Cycle #1 (5 DPO). Testing until BFP or AF. *UPDATE: Tell me you guys see this!!!

I definitely see something on the last frer! I had really light lines on the easy@home ones starting at 9dpo

I really hope it turns into something! I did another to see if my smu is any better, and there wasn’t much of anything to see. Maybe another squinter that is probably an evap.

I definitely see something on the last frer! I had really light lines on the easy@home ones starting at 9dpo
I’ve gotten nothing on those so far except that last evap. I may take another tonight just to see if it has anything.

I think I see it on your last frer. Gl mama!

Absolutely stark white negative this morning. I assume yesterday’s was an evap or something. It looked pink to me, but I guess it wasn’t. I’m 12 dpo today so I’m starting to think I’m out. I have 2 more tests left so I’m going to try to hold out until the 9th when my period is due.

I have to admit, I’m a little let down and frustrated. That was a very convincing evap.

Absolutely stark white negative this morning. I assume yesterday’s was an evap or something. It looked pink to me, but I guess it wasn’t. I’m 12 dpo today so I’m starting to think I’m out. I have 2 more tests left so I’m going to try to hold out until the 9th when my period is due.

I have to admit, I’m a little let down and frustrated. That was a very convincing evap.
FX you get a lovely positive line!!

AF got me 2 days early. At least it’s over early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->