training at work today! Yeah! Got scan booked for Wednesday morning, so hopforly our long wkend will make it go nice and quick.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend xxxx

Sounds lovely lou, it will be a nice break!! How are you feeling?? Lucy, nightmares are horrible, hope they pass soon! Jo, glad u ate having a nice time with your parents!! i'm looking forward to going to the lakes this weekend, visiting oh's family!! hope u all have a nice weekend xxx

Lucy so to hear the nightmares are back, sounds horrible. X hope you've had a few nice dreams since. I'm sure everything will be ok xx

jo I hope your enjoying your parents visit

I'm off to Wales today, got tickets to the Ryder cup for tomorrow. Oh has given me his cold though!! Teacher training at work today! Yeah! Got scan booked for Wednesday morning, so hopforly our long wkend will make it go nice and quick.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend xxxx

Lou,

Have a great time at the Celtic Manor - I live around half an hourfrom there. The hotel itself is absolutely massive but I'm no golfer - I've only ever been there for lunch or the spa! I'm sure you'll enjoy - it seems strange to have a cyber sister so close by!

xx

No nightmares since that one thankfully(touching wood) lovely dream about russel crowe instead on wed and last night didn't dream at all, much more preferable.

Had 24 week scan, all fine, cervix holding up, seeing GP on monday so guess will find out if will be seeing consultant again or if that's that. Had lovely sonographer today, got a nice pic of LO as 20 week one she was moving a bit much, was lovely to see her - sonographer kept saying she, so am presuming she is a girl. Saw a leopard print snow suit in mothercare this afternoon, was so tempted but promised OH nothing till 27 weeks - will be my first purchase though 3 weeks tomorrow. Have just had a facial so all in all a jolly good day.

V day tomorrow YAY.

Lou hope you enjoy Ryder - hope this rain stops!!

Em enjoy the lakes

xxxxxxxxxxx

Lucy - I too saw the Mothercare leopard snowsuit - it's a beauty! I was tempted but ended up getting this one in M&S instead https://www.marksandspencer.com/Per...re&ref=sr_1_1&qid=1285949635&sr=1-1&rh=&page= It looks far cuter in the flesh, than in the pics, with detachable mittens and, besides, I had a £20 gift voucher for M&S so had to be done!

Happy V Day from me too Lucy!

Just scoffing a bacon sarnie (white bread no ketchup) and a cup of earl grey - don't you just love Saturdays?

xx

Happy V day lucy!! just waiting for oh to get home from work then we can set off for the lakes!! xx

Happy V day Lucy! Not long til you can shop your heart out. Lolly I love the spotty snow suit, v cute!

Enjoy Ryder Lou although it looks v wet on the tv so dont forget your wellies!

Been a bit awol this week, sorry girls. Its all kicking off at work, everything has to be done yesterday. Getting fed up tbh, I realised last week how fragile I still am as the tiniest bit of pressure and I crack. Going to spending this avo trying to review something I am not sure how to review so wish me luck

2 crappy things happened this week so send some hugs my way please, lol!! Saw Nanna who kept going on about me having a baby and telling me all about these baby clothes she has been saving for me. I mean, mtf! No pressure then. And my bf from school has jjust given birth to number 2, just seen it on facebook, she has such a perfect life and I do not. Sulk xxxxxxxxx

Just caught on the posts, Lucy sorry the dreaded nightmares have returned, its probably apprehension about coming up to V day but you have got there, which is absolutely fab x

Lolly, have you started on your birth plan yet? It only seems yesterday we were forming the group and getting out CBFMs and now you are only a few weeks away and we shall have our first ccs baby, eek!!

How is the hypnobirthing going H, I looked into briefly and it sure seems effective and a way to make everything so much more peaceful

Lou, how's the pg going, any symptoms yet? x

How is everyone else doing xx

p.s. can't wait for the x factor tonight. I love that guy who sings girls songs. And am not keen on the drama queen girl, although I did like her eye lashes last night!!

I've been trying to do some work on my birth plan with the help of my 'Blooming Birth' book. I feel a bit like I'm back in school doing all the exercises it suggests but it's really helping. I don't want to commit to anything until we've had our NCT classes (next weekend and the one after) as I'm hoping they'll cover some labour issues.

I still haven't heard anything about my NHS parenting classes so I'm going to chase my midwife when I see her for my 32 week check on Thursday. I'm sure I should have been booked in for them by now - at least we've got the NCT ones in the diary.

I've just watched a dvd my midwife gave me on breastfeeding. It was quite interesting but nothing I hadn't already read or didn't already know. I definitely want to try breastfeeding but I don't want to feel like a failure if I can't. My yoga teacher told me about a breastfeeing group that meet locally every Friday but I'm still umming and aahhing about whether that's for me or not.

Now for the important stuff - X Factor! OH and I are addicts and get glued every year. As we sat watching last night, it dawned on me that we'll have Livi with us in time for the final! How sad am I?

My thoughts are - the over 28's are all a bit poor but Tesco Mary, Jon and Yuli are the best in my mind. I reckon the two manufactured groups will go through, not sure which other though. Cher will scrape through as Cheryl loves her along with Gamu and the shy girl from Liverpool, Rebecca. I don't think feather lashes will go through - she really annoyed me last night and I thought Cheryl was right to call her a drama queen. Speaking of Cheryl, don't you think she looks so much better now she's a bit more natural? Not so much makeup, less of the hair extensions - I think she looked really good last night. Of the boys - Matt (I think that's the one who sings girl's songs Kanga) is a defo for me along with Paije and the other guy who always keeps his eyes closed!

Signing out now as I fancy a bath before X Factor! Enjoy x

How are we all ladies? Hope we've all had a good weekend :flow:

had a great lunch in frankie and benny's, then just wondered about town, was so temnpted to buy a little something but OH wouldnt let me . Went to get bra measured in marks and spencers..and i wasnt happy :growlmad: . Ive been wearing a 36c for god knows how long and its always felt fine, not to tight, no red marks or anything and the cups are full enough, so i go away in the woman measures the back and says 42 :saywhat: i was well pissed of im not that large yet! and she dindt even measure the cup, she went and got me a 42aa to try on and says the cups were to big but you dont get a smaller size, maybe i should just go without a bra seen as how i dont have much apparently . i was raging and really upset..... :cry: i left the changing room bit and just got my one size bigger than normal on the back so it will last me longer....i ididnt like any of the maternity ones and i like it padded so i just got non-wired. Came home tried them on and fine :happydance: stupid woman ! x

I would go somewhere that fits as opposed to measures M2A.

Lauren - also loving X-factor - can't wait to find out who's thru!!

:hugs: Kanga - sorry work is pants and your nanna isn't thinking before she speaks. Fxd you'll be sharing stories about your LO with your bf - you will get there Rachel :hugs:

AFM - Olver has been very active today - since 6 this morning :cloud9:

hx

Hi ladies

SO happy got to V day!! Was such a milestone to reach, now the countdown to third tri!!

Just tried to go swimming - ladies only on sunday evenings and it was shut for maintenance, how annoying, I was all psyched up for it. Now feeling all fat and hefty.

LOVE X FACTOR!!! One of my best ever nights was going to X factor live and to the after party - it was the year shayne ward won - I pinched his bottom - have a pic somewhere, I had a major crush on journey south - remember them? Followed them around all evening. Was such fun.

Was funny watching Louis's group last night, really was all freaks, Storm was yuck. I think mary will go through but apart from that no idea. Apparently Cheryl does put Katie through - I'm totally shocked as I think the public really wont like her so bad choice from Cheryl. I think She'll also put Gamu and either Rebecca or the the girl that nearly got through last year whos 26.

Danii has hardest choice - I think she'll put through Marlon and Aiden and Matt.

I'm not sure Simon will put through the manufactured girls - girl bands always first to go, I LOVE diva fever but I think I'm alone, also think he should put teh reason through as public will like and fyd or whatever they were called. He wil prob put fyd, manufactured boy band and one other though.

Right off for a hot bath after swimming disappointment the x factor and downton abbey or whatever its called. perfect evening!!

xxx

Lucy - shucks you didn't get to go swimming - but there's always next week. I was too tired to go to aquanatal :)

Lauren - also you may have to book your nhs classes on line - search nhs antenatal and your county - I have to book mine on line so yours may be the same

hx

Oh and lauren i seen that snow suit and your right it looks lovely in real life :) its gorgeous :flower: x

Oh Lauren that snow suit too cute too - think our little girls gonna end up with too many clothes to wear!!! Am getting the leopard one next week. I can just see my LO coming home from hospital in it!!

Kanga sorry work so utter pants, hope you have a good week ahead - ignore nana, mine always precedes everything she says with ' I'm old I can say what i like so ...' just try and shut your ears xxxx

Thin Chezza gone mad on x factor - awful Katie. Next week 4 acts rejected this week are coming back so am sure we'll see gamu again and hopefully Diva Fever!!!!

Where do you get your inside info from Lucy!!!

I've taken today off work - really bad sleep recently and this weekend has left me feeling shattered!!

hx

Looks like your all suffering from some x-factor mania...hope you all enjoy it though.

I am doing fine.. Mum & Dad are still here they go home on Wed and we have had a nice time. Euan is totally playing up and misbehaving as he is getting spoiled rotten so we need to get back to our own routine.

I have a midwife appointment on Thursday and have my 20 week scan on Friday so looking forward to that. Only problem right now is that I seem to be quite dizzy. My blood pressure is a bit variable.. I need to get it checked manually as I just did it on the machine at safeway but its my diastolic the bottom number that seems to be very low last night it was at 38 so we will see. Nothing much I can do apart from try to drink a bit more, will see what the midwife has to say about it on Thursday. I am dizzy and having headaches so need to try and get it up a bit.

Its 10am and everyone is downstairs I am still in bed as I am so so tired... been a busy time with the parents here out every day doing stuff with very little relaxing so am taking the opportunity right now to relax.

Better get up now for my shower and head downstairs for breakfast.

H, just realised how far along the fruit you are - yay! I remember back when it was a blueberry

X-factor, Cheryl what you playing at! can't believe Gamu got kicked out but with the 'twist' I am sure she and Paige will be back. I'm backing Mary this year. I really dont think anyone will vote for eyelash girl, she completely messed up her first and last audition, so should she even be there. Me thinks not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->