Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

10 times pinker than this mornings. If u did a frer tonignt it wud be bright pink def
Great news. No reason at all why it wouldnt stick. Relax and enjoy it now xx

Your last test I didn't even have to click on. Very much there. And I saw the lines in the other 2 as well. Definitely BFP!! Congrats!!

10 times pinker than this mornings. If u did a frer tonignt it wud be bright pink def
Great news. No reason at all why it wouldnt stick. Relax and enjoy it now xx

Going to save free for tomorrow morning xx

Your last test I didn't even have to click on. Very much there. And I saw the lines in the other 2 as well. Definitely BFP!! Congrats!!

Thank you

I did my frer when i first got the same sort of line on the same cheapie test as you are using and it was clear as day. Looking forward to tomorrow mornings!

Yes tomorrow's should be very clear I'm hoping

:hugs: like I said on another thread - there's no pressure to test again. See how you feel later on. Xxx

Gutted...

I reckon another chemical....

Still a line on frer but I caved and did digi....

Had positives for almost 2 days now surely digi would confirm it :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 81
:(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 49
Gutted...

I reckon another chemical....

Still a line on frer but I caved and did digi....

Had positives for almost 2 days now surely digi would confirm it :cry:

Don't be disheartened !!!! I took a digi with mine in the morning and "not pregnant" then took another later the same day and "pregnant " I have faint positives for days before !!! The digits are not as sensitive !!! I wouldn't call your frers very light either you can see them clear as day chin up Hun it's not over yet xx

Today's isn't as dark as yesterday's I don't think

I didnt get a positive on a digi for a good few . Dont forget hcg takes 48hrs to double.

You can see you frers easily .. I doubt that amount would show positive ..

Digis are hit and miss today might be not but tomorrow, few days later it may be different.. I waited longer with my digi.

I say if you have ICs use them until after AF is due and go from there

:hugs: :dust:

I agree with Smirn, I didn't think the digi's are that sensitive. Do they not only show after AF would have been due?

Your frer is still good though :)

Please try not to worry just yet, it's not over :hugs:

Only a very small amount of women will get a positive on a digi before af is due. They are only at a sensitivity of 50 at best and some up to 100 Miu.

I would skip tomorrow and test on Friday. It will likely be darker. The 2 frer you have in the pic are dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->