Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Congratulations Glong! I'm really pleased for you.

Try and enjoy this time as much as possible honey. Easier said than done I know, the worry is always there but remember lots of stress doesn't do you any good :)

Can't wait to hear how you tell your OH you are pregnant!! :happydance:

I have no clue...ideas? After my chemical I'm so scared to tell him until I no for sure

Congratulations! I am a big worrier and high risk so I understand. I would stop testing if I was you though as for me it makes me worry more if things don't seem to progress they way I think they should and it doesn't matter how much you test or worry it won't change the outcome. You just have to enjoy the here and now.
Good luck and I hope it all goes to plan xx

I have no clue...ideas? After my chemical I'm so scared to tell him until I no for sure

He said he didn't want to know until he saw the words. Well, now you have the words! Tell him! I have no creative ideas, sorry :/

If nothing else, you'll get to ride the emotional roller coaster together <3

Think I'll just give him the test when he's back from work

Congrats glong!! It's easier said than done but try not to stress. Enjoy each minute of being pregnant, and you are pregnant! So happy for you!

Congrats glong!! It's easier said than done but try not to stress. Enjoy each minute of being pregnant, and you are pregnant! So happy for you!

Just don't feel it.

No symptoms or anything... Strange, I'll enjoy that whilst I can as was so sick with my son from 8 weeks lol xx

Yes! Enjoy not feeling sick! &#128522; I never had symptoms early on either...for my son I remember thinking....hmmm it's been a while since my last af, she surely should have been here by now and then I tested lol but I never charted back then.

Yay for the digi, numbers must be going up as digi was not pregnant before :)
I felt great until 8 weeks & been sick loads since then, right now i'm in bed lol xx

Yes was not pregnant this morning so that's got to be a good sign!

Ah delighted to see the digi!! Try not to stress, with those cheapies my evening wee wasnt great and lines defo fainter so if you have a cheapie left for the morning i'd do it then.
Considering it was only this morning you got the neg digi, this had to be progress!
Its so complicated isnt it, i'm telling my 70 year old mother about faint lines, strong lines etc and she hasnt a clue, just that in her day if you missed 2 periods you go to the doctor :) Good luck for the morning xx

Ah delighted to see the digi!! Try not to stress, with those cheapies my evening wee wasnt great and lines defo fainter so if you have a cheapie left for the morning i'd do it then.
Considering it was only this morning you got the neg digi, this had to be progress!
Its so complicated isnt it, i'm telling my 70 year old mother about faint lines, strong lines etc and she hasnt a clue, just that in her day if you missed 2 periods you go to the doctor :) Good luck for the morning xx

I keep telling myself if it was negative this morning and by 4pm was positive that MUST mean things are rising?? Surely...

Thank you girls for all your support your amazing...oh stil doesn't no...

Just don't feel it.

No symptoms or anything... Strange, I'll enjoy that whilst I can as was so sick with my son from 8 weeks lol xx

You wont feel any different for at least 3 weeks.
Enjoy it.
Ive been so so sick. Its really horrible

When will u give him the test what times he home?
I rang my dh immdiately... cant hold my pee at all

Congrats!! i had to go back a few pages. I missed so much. but I did want to impart a little knowledge in hcg doubling. There is a calculator online that I used and I know it was accurate as I got bloods done at 14dpo.

So let's assume you implant at 6dpo (the min) and have a starting hcg of 1. by 14 dpo you will only have 14 miu of hcg. When I got my bloods done my hcg was at 17 on 14 dpo and doc said "yep you are pregnant." (I got bloods because no one believed my 2 lines on my frer lol ).

So if you implant later then your numbers will be slightly smaller. If you start day 1 with a bit more hcg then your numbers will be bigger which is why some women get positive as early as 10dpo but that seems to not be the norm as I see more women get negative and classify themselves as out.

I have also read that hpts are really not a good way to judge progression because each test could be slightly different than the last. While some frers have been known to be as low as 6 miu in sensitivity most are at least 10 miu and the online info say 25. and then doing it with multiple brands is also going to show different things.

Also, a frer says there is only a 68% chance of showing a positive 5 days prior to af being due and it goes up with each day. 99% accurate the day before or day of.

If you really want to know your progression insist on getting betas done every 48 hours. Or you can just revel in the fact that you are pregnant and put the tests down. Maybe do another digi in a week. But in the end i would say your levels are rising if you got a negative digi this morning and a positive in the eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->