Cycle buddies? Currently 8DPO as of 4/1.

MelaMommy, AF showed for me on 03/17 and lasted until 03/21. I started opk's on 03/22 and received my first high fertility reading on 03/24 and my peak came on 03/27 so I most likely ovulated on 03/28. So therefore, I'm 2dpo today!

Last month, I stressed too much over everything and this month I'm just taking it easy. I actually had a feeling I was ovulating earlier then I thought so I told myself to begin testing right after AF so I did and I was correct. So fx'd for everyone!

Thanks, Swimmyj1. I have a strong uncanny good feeling about this cycle. I can't remember if I'd ever felt like this before, but AF ends up showing next week, then I can take it like I've officially lost my mind over TTC! LOL! I'm not having any very prominent symptoms, besides gassiness, but I'm still hopeful.

Ksybr10, hope you caught your eggie! We'll help each other get through this treacherous TWW together!

Mela - I'm pretty sure I've lost my mind this cycle so you wont be alone hahaha. I was so sure AF was coming but now all of my usual symptoms have gone. replaced by Nausea ???? Very confusing and not liking it at all. I tested again today and still BFN I need to just wait till AF arrives. I really hope this is your month!

ksybr10 - So envious of your laid back approach. I usually am that way not sure whats wrong with me this month hahaha. Hope you get a BFP this month :)

hey! I'm 8DPO (I think? I'm a little rusty with the whole thing!) and AF is expected on April 6th, so it seems we are very close! I am currently on cycle day 22!

Well, looks like we're in the home stretch! I started doubting myself today for this cycle. I'm really not feeling anything that makes me feel pg, but I only keep hope alive because I know there's ladies that got their BFP and had NO symptoms at all! Just gotta wait it out.....

well I'm out this month. AF showed up this morning early :( I called my doctor and I'm going to try and get clomid before I go on my honeymoon. I figure ovulation+honeymoon+medical help gives me pretty good odds. Silver lining I will defiantly ovulate on my honeymoon hahaha
MelaMommy - i really hope this month is your month :)

Hi Ladies--- I'm at 7DPO today and I've officially began symptom spotting. Today I have lower back pain, creamy ylw/wht CM, very mild lower abdominal cramps, and I feel full even though I've only had a small bowl of cereal. I POAS this morning and of course it was BFN...I don't know what I was expecting but I am addicted to it. I just bought Wondfo pregnancy test strips off of amazaon (first time) 25 test in a pack so I don't mind using them frequently. SO much cheaper than buying them at the store. 25 strips for $18 (Canadian)! Baby Dust to us all!

Swimmy- Dang that witch! Praying your honeymoon trip does the trick! How perfect would that story be to tell your child when he/she is old enough? <3

LilPeggy- I've been having lower back pain for a few days now too. I don't have many symptoms, but since I O'd, I keep having this strong feeling that this one might be it for me! Do you happen to know the sensitivity on the Wondfo's?? That IS really cheap!

As for me, 9DPO today...3 more days til testing!!! [-o&lt; Getting nervous! Tomorrow is my older son's birthday, so at least I have that to occupy my mind a little. I might cave and buy a cheapie to test with on Saturday morning from the dollar store. Waiting is the worse! lol

Hi Mela,

Yes, waiting is the worst. New symptom as I sit here on the sofa..about 20 minutes ago I experienced what felt like "pin pricks" in my lower left pelvic/abdominal area. Of course my mind immediately shot to implantation pain. Do you remember if you felt implantation pain and if so what did it feel like?

The Wondfo pregnancy tests Strips (pink) &#8211; 25 mIU/ml & the blue ones are 20 mIU/ml

As for me, 9DPO today...3 more days til testing!!! [-o&lt; Getting nervous! Tomorrow is my older son's birthday, so at least I have that to occupy my mind a little. I might cave and buy a cheapie to test with on Saturday morning from the dollar store. Waiting is the worse! lol

I tried to be patient but caved on 9DPO&#8230;glad I did though, because I got my faint positive! Crossing my fingers, sending good vibes and baby dust!

Congrats, girlie!!! That's so awesome! Hope you have a VERY H&H 9 months! Did you have any symptoms that prompted you to test?

I was really hoping I could get clomid this cycle so it would give us that extra help but I won't have it in time ugh. but trying to stay positive maybe I won't need it lol.

MelaMommy - how ru doing any symptoms?

Nothing else besides my lower back pain for the last week and being bloated yesterday. I was starting to worry yesterday because my temp had dropped for two days so I was starting to lose hope, but it's back up to my highest today so I don't really know what to think. It's fairly similar to last months cycle, so I don't feel fully relieved just yet. My temps are raising enough to please me. =(

Well i really hope you get the BFP this month!

Tested yesterday morning and BFN. Guess I just have to wait for AF to come.

Ok, so shortly after I wrote that last post, I got curious and went to check my test from yesterday. I had chucked the test because I didn't see a result after the 3 or so minutes, but I wish I would've just been patient and keep watching. Now I can't figure out if this is a true positive or an evap...I don't know if evaps on FRERs are common or not.
https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Mela_Mommy/Baby%20stuff/20150406_1313411_zpsbyk2pjlq.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHH that's looking like a :bfp: to me! how long did you wait before looking at it again? Test again tomorrow morning but I think you got it this month! I'm gonna try pre-seed this month on my honeymoon and then clomid + pre-seed next month if we aren't lucky. I'm so happy for you! :hugs: hope tomorrows test is even darker. Or run out and get one of the digitals with those there is no guess work.

I didn't check the test until the following day, but I'm not convinced that it might be an evap anymore. I tested with another cheapie this morning but the second line was very faint. I thought it'd be darker by 14DPO, but I'm getting another FRER today anyway, lol.

YAY!!!! maybe you just ovulated late this month? So happy for you!!! I went to my dr this morning she wants me to try metformin for 3 months before trying clomid. So fingers cross maybe I will get my BFP in the next few months too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->