Cycle buddies, currently CD 3 :)

dcm_mw12

Reaction score
Hey ladies, long time no see. I’ve been gone for so long. Are any ladies CD 3 or close abs would like to be cycle buddies?

I’m hoping to get my bfp pretty soon, I’ll be trying for baby #2. I currently have a 2 almost 3 year old daughter. This site helped me so much with conceiving my first child back in 2014 :)

Hi, I'm CD 8, so maybe a little further ahead but I have longer cycles. Mind if I join in? I am currently trying for baby #2. My daughter is almost 17 months. I went off depo at the beginning of the year and approaching 11 months of TTC. Hope we both get our BFPs this cycle!

Hi, I'm CD 8, so maybe a little further ahead but I have longer cycles. Mind if I join in? I am currently trying for baby #2. My daughter is almost 17 months. I went off depo at the beginning of the year and approaching 11 months of TTC. Hope we both get our BFPs this cycle!
Hey hun, of course! Praying for bfp for us both this month. Keep me posted. :)

Will do. I'm trying to stay hopeful but it's definitely hard.

CD 5 today: light brown spotting. No red in sight all day (keeping fingers crossed I’ll be off tomorrow) period normally last anywhere from 5-7 days long

CD 9 here...nothing really to report.

Are you using opks to pinpoint ovulation or just going off instinct?

I'm just going off instinct I guess. I'm not tracking or charting anything because all it does is stress me out. So this month I decided to just go with the flow...of course bd'ing a lot but I'm not tracking cm or anything like that. I did notice ewcm when I wiped this morning though but I'm not making an effort to check.

If that makes any sense at all.

CD 9 here...nothing really to report.

Are you using opks to pinpoint ovulation or just going off instinct?

I'm just going off instinct I guess. I'm not tracking or charting anything because all it does is stress me out. So this month I decided to just go with the flow...of course bd'ing a lot but I'm not tracking cm or anything like that. I did notice ewcm when I wiped this morning though but I'm not making an effort to check.

If that makes any sense at all.
I definitely understand what your saying. All the checking just adds more stress to the situation. I’m going off instinct as well.

How are things going dcm_mw12? I'm CD 12 today. I'm hoping ovulation is coming soon...I've noticed that my boobs are a little tender and I've noticed some ewcm when I go to the bathroom. Hoping this means that ovulation is soon. I guess we will see.

I hope so, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hoping this is your lucky month. New year new blessing :)

Cd 9 : gassy, hungrier than usual, constipation, cm: dry/tacky/thick/paste-like (not fertile).

No bd yet, will start tonight. Fertile period said to be between Jan 2-9th on multiple apps. Will be keeping track of cm this cycle.

I've had quite a bit of fertile fluid lately. The plan was to bd every other night but we've bd'd the past 3 days. Kinda got carried away plus my sex drive has been crazy which I heard can really increase during the fertile window. I guess I'm giving it every chance I can
We will see.

Cd 9 : gassy, hungrier than usual, constipation, CM: dry/tacky/thick/paste-like (not fertile).

Cd 10: morning cramps, morning “bd”
CM: dry (slightly damp but no cervical fluid).

Cd 11: slight cramps, gassy. CM: sticky/ scant paste-like. Dry w/ hint of moisture (non fertile).

I'm cd10, so a little behind you and af isn't due until January 29th so I srill have a long way to go, if my cycle stays the same as last month. Got my iud removed in October so don't know how my body works yet. I'm charting my temperature so hopefully I'll find my ovulation that way, as the last cycles. Fx for you!

Welcome !

Cd 12: nothing. Cm: sticky

Cd: 13: bd in morning, 27% of pregnancy according to glow. Cm: clear (ewcm). Some cramps (minor).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->