Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

This is my worry I'm 13dpo now and surely a pregnant would show by now either way?

Its all down to implantation time now not dpo. Try not to worry. You have ur bfp enjoy it xx

Don't worry too much about the digi. I was getting huge bfp's on frer and digi still said not pregnant, took a few days after my bfp for the digi to catch up :) x

Yesterday's cheapie and today's.

Now they both dried up... Which is darker?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 51
You think? It is 2 hours dry now ( obs yesterday is a day old)

Seem to get better lines on these cheapies then frer

Today's is definitely darker without a doubt honey, didn't even have to zoom in to see that either :hugs: x

Hopefully I'm just at about 20 and the FRERS being 25 didn't pick up ... I'll want to do digi tomorrow now lol

Today's is defo darker Hun! I'm sure you'll get a *pregnant* on a digi in the next few days. Let's be honest we can all see those lovely lines getting slightly darker as the days are going on. Your pregnant darling! Congrats!! X

Today's is defo darker Hun! I'm sure you'll get a *pregnant* on a digi in the next few days. Let's be honest we can all see those lovely lines getting slightly darker as the days are going on. Your pregnant darling! Congrats!! X

Thank you for such kind words, I really hope so.i wouldn't of thought so much about it if I hadn't of had chemical in Jan. But all these tests with lines, that maybe are getting slightly darker all appearing within the time limits can't be evaps, just hope baby is sticking :)

My period is still 3 days away, due Sunday! So I'm clinging to that in the fact I'm still mega early. Had positive opk 13 and 14 days ago. Maybe just late implantation ...

Maybe so Hun! We can only control so much, what goes on inside after we've dtd is all down to our body so although you "should" of had implantation by a certain day we don't know if it was 2 days later than we thought. Just relax as much as you can and keep testing and you will get that pregnant digi x

Let's hope so. I will update in the morning. Maybe not with digi depends on lines on frer

I never got a digital positive for ages, frer never really went dark either, I think I was two days past af due for digi. I was so disheartened but I think they are just crap x

I never got a digital positive for ages, frer never really went dark either, I think I was two days past af due for digi. I was so disheartened but I think they are just crap x

This gives me more hope! My lines are all Deffo darker than when I had my chemical in Jan so hopefully that's good. I suppose I'll know soon enough. Can't stop thinking about it!

They are super lines and so early which is great that they are showing. Enjoy this time xx

The lines on your cheapies are BEAUTIFUL! Don't give up yet girl!

Today's test was defiantly darker looks exactly like when I tested as well same tests etc! :)

Just praying I see them words x

Glong your lines are looking so good! I'm too afraid to test with a digi, too. I'm 1 day behind you at 12dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->