Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

What kind of digi is it? Weeks estimator or normal? Either way it's still early for a digi. With you FRER lines I'd say they are much the same so don't despair yet.

I said that to you yesterday, DIGIS are SH**. My Gp says the same. They are so off putting for women as they dont show positive till after af is due even though they are marketed differently so by no means take that as not pregnant.
Also, Chemical Pregnancies really need to be diagnosed by health professionals, not but us taking tests so dont jump to conclusions that are indeed incorrect and mess with your head. That came from my fertility doctor as I had never heard of chemical pregnancies till on here and questioned her about it.
Your tests are light pink, bear in mind af isn't due yet so they are positive. Take your cheapie - bet its pink, you are pregnant for definite. Keep testing to reassure yourself and steer clear of the digis till at least sunday xxx

Just going to echo what everyone else is saying - the digis are not very sensitive at all. Your FRERs are looking fine so that's the most important thing. Don't let this freak you out. Xxx

I hope to god your right girls just expected a bright line this morning:(

2 cheap ones second wee hour hold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 51
These Deffo aren't evaps. Just hope my levels haven't doubled enough for the digi today. Let's say it was 10 on Tuesday I suppose today it may only be 20, which I think digi are 25 will keep looking on cheap ones and do digi on Saturday. That way if I am it will Deffo show.

There you go now. Perfect lines. I thought u had no more one step??? They are excellent in my opinion.

There you go now. Perfect lines. I thought u had no more one step??? They are excellent in my opinion.
i found a handful at the back of my draw. I didn't think I had used them all already. Think I've got 5/6 left

Its odd that its not pink on frer though as the pink handle one is v pink. Have u those new frers ppl are complianing about?
We dont have them here so im unsure what they look like

Days 11 12 and 13 on cheap. Day 12 was afternoon after alot of fluids day 11 and 13 where second morning wee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 48
Its odd that its not pink on frer though as the pink handle one is v pink. Have u those new frers ppl are complianing about?
We dont have them here so im unsure what they look like

No they straight ones

Can see them all hun! Keeping everything crossed and sending you sticky vibes!! x

Brilliant use them morning and afternoon and u will see them darkening.
Dont fret. Is ih thrilled?

I haven't told him.

I won't until I get pregnant on digi

Why not? Im sure hed be thrilled

Those one step fab lines.

Why do u want to see it in a digi? I dont understand all tests are positive. Digis are not anything extra are they?
Enjoy this time now, great result xx

I wouldn't be so worried if it wasn't for what happened in Jan. He won't believe it until he sees the words either as he said that last time. Just got to hold it developes into pregnant 1-2 weeks soon I'll no I'm next 48 hours

Good luck Glong.

Its so hard after a chemical. The thing with digis Alfie are that they are a good indication that things are progressing to a certain level. Lines are lines and yes it shows you are pregnant but is no real indication how it's advancing. A digi shows your level is up to a certain point and that in itself is a reassurance.
When will you try your digi next Glong?

Good luck Glong.

Its so hard after a chemical. The thing with digis Alfie are that they are a good indication that things are progressing to a certain level. Lines are lines and yes it shows you are pregnant but is no real indication how it's advancing. A digi shows your level is up to a certain point and that in itself is a reassurance.
When will you try your digi next Glong?
i haven't got anymore. So I'll have to buy some.

Looking at my levels let's say yesterday I was at 10, for it to double over 48 hours, that's Saturday. AF due Sunday.

You think saturday will show)

I know if I were you I'd be doing a digi tomorrow! But it's probably safer to wait til sat or sun when AF is due. With my chemical is got my 1-2 weeks at 15dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->