Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies...

It's that time again...

Cycle number 4, today I'm 6DPO.

I will be testing from tomorrow 7DPO with IC and IF I see a line at any point I have 2 FRERS ready and waiting!!

My cycle this month

EWCM CD 10 and CD 12
POSITIVE OPK CD 13 and CD 14
DTD CD 10, CD 12, CD 13 and CD 14.

Really worried if I ovulated AFTER my last positive we didn't DTD anymore but maybe if only a day or 2 I had plenty of swimmer left inside waiting!!

:dust:

Anyone else similar welcome to join me in posting!!

hey glong! :hi: I'll be following. I'm only 3 dpo so got a while before I start testing!

Hi again Glong. Best of luck this month's, I've been following your posts since your chemical. I had mine the month before and our cycles are along similar times- I'm now 1DPO so won't be testing til next week.

Wish you all the luck for this cycle! Hopefully you had plenty of swimmers ready and waiting :)

Following! I've seen you everywhere, and I want to see the girls I've been stalking get their BFPs!

GL!

Thanks girls, I'm hoping to get my Bfp soooo much !!! I had a smear test this month so hoping that doesn't ruin my chances xxx

I've been repeatedly hassled for my smear recently and keep putting it off incase I'm pregnant. I'll arrange it for after AF this cycle if she turns up.
I'm sure it won't effect you, it's not like you did it during the TWW did you?

No did it CD6, literally as soon as I finish and nurse said it should effect as its before wwt.

My results come back to normal :)

Following!! And for the record, I conceived both my children the month I had a smear 😁 xx

I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd baby a couple of weeks after my smear test!
Good luck x

Yay glong! I've been waiting for your tests!! Good luck love!!

Best of luck this cycle glong. Fingers crossed for you. Are they the 1 step ic's?
Any symptoms??

Yes one step cheapie ones!

No symptoms at all :(

Maybe having my smear will be my little bit of luck this month xx

Good luck glong - hoping it's your month! Last time I found out I was pregnant it was about two weeks after a smear test!

I found out I was pregnant with my dd at my smear appt. I was in so much shock I didn't even stay to get the smear. Lol. My ob was so confused how I didn't suspect a pregnancy same with mc I had a smear appt. 1 wk before I got my bfp. Testing on the 26th same day as my smear lol.

How does having smear help?
Id have had 1 months ago if i knew that.....you learn so much on here its great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back