Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Think I can finally say

IM PREGNANT!!!!!

congratz!!! my frer results look a lot like yours!! xoxo happy and healthy 9 months 2 us! xoxo

Now all 3 are dry, today's Deffo looks stronger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 51
I didn't comment earlier as I didn't see much difference between yesterday's and today's date and didn't want to seem like a downer BUT the dried ones you've just posted show a clear difference.
Congrats! You must be over the moon :)

I didn't comment earlier as I didn't see much difference between yesterday's and today's date and didn't want to seem like a downer BUT the dried ones you've just posted show a clear difference.
Congrats! You must be over the moon :)

Does it matter that it's only darker now it's dried? I suppose the other 2 where dried so now they all on equal dryness lol

absolutely doesn't matter!

I think the only way to do a fair comparison is to have taken a pic of the test at ten mins and then placing next to a pic of yesterday's test taken at 10 mins.
Even then it's tough because tests have varying levels of dye and your urine will be concentrated differently and etc.

My Ic are still SOOOOO faint. I'm fearing this is going to end in chemical/miscarriage its freaking me out :(

STOP TESTING!!

Step away from the tests. Get your hubby to hide what is left. Trying to test progression on hpts is mostly pointless and not advised. Yep, many still do it but it just causes more stress than it's worth.

What will be will be. Be joyful right now. Revel in the fact that you are pregnant right this minute. Enjoy your time.

I understand the need to know everything is ok. Especially if you have experienced a loss before.

STOP TESTING!!

Step away from the tests. Get your hubby to hide what is left. Trying to test progression on hpts is mostly pointless and not advised. Yep, many still do it but it just causes more stress than it's worth.

What will be will be. Be joyful right now. Revel in the fact that you are pregnant right this minute. Enjoy your time.

I understand the need to know everything is ok. Especially if you have experienced a loss before.

Thank you:hugs:

I've had 4 losses & i tested a few times a day to check progression. For me i wanted to be prepared. It's up to you if you test or not but the stress those lines cause can be horrible.

I hope you are feeling well :) xxx

Used 2 cheap tests this am both where more faint. Didn't want to use my frer but been thinking about it all day..

After an hour hold I did one... Which do you think is today's?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member