Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

will definately symptom spot together. any twinge from now on and we will be wondering. xx

Ok so there is the :spermy: there is the egg why is there no baby!? lol am i just being unlucky for 10 months am i trying to hard? if one more person says to me stop trying and it will happen ill kill them lol

Maybe slow it down to every 3 days from CD 10-CD 20? I am wondering the same thing too Claire, with our firsts coming so quickly, it sucks! Maybe this will be your month hun!

Oh I know.....you can't relax because you are trying to get pregnant, and no matter how hard you try you can't relax!

i know what you mean claire.
then there are people who get pregnant and weren't planning on having a baby. it's just not fair.::hissy:

i'm sure you will get pregnant really soon x

i think im deffo just going for the 3 sessions around ov, and im going to sleep on my side knees up a bit lets see if what snuggle did will work for us lol

my problem is i always need to wee after sex i dont know why but i carnt seem to sleep until ive been to loo

Well, when I know we are going to :sex: pee like 10 times :rofl: before.

So this time I made sure I layed still on my side for an hour, and then I had to pee so bad that I had to go. And ...TMI....I plugged it with toilet paper so nothing would fall out and then quickly layed on my back with my bum up for a few minutes and then on to my stomach....I am hoping this side thing works too!! Cause Snuggle will be to thank !!

haha ha that's funny because that's what i do with the tissue paper.

haha ha that's funny because that's what i do with the tissue paper.

That makes me feel so much better, I thought I was alone on that one haha!!

Well, I felt wet (sorry tmi) and I checked and I had a ton of ewcm, its a little watery, but snotty too! And it was coming out like crazy! I wonder if it was still from DH's :spermy: or what.....cause I am sure I O'd yesterday. CP is med/soft and yesterday it was high soft.....wonder why I would get so much ewcm today??!!

any chance you can do it one more time tonight just to be sure.
it probably is:spermy:

i only had 1 wet day this month which is why i decided to use the clear blue kit, other than that i wouldn't have known i was ovulating, normally i would know.
then again the more i think about i have been a bit ratty the last few days.

O time confuses me like crazy. I had the O pains, the ewcm and a high soft cervix so I thought.....yeah I am Oing....and then today I get more EWCM! It could be some of DH's, cause I checked again and it was very wet, but mostly watery. I think we will give it another shot tonight just to be sure. I don't want to miss my chance! Its all so confusing.

Stupid CM! Now its just really watery and wet, ewcm is gone WTF?? But I will still try again tonight.....if DH is up to it. It took a lot....and I mean a LOT of coaxing the other night.......and he was hurting real bad after...

conswayala i think u have probs already OV when u thought u did and this is just the last of the EWCM and :spermy: another :sex: tonight wouldnt hurt though ;)

Thanks, I think so too. I have to stop overthinking averything already! When are you going to start :sex:

got a few more nights :sleep: yet haha i think i will start around day 12. Hope i ov on time this month.

:rofl: I am kind of feeling some pressure right now!! :) I hope things work out for you all!!

as for EWCM post ov, I did have some after what I think was ov too so not sure if it was delayed a bit than what ff is giving, but ewcm post ov just signals estrogen in the body and doesn't always mean ovulation. It's up to you, but they do say getting in another session of :sex: if you haven't had it in a few days is wise. That said, I think you are covered conswayla.

Thanks!!
I feel that I am covered too, I am just not sure Dh will be up to it, and honestly I don't feel we need to.....I dunno why but I just don't.
Well now I wait, and wait!

Hello ladies...sorry girls I kind of abandoned you all these passed few nights.

Conswayla...I always plug myself with tissue paper..:laugh2:

Claire...I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo plz that OH's SA is normal :happydance: nothing stopping you now...you'll be more relaxed now since you know there is nothing wrong so pg will come sooner. :happydance:

Well, I haven't seen my sil since new years day and she still wasn't 12 weeks then. Well after trying to avoid her because I thought I'd be seething with the green eye monster because she was pg...I bumped into her in and hubby tonight and she is massive!!! Well bump very noticable...but since my sil is such a sweet girl...I couldn't be jealous of her. Her and hubby are so nice that we stood talking for ages. So got to get my ass over to hers next week as she is getting her 20 weeks scan.

Ok so there is the :spermy: there is the egg why is there no baby!? lol am i just being unlucky for 10 months am i trying to hard? if one more person says to me stop trying and it will happen ill kill them lol

That's FANTASTIC News !!
HAHA - Now all you have to do is just relax and stop trying so hard and it'll happen
:rofl: (oh how sad is that - I made myself laugh!!)

Conswayla - sounds like you timed things just right.

And last month I'd put my hips up on a rolled up pillow (folded wasn't thick enough!) and stuffed a ball of toilet paper under my hips too.
I then slept in my pants with a liner on.

But this month I've decided to sod the sheets and do nothing.
I worried that the liner and paper might suck up the :spermy: !

Well, I haven't seen my sil since new years day and she still wasn't 12 weeks then. Well after trying to avoid her because I thought I'd be seething with the green eye monster because she was pg...I bumped into her in and hubby tonight and she is massive!!! Well bump very noticable...but since my sil is such a sweet girl...I couldn't be jealous of her. Her and hubby are so nice that we stood talking for ages. So got to get my ass over to hers next week as she is getting her 20 weeks scan.

Its great that you're happy for your SIL.
My friend and her now 7 week old baby are doing fine but everytime I see them a little bit of excitement dwindles.
Its like they're having all the 'moments' and there'll be none left for me.... they're experiencing it all... and my expereince won't be so special 'cos I've seen it all before with them.
I kind of want to shut the world out and not see any babies 'till its my own!
Is that weird?

Oh - and talking about being looney tune.... I cried in Sainsburys last night.
God it was so embarassing...
We walked past a mum and her very young baby in a buggy. The baby had a little sick on its chin and she rushed round to it saying "oh... have you been sick darling?"
I just burst into tears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->